Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-11-2013, 10:57 AM
kal76

Hello I am a telepath

Hello I am a telepath, I am not trying to start a debate (if exist or not), but I would like to know if there are others... I would like to exchange experiences, positive ones (life goes much better when I read positive things)... I would like to learn to control my abilities...
Old 12-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Experiencer

Sometimes I just know what someone is going to say before they say it. This is happening more and more these days. I am a bit empathic too, so I think that helps me kind of have a feel for how or what a person may be thinking. I haven't considered myself to be telepathic before, but lately it is making me wonder because of all the times it is like I do know what someone else is thinking. As for controlling this ability, I have no advice. Like other abilities, it seems you can't really control them, but practice can help improve them.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
Sometimes I just know what someone is going to say before they say it. This is happening more and more these days. I am a bit empathic too, so I think that helps me kind of have a feel for how or what a person may be thinking. I haven't considered myself to be telepathic before, but lately it is making me wonder because of all the times it is like I do know what someone else is thinking. As for controlling this ability, I have no advice. Like other abilities, it seems you can't really control them, but practice can help improve them.
Hi... glad to know that there is people with similar abilities... you read minds, I transmit what I ear and read, and brings a lot of attention to myself... but it is nice to know there is another telepath
Old 12-11-2013, 12:21 PM
catlady

kal76 i dont quite understand your words "i transmit what i ear(hear?) and read" what do you mean?
Old 12-11-2013, 02:07 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady
kal76 i dont quite understand your words "i transmit what i ear(hear?) and read" what do you mean?
Another way to say is that I think out loud, my thoughts are send to other people, some book refer this as transmitting (well at least in Spanish, maybe it is not the right translation)... I am like a microphone and amplifier, what I ear is sent, also what I read...
Old 12-11-2013, 02:18 PM
catlady

so you are one of those annoying sort who "Think" and "read" out loud? joking here, take no offence please.
my mum "thinks" "reads"(well she mutters when she reads) out loud too, all the time,its sooooooo annnnoooyyyiinnng.
but apart from me teaisng you ,im still not enitely sure what you mean.
do you hear things with your ears like most of us do and without thinking say exactly what you just heard out loud? so if i said out loud to you in front of you "hi kal76" you would repeat just what i said? and what ever you read in a magazine you would have to say it as you read the words?
if thats correct dont you get on peoples nerves all the time?isnt it classed as some sort of autism(some say we are all on the autistic scale,some more than others,which i agree with).
be intersteing to learn more of this,please try again and explain,its interesting and i apologise if ive upset you.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:02 PM
kal76

Quote:
so you are one of those annoying sort who "Think" and "read" out loud? joking here, take no offence please.
my mum "thinks" "reads"(well she mutters when she reads) out loud too, all the time,its sooooooo annnnoooyyyiinnng.
but apart from me teaisng you ,im still not enitely sure what you mean.
do you hear things with your ears like most of us do and without thinking say exactly what you just heard out loud? so if i said out loud to you in front of you "hi kal76" you would repeat just what i said? and what ever you read in a magazine you would have to say it as you read the words?
if thats correct dont you get on peoples nerves all the time?isnt it classed as some sort of autism(some say we are all on the autistic scale,some more than others,which i agree with).
be intersteing to learn more of this,please try again and explain,its interesting and i apologise if ive upset you.
Just the first sentence was enough to see that you are not someone that I should try to be friends with... I wish you the best but we should go our separate ways...
Old 13-11-2013, 06:38 AM
catlady

hi kal76 im sorry if ive upset you, my sense of humour doesnt fit everyone. i am interested in exactly how you do your stuff though, i promise not to tease any more.
Old 14-11-2013, 05:28 PM
kal76

Quote:
hi kal76 im sorry if ive upset you, my sense of humour doesnt fit everyone. i am interested in exactly how you do your stuff though, i promise not to tease any more.
Apology accepted.
Old 14-11-2013, 07:22 PM
catlady

hugs and kisses in a bucket for u then (XXXXX)