Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-02-2011, 07:57 PM
serenesam

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
They as with all are simply FREQUENCY with an identity...we translate that identity signature of (color & tone) into a word/name that is all you are also,
most of you simply have not translated your tonal signature because at this
frequency we are to dense to see and hear it...

Here's what Alloya says about them:

http://alloya.com/PDF%20Files/pleiadian/pleiadains.pdf

Yeah, in a way, I think that if humans evolve into a higher level of consciousness, they become Et-like. It's as if the Ets are going to be our future selves. This does not mean that they don't separately exist in another planet somewhere out in the universe.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
They as with all are simply FREQUENCY with an identity...we translate that identity signature of (color & tone) into a word/name that is all you are also,
most of you simply have not translated your tonal signature because at this
frequency we are to dense to see and hear it...
Yes we translate mental experiences to fill the gaps in our beliefs. Tell you what, if a new galaxy is discovered and is given the name ''archangel'', in time there will be people ''channelling'' the archangels from galaxy ''Archangel''. Give it a little bit of time and people will claim they had past lives on Pandora (from Avatar) or were reptoids from constellation Draco. That's how it goes.
Memories and experiences involve interpretation. Religious belief can provide believers with the raw material out of which they fashion their experiences.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Ladofthelight

Always the naysayer, Chrysaetos, when it comes to peoples beliefs in the "unprovable through science"... Your perception is respected and appreciated, regardless of how "grounded" it is.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Master
A naysayer for not believing in the channelled ''pleiadians''.. right..

Maybe, ladyofthelight, you should add your own cents to the discussion.

This is all about the channelling phenomena. Feel free to add yer cents, or pennies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
Well, names are just like labels - they are meaningless. This does not however, mean that aliens don't exist.
I was mentioning ''Pleiadians'', not aliens in general.
It's probable that aliens are out there in the universe, but the existence of channelled ''Pleiadians'' is highly unlikely.

I think the name does matter, because people need some common ground in order to know what they are talking about.
Otherwise you can just see all channelled entities as exact copies.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Ladofthelight

1) Not a "lady", at least in this lifetime. Read the name again if you wish.

2) Only my perception, but it always appears like you are trying to shoot holes in things that other people want to believe in. I guess I question why it is that you always feel the need to impose your strong belief in something in a place where you obviously have nothing "positive" to share? Your perceived tone comes off as curmudgeonly and stubborn.

The last time you and I "squared off" it was about the 2012 phenomena... You were spreading frustration and dare I say anger at those that choose to talk about this subject like it is the be all, end all... (pun intended). I ask you, what is the point of putting that energy out there? You seem to have a mind for science, do you believe that thoughts have energy? Do you believe that some of the greatest physicists knew that the thoughts of the observers of atomic experiments were affecting the results simply by being a conscious observer? Therefore, by airing your "greivances" about things that you do not believe in, do you not think that perhaps you might just be adding to the "chaos" of something like the 2012 pandemonium? Just a few thoughts.

3) Drugs don't always have to be the reason for a belief in something that you won't see talked about on the evening news or in your favorite corporation-edited, government-approved text book.

What do I believe?

I actually do believe in this "channeling phenomena" you speak of. It is a portion of how I have come to my own personal truth. It has helped me be happier and more loving than I have ever been. Do you have a problem with that? If so, I'm sorry you can't simply accept an opinion different than yours. Notice I did not say, "accept as part of your truth". There is most definitely a difference in this 3-Dimensional reality. At least, to me there is.

You know what else I believe?

I believe it does not matter "what" someone believes if it speaks to their own personal truth.

I believe in not judging people because they have a belief set that is different than mine. I actually respect the fact that you need "proof" for things. Though, your definition of "proof" and mine are seemingly different. Such is the marvel of earth embodiment and unique individual perception.

I believe that you can go around shooting people down with your "logic", just like I can speak up and comment about how you always seem to do that. It is funny you asked me to talk about what I believe in, since not once have I ever seen you write about something that YOU actually believe in. Granted, I don't spend much time here, and I spend even less time tracking your responses, as in zero. By your number of posts, it appears you have lots to say. Truthfully, what you say typically rubs me the wrong way. But that is cool. I still send you love.

You know what else I believe?

I believe our purpose here is to simply love one another. All the other "stuff" is merely an illusion. Everything. You may believe that too, but it is apparent we don't choose to show it in the same way. And that too, is a beautiful thing.

Finally, I believe while inside this "earthly box" that many refer as the only "reality" there is no way to completely "prove" anything. I believe EVERYTHING is based on the perception of the individual. I don't pull my happiness, and love from things that other people told me to believe. I listen to what my heart tells me, and that is it. I also know that no two people will ever hear the EXACT same message from their heart.

I believe that you and I are one in the same.

I believe that "time" in the 3D sense is just an illusion.

I believe that I honestly do not care if you accept anything that I just said. It isn't important to me.

I believe in the "Pleiadians". I believe my soul has spent some time there. May sound weird to you, it did to me initially. Then I read some of what they have said in these "channelings" and I could not deny the similarities to thoughts, experiences, and "knowings" of my current existence.

I believe in many other benevolent forms of ETs. I also believe in some "bad" ones. Do I believe with 100% certainty? Nope. Why would I pigeon-hole myself into something like that?

Lastly, for now, I believe that we are using "words" to communicate. Semantics can be a b1tch. Why? It's that whole pesky unique individual perspective thing again... Alas, all is well and good.

Much love.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:37 PM
aKuna

Our reality is what we believe and the more we think the belief the more it becomes our reality.....There is no right or wrong reality as each reality is perceived individually as filtered by beliefs and thoughts.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Gina

" Although we appear to exist from without, as a collection of pleiadian energies calling to you from the future, we also exist within you. We are your ancestors existing within you as well as without. We are you on the golden spirals of time, cycling the epochs of existence"

"It is part of our Karma to deal with earth at this time"

quoted from EARTH Pleiadian Keys to the living library.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
ct0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
1)
I believe in the "Pleiadians". I believe my soul has spent some time there. May sound weird to you, it did to me initially. Then I read some of what they have said in these "channelings" and I could not deny the similarities to thoughts, experiences, and "knowings" of my current existence.

I believe in many other benevolent forms of ETs. I also believe in some "bad" ones.

Couldn't agree more with you. I also believe my soul may have spent some time there. I have a special friend who communicates with them in her dreams. She was gifted an egg/rock from the pelaides. It's the most amazing thing i've seen and felt, the energy it resonates! Definately not from earth.. It has glowed blue on a few occasions.. when we've been
together... absolutely breathtaking experiences!
love&light
Old 11-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Ladofthelight

Thanks for sharing :-)

Sometimes, the "real" answers in this three dimensional "unreality" only come when we put "logic" on the back burner, and just "be" and enjoy!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Thanks for sharing :-)

Sometimes, the "real" answers in this three dimensional "unreality" only come when we put "logic" on the back burner, and just "be" and enjoy!

Its the only way to go considering my circumstances. Somethings gotta give eventually...