Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Master
What about energy realms ?. All this stuff you've been describing is interesting enough , and I certainly don't want to diminish the insights you've been articulating . Something just hit me , and it has to do with the 'ordinariness' of the beings and activities in many of these descriptions.

Again, this is very cool stuff ; I don't go astral , and I don't envision much except in my imagination. However, I have visited realms in dreams that are
anything but 'ordinary ' ; and the energy is like a rush of adrenaline , and that's just what the beginning stages are like, just the low levels that have a corresponding feel that we know about in our bodies. The good stuff is electric-orgasmic-ecstatic, and ordinary things aren't as common as extraordinary, indescribable 'things' , which aren't really things at all, but
intricate , beautiful interplays of color, shape, sound, light , and ..... energy .

So this makes me wonder what realms you have envisioned that are beyond what we normally think of and talk about. Maybe for you, too, some are beyond description with words, like I think you already mentioned, the idea of words for them implies applying limitation to them, and shrinking them to fit ideas and words. I think so, yes . You know of such realms .
Old 29-07-2014, 12:43 PM
somnium

Old 29-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
perfect reply ...thank you ...
Old 29-07-2014, 10:20 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
What about energy realms ?. All this stuff you've been describing is interesting enough , and I certainly don't want to diminish the insights you've been articulating . Something just hit me , and it has to do with the 'ordinariness' of the beings and activities in many of these descriptions.

Again, this is very cool stuff ; I don't go astral , and I don't envision much except in my imagination. However, I have visited realms in dreams that are
anything but 'ordinary ' ; and the energy is like a rush of adrenaline , and that's just what the beginning stages are like, just the low levels that have a corresponding feel that we know about in our bodies. The good stuff is electric-orgasmic-ecstatic, and ordinary things aren't as common as extraordinary, indescribable 'things' , which aren't really things at all, but
intricate , beautiful interplays of color, shape, sound, light , and ..... energy .

So this makes me wonder what realms you have envisioned that are beyond what we normally think of and talk about. Maybe for you, too, some are beyond description with words, like I think you already mentioned, the idea of words for them implies applying limitation to them, and shrinking them to fit ideas and words. I think so, yes . You know of such realms .

This is a really interesting share Dar.

I wonder if in the ordinary and extraordinary, their is the simplicity and chaos in both of those things. Creating a reality that emcompasses it all, would on some level require one to see the extraordinary in the ordinary, would you agree or not?

Envisioning the matter of merging the realms and not escaping any of it, but being able to immerse in it all fully and enjoy it all. That is how I came to realize this myself, just wondering how you feel?

OH and vice versa too/extraordinary in the ordinary...

Ooopsy I meant ordinary in the extraordinary..as the vice versa bit...
Old 29-07-2014, 10:28 PM
silent whisper

We create our reality through all realms of where we reside as of this moment within self.

But ultimately it is the whole nature within self and how we come face to face with reality as it is that can propel us to merge and intergrate all those accessible dimensions that we are connected to as one.

Of course in the shift of becoming more grounded we begin to change the current view of other dimensions or realities that we tap into for our own purpose, the whole view shifts, and can awaken some new feelings to let go of..:)

Depending on how we come face to face with it all here and now in that greater view within self will determine what we connect too.

For me it comes back to opening up fully to what is as it is, letting go of any resistance or feelings of unacceptance to the nature of reality as it is before me, to allow the greater view/dimensional access to be in that very same grounded view and not holding tight (letting go of control of what we cant do or be when we want to do and be it..:) )

Control/fear becomes a big issue when your out of this reality and seeing your own creations, because you on one level think you have total control, yet when your back grounded in your body in this reality integrating this stuff you soon learn that control doesn't fit the picture of the whole..

So yeah if you want to hold onto control, sometimes creating *Out there* can feel very exciting, because you don't have the nature of reality in the *real sense of this world* interfering at all, you have total control.

