Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Master
Cat Choosing a home by number

Hi everyone. ....

I'm considering buying a new home and have found one on the shores of the Gulf Of Mexico that I really like. ....the address is 13858 reducing to a 7....giving the home a 7 vibration. ...

I love this house!.....its beautiful and upscale and on the w ater!
I was given a key and hung out for a while by myself ....layed in a bed and looked at the water. ....the pool and boat launch. ...and felt really good there....

My life path is a 6......and a friend said....are you sure a 7 home is good for a life path 6???

Answer. .....I don't know!
I just know that I'm sensitive to the energy of where I'm at and this place feels good! It feels like home!

Any suggestions? ???

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 18-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Guide
Just my opinion, but if you feel so great in it, that's a very good sign! Isn't 11 a negative for every house number? But, your intuition is great, sleep on it, or meditate, or whatever you do ;)
Old 18-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Experiencer
^My old house number had two 1s in it.
Old 19-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
^My old house number had two 1s in it.

Did the numbers add up to 11? If so, I've read (but I like personal experiences!) that 11 homes are notorious for negative energy, that it's hard for people to relax and find peace in the home, it may feel as if there's no peace, even if it's subtle. Some families within may fight or feel tense all the time! So I've read...

And I didn't find anything on life path numbers and addresses, but general address information. A 7 is good for spiritual growth, but keep it decluttered. 7s inspire depth of thought and meditation...pretty interesting!
Old 19-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Experiencer
^Yes, actually, I had several experiences like that. The house number also had a 3 and a 7. The house number for my current house is quite different, but to me it's only a house, not home.
Old 19-08-2016, 01:48 AM
Guide
That's so strange and interesting, CrystalKitty. I was reading (when someone brings up something I don't know about, I go on a research frenzy lol) that 11 is a strong negative energy for homes, and 13 is a karmic debt number. We're a 12, so we feel extremes in this house like no other place, and we've moved a LOT! Next house will have to be the artistic 7, which is also excellent for the single adult btw :p
Old 24-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Knower

Sorry...deleted
Old 12-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I just know that I'm sensitive to the energy of where I'm at and this place feels good! It feels like home!

Any suggestions? ???

I would go with those feelings and not worry about what number it is .....

curious cat wants to know, did you make a decision on the house ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I would go with those feelings and not worry about what number it is .....

curious cat wants to know, did you make a decision on the house ?

Well....this thing is still percolating along.....it's essentially down to fighting over the price.

The owner who who works for a major real estate firm....and fancies herself a BIG TIME real estate agent and who is in my estimation...a pompous ***....thinks the house is worth $679,000

I see a really nice, upscale home that's over valued and been sitting on the market for some months....and offered $525,000 to the pompous *** (who looked majorly offended at my offer)

I really like the house...and would consider going $550,000....maybe slightly higher....but so far her $679,000 and my $525,000 have NOT met in the middle.

And while I was born at night....it wasn't last night so i'm not buying into her stupid arguments about how homes in this area appreciate sooo fast ...yada yada .yada....and all that value appreciation would get me anyway is higher property tax's

The facts are that yes...these are reasonably expensive upscale homes that gain a lot when the market is good but loose more than average when the market sucks....

I also have to consider that all the homes along Padre Island (yes its on an island) have a home owners association that will want upwards of $10,000 a year for maintenance of all the piers and seawalls that are common to all the houses out there......... and that wind storm insurance is very expensive in the area....and we have the occasional tropical storm and hurricane that tears it all up so having that insurance is no joke!

So there you have it!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 13-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Angel1

Wow, that was quite the answer. Thanks for replying !

Here's a thought ..... If you are really wanting this house, tell the Angels that you want it, but at a more reasonable price than the real estate agent is asking for. And be specific if you like, as long as you are asking

tell the Angels you will pay X amount ( You decide what you want to pay for the house )

so ask and add in " this or something better " with your request ....
who knows, if this doesn't happen with this particular house, maybe there is a better one at a better price, just out there waiting for you !!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction