Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-05-2012, 08:47 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you meaning to suggest that I have never actually practiced divination for myself and/or for others? I have done both. I do have some personal opinions on "where" the information comes from, I just ultimately think it is irrelevant compared to how useful the information is to me or the querent. I can't prove where the information is coming from. The usefulness? That's tangible/provable.

I asked my question based on what you wrote earlier. I had asked for experiences from practitioners and receivers but you didn't say if you were either of them....

OK I accept that you don't feel that the source of information etc is relevant but I hope you'll allow me to judge that for myself, as presumably you would for your querent? Your personal opinions would help me to reach a better-balanced judgment - I'm not looking for proof.

You say the benefit's tangible and provable and that I'm not doubting. I just wanted to know what the benefit(s) might be....
Old 15-05-2012, 08:48 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello mac,

I believe that when I used to read Tarot. I used my own

Along with some intuition and inspiration, The source of which may well be a ;

in addition

I don't think One process alone governed my readings, rather many forces were at work in their production.

thank you
Old 15-05-2012, 08:52 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyO
Whenever I use my cards I always ask for my guides as well as the guides and angels of those I am reading for to come through to show me the necessary cards for the situation the person is inquirying about.
I also always ground myself before beginning and put love into the cards.
I believe they are a nice tool to help you look into the future or an aspect of your current self that may be helpful to the person I am reading for.

You mention guides - can you enlarge please?
Old 15-05-2012, 08:58 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthoruk
I'm still rather new to doing readings, only had my cards for about two months now, but I feel the information is coming from my own power. When I first got my cards I channeled my energy into them so they would be attuned with my energy so that when I do readings it is out of my own power. And so far they have never proven me wrong. When I've done readings on some close friends the reading was never very far off from the truth. So I trust in my readings whenever I do them.

OK I'm not doubting what you achieve but I said ".... I'd like to hear what practitioners feel they are doing, the source of any information acquired."

Could you address those aspects for me please?
Old 15-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
OK I'm not doubting what you achieve but I said ".... I'd like to hear what practitioners feel they are doing, the source of any information acquired."

Could you address those aspects for me please?
I don't feel like I'm doing anything special. I don't ask my guardian for help, nor do I ask the querent's guardian. It is something difficult to describe. The best way I feel I can describe it is saying I am the source of information. I know nothing about what I am doing the reading on except what it is the querent wants to know. It is my own power in how I shuffle that decides what is read.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:51 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthoruk
I don't feel like I'm doing anything special. I don't ask my guardian for help, nor do I ask the querent's guardian. It is something difficult to describe. The best way I feel I can describe it is saying I am the source of information. I know nothing about what I am doing the reading on except what it is the querent wants to know. It is my own power in how I shuffle that decides what is read.

Do you feel, then, the information is already within you, that you are its source?

Have you ever wondered if 'information' comes from anywhere else....?
Old 15-05-2012, 12:46 PM
CathyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
You mention guides - can you enlarge please?
Spirit guides, who along with angels come from a place of love, who come from the Divine or Higher power.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Master
Hi Mac

I have cards ..and I don't use a book ( i find they are a tool to aid another in healing) sometimes a card literally changes depending on who it is for !

I call in the highest purest source of love and light and ask for no ego..this takes few seconds .

Cards ..balls .. candles ..a hand..etc are all rituals we can use as humans.

Same as holding a ring or watch.

Staring in eyes is interesting

Sometimes things are nice to be left mysterious IMO.

The connection is the most important and seeing out a clean window so to speak.

Trust & patience ( asking Helps 100 %) .

all the best on yr path
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 15-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
thanks - I think I follow.

Your welcome. I believe the thread is interesting and look forward to hearing others views and experiences.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 15-05-2012, 03:06 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyO
Spirit guides, who along with angels come from a place of love, who come from the Divine or Higher power.

And their role in connection with the reading process would be.....?