But the ultimate is letting go of that control, opening fully in trust and creating what you want to create here and now, of course that creation has to align to the limitations of this reality (and of course living in this physical body, there can be some )one with your own infinite unlimited potential..it can feel limiting,yet it is not. It simple requires that you align to see the ordinary as extraordinary..that can feel very difficult when you have travelled in obe in this body awake as I have done..experienced so much extraordinary stuff in your experience. You see the grandeour and feel it all, but its only the beginning of opening your eyes to the whole view.

You got to get ok with the ordinary too..:)

But such is the nature of being here in this body..it is all here as one....and we are a part of that whole as one in us.

I understand this from being on both sides of the view of course within myself.

The infinite potential you awaken in the greater view can be integrated into the whole, what you can do and want to do,requires only a little shifting to fit it all in to the picture. Seeing your potential is only the beginning, taking action and integration into the real world opens the doorway of greater things in your own greatness.

For me the greatest lessons came when I crashed landed back down (well it felt like this..:) )in this reality with all of my old and new reality once boxed in blown apart to see the greater.

The hard yards of being that potential you know to be, integrating back into the reality of here and now, requires some adjustments, they can feel like a big let down and many will stay disoconnected because the view doesn't seem as grandeur or glamorous as what they have experienced. For me experiencing all that sominum experienced was in fear. I didn't want to die, I didnt want to leave this reality, that hold allowed me to land back down with a greater willingness to LIVE and integrate this and make it work, all of it with the greater as one. Something many fear to do once they have experienced this state of being. It can be so enticing *out there* seeing and experiencing what you can see without the physical integration..it would be easy to WANT it all in this way..:) But you know what they say, you cant have it all your own way..:)

And then of course you will have others fearing their own greatness so will knock and pick holes in the one showing theirs like Som is creating and building here in his process.

Many who want to escape, dont want to surrender to all of life as it is, I have seen this in quite a few. I can honour it, respect where they are but am also aware of the experience that can be through the whole and so in this moment I arrive with it..:)

:)
Old 29-07-2014, 10:48 PM
silent whisper

To lose it all when one surrenders to life can feel quite agonising.

To lose it all when one surrenders to death can feel quite mind blowing.

To lose it all and know that you want to live and you will die one day, you make the most of life as it is.

You live with a deeper appreciation of it all.

Even the little things. simple things, but also the grand and greater things, the joy and wonder of it all.

After my dark night of the soul and letting go of control/fear, I awakened to it all in that time.

When I woke up, my physical reality cleared completely in a fire of transformation on all levels, even my physical reality

But there was three (actually four with the greater view in me ) important things left.

My family.

My animals.

And a greater view that was bestowed upon me to learn and appreciate what was important.

Of course I get to be me fully...:) so that is neat..:)
Old 29-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
This is a really interesting share Dar.

I wonder if in the ordinary and extraordinary, their is the simplicity and chaos in both of those things. Creating a reality that emcompasses it all, would on some level require one to see the extraordinary in the ordinary, would you agree or not?

Envisioning the matter of merging the realms and not escaping any of it, but being able to immerse in it all fully and enjoy it all. That is how I came to realize this myself, just wondering how you feel?

OH and vice versa too/extraordinary in the ordinary...

Ooopsy I meant ordinary in the extraordinary..as the vice versa bit...

Yes, depending on perspective , anything can be seen as ordinary or extraordinary . Ordinary things have their genesis in extraordinary events .
'Ordinary' atoms (ordinary for the beginning of this sentence ) were born out of extraordinary circumstances . Then , if the multiverse theory is accurate, an infinity of universes makes them rather ordinary . So the judgements or one or the other are us comparing things to each other on scales we've created . Extraordinary conditions create ordinary things , but the things only look ordinary because we're used to seeing them . We don't think of the technological wonders that exist to generate and uphold an image on a tV screen or smart phone ; we take it all for granted when we look at ordinary images of our extraordinary cats . We take it for granted when we look at extraordinary images of our ordinary cats

To the technicians behind the scenes, it's all business as usual , doing what they do all the time , and to us, same old same old, watching Tv , but behind the scenes and the ordinary atoms, there is magic . Also , it's all just electrons and metals and devices, nothing alive; the magic is us, and our awareness that makes the images mean something . But also, it's the same old garbage on TV , and also the miracles of human creativity and artistic endeavour.

Whatever we haven't yet seen seems less ordinary that what we're used to , and there's something about us that is driven to expand and see more , to be extraordinary , so that's normal

Coming back a little .... to an energy dream ....
so extraordinary there are no words or descriptions.... and also
just energy being energy ; happenning everywhere all the time
Old 29-07-2014, 11:47 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Yes, depending on perspective , anything can be seen as ordinary or extraordinary . Ordinary things have their genesis in extraordinary events .
'Ordinary' atoms (ordinary for the beginning of this sentence ) were born out of extraordinary circumstances . Then , if the multiverse theory is accurate, an infinity of universes makes them rather ordinary . So the judgements or one or the other are us comparing things to each other on scales we've created . Extraordinary conditions create ordinary things , but the things only look ordinary because we're used to seeing them . We don't think of the technological wonders that exist to generate and uphold an image on a tV screen or smart phone ; we take it all for granted when we look at ordinary images of our extraordinary cats . We take it for granted when we look at extraordinary images of our ordinary cats

To the technicians behind the scenes, it's all business as usual , doing what they do all the time , and to us, same old same old, watching Tv , but behind the scenes and the ordinary atoms, there is magic . Also , it's all just electrons and metals and devices, nothing alive; the magic is us, and our awareness that makes the images mean something . But also, it's the same old garbage on TV , and also the miracles of human creativity and artistic endeavour.

Whatever we haven't yet seen seems less ordinary that what we're used to , and there's something about us that is driven to expand and see more , to be extraordinary , so that's normal

Coming back a little .... to an energy dream ....
so extraordinary there are no words or descriptions.... and also
just energy being energy ; happenning everywhere all the time

Well I suppose after reading this then one might bring it altogether into the one picture as all being just as it is and the description we apply to the give meaning is all that matters to the one perceiving. But then often I wonder about those kind of words, because really that meaning is about our own personal feeling towards something occurring, happening, what we are experiencing..

So when no words flow for what is happening, the feeling can be felt... I am sure...unless your feeling numb and being a zombie about it..
Old 30-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Master
So this morning I set out on a path I walked and left some time ago. I held before me a picture of a wolf and it's pups playing and being free from harm. I used this to help visualize what I wished to create for them in Idaho, a place in the news for sometime for declaring war on wolves. I also visualized the hearts of those who fear and oppose the wolves to soften and become compassionate and wise. I visualized this and felt it as if it happened already.

Driving home from work today after visualizing this in the morning I get an email from an organization I support that fights for animal rights and it said "Breaking news! Idaho declares one year truce on wolves!
I said aloud to myself. " you have got to be kidding me!"

Life truly is amazing and I am humbled and grateful. I am also ecstatic for the wolves who have been hunted in this area for years now with no reprieve.

This isn't the first time the likes if this has happened and it certainly is not the last.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:37 AM
somnium

I do wish I had a camera that could capture everything I have seen..

wait...

how do you travel instantly to any place in the cosmos or in time instantly?

do you use the speed of light or dark?

the expanding rays of a beam of light, or the collapse of light into a vacuum?

a 'black hole', as the finish point of every vector?

a light, a life, a creation, a direction, all collapsed into one pocket, one moment at the same time

does light, as life, not travel both to and from the source of focus?

bouncing back into the source it started, taking back, illuminating, all that it sees and forms?

can you see that in a Sun is also a Blackhole within? and use the force of the vacuum of darkness that is within the light to propel yourself to any point, to enter into you any ray of light?

as the question within leaves a dark place for light to form, just as the darkness ahead leaves space for light to fill

in the absence of all light, all light may be placed, any light may be aligned

the totality of creation's expanse, as a Sun in every direction, always seen and seeing, always collected, and having finished every vector

total and free, the beginning and the end, together

can you travel as a beam of light and dark?

in balance with life and death?

can you split into every direction at the same time and fill the entire universe with light, while placing all back within you, to fill the void of your death within?

can you collapse your light within, to propel you into any vector, or all vectors within?