Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Guide
Rescue mission gone bad

This is one of the longest dreams ive been able to record from the start. But I love dreams with a full story and an end. Lately Ive been waking up after 2 hours buzzing with energy. After that, this happened after 4 hours of sleep.

Me and a guy wait at a secluded airport runway surrounded by forest. Its a gloomy cloudy day. A woman pilot in a small prop plane picks us up. We take off and she makes nauseating steep turns towards our destination. I pickup the signal on a two-way radio. We're on a rescue mission. She spots a narrow field to land but has to make one last nauseating u-turn to align the landing. I close my eyes to ease the nausea (suprised that didnt wake me).

She slightly overshoots the landing so we crash off the runway and bail out. Im dizzy and laugh about it. Our rescue victim talks through the 2-way radio. We respond. It's the pilot's friend who isnt far from our landing.

Pilot and the guy go search for her while i decide to keep watch. I fend off a pack of wild dogs with a stick. Appearntly i killed 2 and wonder if i should put down the third so it doesnt have to be lonely and suffer. They bring back the rescue victim but now we're stranded with no plane.

They somehow watch TV outside. The pilot woman is the news anchor. Im upset that they are content watching the news in our situation so i storm off.

I enter a huge barn and sit alone. I see someone in red running towards me through the fog. I rush to the others to tell them someone is coming. The new stranger tells us that "they're coming" and hides. We take caution.

A group of people arrive and execute 3 hostages in masks in a cult-like fashion. I tell my group it's "anonamous" because of the Guy Fawkes masks. Im poorly hidden across a river while watching. A cult member spots me and crosses the river effortlessly. They force us to put a cardboard box over our heads like the masks, but i refuse and tear apart the box, much to their disapproval. I run for it and leap across the river. They call upon an evil spirit name which changes the river into something that tries to suck me back into it. "I have powers too" i say, and call upon the Fae which seem to give me low gravity movements so i can move more easily and jump atop the barn. The cult people chase me. I dodge them and hurl myself far off the roof with low gravity. At some point before the chase it became night.

I reazile they wont stop chasing so i stop to conserve energy to fight when they approach. Suddenly a limo approaches. I dive off the road to be unseen. The cult members drive away in the limo right past me. I see the others escape the barn and separately run free into the night.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Suspended
it seems to be saying that a woman is leading you astray & will leave you in grave danger of being killed by unknown people. She gives you nauseating stomach pains as she aligns you with her agenda, & at first you wait at a secluded jungle airport for her. So it sounds like she is a drug dealer/pusher/runner
Old 22-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
i'm not getting a full, comprehensive understanding for your dream Brucely,
but some of the elements seem somewhat clear to me.
the "guy" that accompanies you throughout never gets 'fleshed out', nor does he
provide any dialogue or useful information. this is a common feature for people's
dreams, to have such a character... i believe that this is usually indicating a
"spiritual guide" in attendance, or perhaps an alternate version of the dreamer
themself [it's an indication of 'never being alone' through lifes trials].

another point that stuck out for me was how at dreams end, you were separated
from the others of your group... much like the "lone wolf" you'd not destroyed
from earlier in the dream.

it could be saying that your "higher self" is involved with the completion of the
'rescue mission' you'd become embroiled in, while what you recognize as your
base self is exploring living on his own terms. the process of partnering up with
the female energy early on had felt "nauseating" and it led into a crash landing
situation [so trusting in the feminine influence for leadership seems unwise
to you(?)]. at the point where the others are watching the news, you appear
to judge this activity as mere "entertainment", rather than collecting information.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream may be about breaking past some societal or even family thinking that has stolen essential parts of you. Your goal is to become whole and healthy but right now there is still some clouded gloomy thinking and lack of coping skills to fully rescue your lost parts. The fact you laughed about crash landing is a good sign you aren't allowing the situation to drag you down further. Often in life we have a response to things then a secondary response where we evaluate the situation or ourselves often in negative ways making a bad situation worse. So good you don't put labels on things but in some ways you are avoiding what needs to be confronted which is why the rescue hasn't been successful.

It seems to move on you may need more information first. You likely need to get the news about the situation to sort out your next steps but instinctively you would rather run and hide from the issue. The issue itself was likely born from some confused (forest) cult like (group) like thinking. Possibly a tendency to go with the crowd, not think for oneself, conform to what everyone else thinks. This line of thinking is killing off essential parts of you and driving your ability to succeed (limo). Possibly this could have to do with anger (guy in red running for you). Many people are taught anger is bad and so we have trouble expressing anger which affects our ability to stand up for ourself. It isn't so much that anger is bad just that we haven't been taught how to manage it well

Or it could be some line of thinking related to being rich like all rich people are thieves. If you don't want to be a thief then you very well may struggle to find success and self worth if being rich means being bad. So overall you are trying to rescue some lost parts that were damaged by some group thinking. A lot of good minded people get themselves kind of caught in being good over being creative and what it takes to succeed. Maybe ask before bed who the cult members represent so you can get the whole story, weed out the lies and gain back all your lost aspects necessary to reach your full potential. Overall you have made progress with not wanting to conform or label yourself or pretend (put on a mask) but you may still need to confront some beliefs to really soar.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Master
I think that was good work on your part. You completed your mission.