Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 19-06-2011, 01:48 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

hmm... im going to have to google all of this... i feel like ive skipped over important info because i dont know about this
Old 19-06-2011, 05:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

I've looked into this, and my intuition tells me it is yet another scare tactic being leveled at us by those who wish to keep us from evolving and ascending. My advice is don't buy into it and don't feed it any energy.
Old 19-06-2011, 05:54 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

How would it be a scare tactic to wonder if yet another part of nature can be an obstacle or an additive? Is that not the point? Some things we are meant to overcome and others are meant to make us stronger? Are you asking if it is a distraction bringing us of the path we see lying in front of us?
Old 19-06-2011, 08:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
How would it be a scare tactic to wonder if yet another part of nature can be an obstacle or an additive? Is that not the point? Some things we are meant to overcome and others are meant to make us stronger? Are you asking if it is a distraction bringing us of the path we see lying in front of us?

I believe the information is meant to frighten, like so much other stuff being shoved down our collective throats. If one remains in a perpetual state of fear, one cannot focus on what is important to one's spiritual process and growth. Much of what is thrown at us today is designed to create fear and distract us from our work in service. It works like a charm.
Old 20-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Bird
I get regular e-mails from 'space weather' and it tells me when we have solar flares or any other activity.

They say that the solar flares can cause headaches, irritability (good excuse that one! Blame it on the solar flares ) feeling emotional and other things which I can't recall right now.

Cool. How is the activity going? Last I heard it was much quieter than average for this part of the cycle.
Old 20-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Master
I thought it was very active compared to usual. I love the sun and what the sun does for us..without the sun we would be dead, I love to swim in the sun and soak in his rays and feel his energy and healing
Spiritlite.
Old 20-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I thought it was very active compared to usual. I love the sun and what the sun does for us..without the sun we would be dead, I love to swim in the sun and soak in his rays and feel his energy and healing
Spiritlite.

Could be. The solar flare cycle goes in 11 year cycles and is supposed to peak in 2012, but last year when I was curious I looked into it and found out there was far less flare activity (sunspots) than one would expect for that stage in the cycle.
Old 20-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Hmm I usually could and can tell if there is a huge spike in solar flares based on my feelings. I need to get into those feelings again as the sun is so important to us humans.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:31 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

so the flares peak in 2012? hmmm... coincidence?
Old 21-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Hmm I usually could and can tell if there is a huge spike in solar flares based on my feelings. I need to get into those feelings again as the sun is so important to us humans.
Spiritlite.

I just look up NASA.

It is kinda sppoky that a cycle 11 years and it peaks in 2012 tee hee

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/