Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan Yin-

“It’s lovely to be “here” again. Tora and I work telepathically; which is new to many readers of channeled material. In due time, telepathic channeling will be very, very common.

We seek to express ourselves, Tora and I. We seek to contribute in ways that are healthy to our souls, physical bodies, minds, etc. Let’s just say this, Tora and I (this version of Quan Yin) go way, way back as beings…together.
So, today, let’s discuss once more for the time being…compassion. Yesterday, we mentioned that that was a “pillar” or aspect of Bushido, the Samurais’ code of honor/way of living. Mostly put: The Way of the Warrior. A Samurai that was dedicated to Bushido was, in our opinion (Tora and I), arguably the most dangerous Samurai.

Now, saying that can be a bit risky, for some souls are still quite angry at how things went in that country, as well as did not honor that way of living. The issue is…souls, just like any other being that has lived multiple life-times, needs compassion as well. Healing…is a word that comes to Toras’ mind, and I agree with it, and we both think now: Compassion…is crucial to that healing.
Let us leave it there. One of the goals of ours, Tora and I, is to create a situation where people actively think, and to do that in a healthy way…equals better health. Goodbye for now sweets (*smiles).” - Quan Yin

Tora: “I hope you have enjoyed this channeling. Please, have a good day(s).”
Old 14-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)

7/14/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:
“So, here I “am” again, now…with you the reader. It’s such an interesting thing, on a Spiritual level, watching who will, and are, reading these messages. It has been said that Spirit knows exactly who will read Spiritual, and hopefully relevant, material…before it is even written, which to me and Tora…utterly beautiful. I’m going to have Tora post a “quote of quotes” that he made we think over a year ago. One of Tora’s skills is his understanding of different forms of health, and he has written many original and public quotes. I assure you, you will eventually see many of them. Perhaps that has an air of overly-pridefulness, as well it being uncommon for a higher-dimensional being which compliments their channel intensely, however I am un-afraid to do so, as is Tora. He, Tora, knows that…to reach ultimate levels of skill, one must accept any “arrogance” that hangs around in the psyche, for it is merely part of the human experience…negativity and its many forms.

So, we wish to end here, for we just broached a subject that will be debated perhaps forever…the acceptance of what is negative within. The quote I leave you all with is this: “As above, so below.”

We will discuss that more and more.

Please, enjoy your day (*smiles)” – Quan Yin

Channeled by Tora
Old 15-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/15/2023

Quan Yin:

“Hello ladies and gents (*big smile). So, once again, I share my thoughts. Tora is involved, and I wish for him to choose the topic. His topic of choice: Writing.

I honor the thoughts and concepts Tora chooses to practice and ponder, and writing is definitely one of them. Writing is an outlet…an artistic one, like any other artistic skill (painting, drawing, film, etc.). Tora growing up did not realize that writing would be heavily in his life. Now, he completely embraces that natural gift of his.

Now here I wish to give my own opinion on writing. I urge all of you to try and write anything on paper, anything at all. Write a sentence; write 5 pages; write your thoughts as they occur; keep a private journal; etc. Most have no idea the type of health that is garnered from consistent writing. Tora has written many books, I myself have spoken through him and his writing for a real, real long time as well. Like the painter, the writer is also an artist. To create beautiful communication from basically nothing is extremely powerful, artistic, and highly important in this world.

Please do consider writing a little. Obviously, it may not feel right to all of you, but to those who do have an urge, Tora and I encourage it. Be blessed throughout your day (*smiles).”
Old 16-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

The Buddha answered Bodhisattva Akṣayamati, saying: “O son of a virtuous family! If innumerable hundreds of thousands of myriads of koṭis of sentient beings who experience suffering hear of Bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara and wholeheartedly chant his name, Bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara [Chinese "Quan Yin"] will immediately perceive their voices and free them from their suffering."

— The Lotus Sutra, Chpt. 25

__/\__
Old 17-07-2023, 02:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/17/2023

Quan Yin piece by Tora

Quan:

“First thing I would like to do is have Tora share a quote that he made today, and it is as such:

“It is incorrect to think that having fear within makes you weak, or a failure. This outlook is common, yet headed for a light form of extinction. Fear is part of the emotions, as well as a part of life. It can never…be truly destroyed. Therefore, make smart, careful peace with it over time.” ~ Tora

Beautiful, no? I truly honor Tora’s ability to write and communicate. He has been practicing it for many years, like this ability to be telepathic and psychic. He will be known in the future.

So, the tougher emotions, yes? The emotions that are hard to handle for almost everyone on the planet. It takes a long time to become comfortable with any emotion, especially the intense ones. But, some have made it a priority in their life to do such a thing…becoming comfortable with emotion.

That is also another example of people having an outlook of “weakness,” no? Having emotions in the first place. Tora and I believe in our emotions. We manage them; nurse them; explore them; then express them. Tora’s ability to handle his emotions is beyond most, and he has agreed to set an example in this regard. I apologize about discussing Tora a lot, but that is part of this “journey” that I and him are on.

