Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-10-2013, 11:37 PM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
How do you know a demon of lust isn't having its way with you??? Did your TF..or person you thought you were having sex with admit that they were doing it? 2 hours meditating on a person focusing on sex, wow I am totally impressed they can do that...?

I don't believe in demons they are only born within one's self.
Old 20-10-2013, 11:40 PM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
I said to him about it and he said my feelings were spot on with his thoughts.

I dont know if he was meditating for 2 hours, because i read some where that the person who is receiving/having these feelings will be able to still feel it for some time after the other has stopped. Idk if this is right.

I think you may be correct... especially if they reach the peak heh.
Old 20-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamStar
I don't believe in demons they are only born within one's self.
Because one does not believe in something does not mean it does not exist...
Old 21-10-2013, 12:00 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
Because one does not believe in something does not mean it does not exist...

Have you seen one? please share!
Old 21-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Guide
Im highly sensitive and empathic i can sense when there is a spirit around me, i dont see them but i get an impression of what they look like. I basically know when they are there and i will feel either positive or negative.

When this experience first happened the first thing that came to me was 'what is he doing' i knew it was him doing it.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Can some one please explain to me what physical sensations you get with this?

I had an experience with someone i have known for a long time but not had any physical contact for years in fact we only started texting two days before this happened. After communicating with this person via messenger i all of a sudden started to get tingles all over my body, waves of energy at my chest and stomach area but mainly at the chest, my heart felt like it was trying to jump out my chest it was really intense and without going into detail it was sexual its happened 3 times and i have woke in the morning feeling it like it has happened while i was asleep or dreaming. The 2nd time lasted 2 hours and i couldnt sleep for hours after it. Can you do this with just anyone, not that i want to just wondering?

I used to think that there's a good chance of this sort of thing happening. Now, less. Possible but chances are slim. Given how Wet dreams, and going on heat is so common.
After the conversation I had about this with my past lover/BF where
He simply swears the source must only be the same one experiencing it. Being told that/coming straight from the person I thought I was having it with made me reconsider more/think more of getting into the other person's shoes first instead and definitely find proof of evidence it is happening before any assumption.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Niebla0007

Put it this way,
If I suspect anybody doing that to me,
I'll talk to him, find a way of checking in subtle way of questions whether he is actually doing it.
Even ask what he thinks/what are his views about telepathic sex. It can be a fun conversation.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Guide
This was definitely him, i wasnt thinking of him before it happened but the minute it did i got an impression of him so i was 100% certain it was him. Then after the second time it happened i decided to tell him i know what he is doing, i waited til the next day as it was late. At first he said he had no idea what i was talking about, but i hadnt told him what i was feeling at this point, when i explained to him how i felt he said my feelings were spot on with his thoughts.
Old 22-10-2013, 08:37 PM
MadamStar

Quote:
This was definitely him, i wasnt thinking of him before it happened but the minute it did i got an impression of him so i was 100% certain it was him. Then after the second time it happened i decided to tell him i know what he is doing, i waited til the next day as it was late. At first he said he had no idea what i was talking about, but i hadnt told him what i was feeling at this point, when i explained to him how i felt he said my feelings were spot on with his thoughts.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I would have to agree. Yeah, I don't think I would ever be attracted to a young teenage boy in that way... so uhhh. It was definitely not me, but him who was thinking those thoughts.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:02 PM
africh

aah, its great! Did you practice again for telepathic sex? what happen to you then?