Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I’ve had a look at the Rosen method on Youtube. It seems that the therapist puts their hands on your skin – I wouldn’t be able to tolerate that.

The Completion Process, whilst well written and describing in detail the process, I soon realised was geared towards child abuse and suppressed memories, neither of which apply to me/the trauma.

I had five sessions of Bowen, the last one extremely intense and I have no idea whether it has rebalanced my nervous sytem, I mean how do you tell? I think I’m still processing the changes from it even though the last session was on 8th December. I went into a very long stage of depression, which I’m still in but am beginning to have the odd day where I feel OK.

I have a list as long as your arm of healing modalities I tried and none of them have made the slightest impact on the two physical symptoms. I have done a lot with EFT on the emotional front which has been really effective at healing the anger I felt. The trauma was in 2012 and in most ways, I feel very distant from it now. The reminders I have are the physical symptoms which don’t seem to be able to shift, even the slightest.

I am exceptionally sensitive and these healing modalities seem to knock me for six and takes me ages to recover from. I’ve got to the point where I think what would give me the idea that anything else is going to help? It would seem that my only ‘choice’ is to give up.

Oh okay, the therapies you use do not involve physical contact?

There's a Taiwanese healer who also reads cellular memory, actually deeper than cells, more like the nuances within a molecule, so molecular memory that is manifesting into physicality in all departments of a person's life, eg. romance, health, finance, career, etc., so she heals not just health problems, but also problems in other departments that are just emanation of the vibes in the patient's molecules. Anyway, it's the same approach as the Rosen Method, but going much deeper into the patient, without physical touch, and much faster. It usually takes her a few seconds to scan and trace the patient's inner world. So my point is, theoretically, you can learn to drop your consciousness into yourself, to search for the cause of your physical symptoms, but perhaps the only obstacle is that it requires skill.

I also have stubborn physical health symptoms which I have not been able to address yet. I feel that it requires a shift on multiple layers of me, both physical and non-physical layers, such that these shifts can eventually effect the outermost physical layer where the symptoms are. So it's a long journey.

In terms of how to tell if your nervous system has been rebalanced, you can observe how fast or deep you can relax when you are not doing anything. I remember you said you were biased toward the sympathetic mode, so a healthy nervous system is supposed to regulate quite smoothly between both parasympathetic and sympathetic. Let's say in this moment, you are very busy, so your sympathetic mode is turned on. After you are done with what you're doing, your parasympathetic mode should turn on automatically, such that you can relax, you feel fine, you are not stressed, you slow down, etc.

Wanchain