Learn to manage your emotions darlings. Learn to carefully…explore them. And, do not rush this. The tougher emotions cannot be explored, learned, and skillfully managed over-night…please remember that, for attempting that can be dangerous. Careful steps friends. Then, over time, you will learn the difference between control--and--management. Self-Control…Self-Management.

I leave it there. Please do have a wonderful day.” - Quan Yin
Old 21-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/21/2023

7/21/2023

Quan:

“Hello again (*big smile). I hope all is well with you readers. Tora and I are going about our days and business, enjoying good weather. You must see, Tora and I are family. The being known as Quan Yin or Kwan Yin…is a multitude of expressions. I myself am just one of those, perhaps mostly a Soul in that entity known as Kwan Yin. I prefer the “Q” in Quan. I am a guide to Tora, and have been for many, many lifetimes.

So, let us dive deeper into our discussions. I talk compassion, I talk reflection, as well as self-management vs self-control. That last subject (control vs management) is what I and Tora intend to discuss here. We both feel that this is a pillar, or top priority, in the lessons and practices of daily life on Earth. Total control of anything is extremely difficult, and it is simply and currently impossible to sustain forever. Letting go must occur for “anything” to progress as well. A quote has come to our blended mind, Tora and I, and that quote comes from the great African-American thought leader Frederick Douglas, and that quote is:

“Without struggle, there can be no progress.”

I, and Tora, both strongly believe in the concept of hard work, and this always wasn’t the case for either of us in this lifetime. Both of us were strong believers in being relaxed with just about everything; in easy-going living. Well, life here on this planet has a way of defeating that attitude. Yes, it is very important to truly understand the concept of being “flexible,” or “allowing things to happen.” However, control; hard work; effort; and intense self-exertion is equally a must. Both must co-exist:

Control and Allowance

Study this when you have time, and we assure you…life will improve in all kinds of ways.

We leave you here, please do enjoy your day (*smiles). Tora?

Tora: Indeed, enjoy your Friday.
Old 23-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/23/2023

Quan:

“To be prepared for the future, one must have skills of “self-management.” Tora, in my humble opinion, is an expert at self-management. He knows how to handle the flight or fight; negative emotion; and a mind that has some trauma. Now, I do not say this to brag or tout Tora, I say it so that you my reader get exposed to those issues, and the skills to expertly manage them.

What are we all dealing with here, including myself in my realm…anxiety; difficult emotion; lack; and perhaps disappointment. So, what is the answer to these problems? Skills darlings, skills. To beat the “internal foes” that come with being human…takes practice, skill, study, and application. One must take on these foes just like any other difficult pursuit. One big problem is, most of you are struggling to simply survive; put food on the table; and bear your children. Someday, this necessity will be over, and we will all have the time to pursue what we truly desire.

Here I take my leave, good day to all of you. Tora?”

Tora:

“Thank you, readers, please do enjoy the rest of your weekend.”
Old 23-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Ascender
Chinese Mandarin speaking ghost lady talks to me ~ she can turn off the fan by turning the knob
Old 27-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/27/2023

Quan:

“It is almost time Beloveds. It is almost time for more and more “exotic” truth to come out. Extra-Terrestrial technology for example. Even…the Extra-Terrestrials themselves. There is much more benevolent E.T.’s than there isn’t, that is extremely important to note.

Patience…has been a huge virtue for those who were aware of the majority of truth. This part of the Galaxy is under heavy benevolent control, and we do not wish for the “surface story” to go on much longer at all. In other words, the bulk of truth regarding this Planet must now be exposed, and eventually common knowledge.

This Planets’ history goes way further back than you think. Millions of years even. This Galaxy is rich with story and history, and it is the destiny of this Planet to be somewhat of a library for that information, as it was intended to be in the first place. Now, I wish to stop here, for more and more information will come from Tora and I, as well as other people who communicate with beings of benevolence.

Just a bit more patience friends, and all that we have worked on a soul-level is going to bear fruit.

Have a wonderful day (*smile). Tora?”

Tora:

“Enjoy the rest of your work week, and we will talk soon. There is much to do.”
Old 27-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/27/2023

Quan:

“It is almost time Beloveds. It is almost time for more and more “exotic” truth to come out. Extra-Terrestrial technology for example. Even…the Extra-Terrestrials themselves. There is much more benevolent E.T.’s than there isn’t, that is extremely important to note.

Patience…has been a huge virtue for those who were aware of the majority of truth. This part of the Galaxy is under heavy benevolent control, and we do not wish for the “surface story” to go on much longer at all. In other words, the bulk of truth regarding this Planet must now be exposed, and eventually common knowledge.

This Planets’ history goes way further back than you think. Millions of years even. This Galaxy is rich with story and history, and it is the destiny of this Planet to be somewhat of a library for that information, as it was intended to be in the first place. Now, I wish to stop here, for more and more information will come from Tora and I, as well as other people who communicate with beings of benevolence.

Just a bit more patience friends, and all that we have worked on a soul-level is going to bear fruit.

Have a wonderful day (*smile). Tora?”

Tora:

“Enjoy the rest of your work week, and we will talk soon. There is much to do.”