Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-05-2017, 02:16 AM
Master

lost tour

sometimes I dream we are going down stairs into a small area where a tour starts (I don't know who 'we' is or what the tour is about). The area is kind of twilight lit and the tour is supposed to start in a room to the right. An asian girl I think korean gets up from a small desk about the time we get there, and starts closing the place down. I don't think it is particularly time to close, I jsut think there are no tour guides and she is bored and wants to go home. I remembered her doing that to us a couple of times when we came... later in the dream her boss said she had done it over 500 times over the years and was wondering if that was a problem?
Old 06-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Suspended

Oh it's the kundalini gatekeeper who keeps the soul in the body. The soul is brought up into the body from the tree of life beneath it & taken back down into the tree of life when life is over. That's why The Bible says the tree gives eternal life. The soul can't go back into the tree of life till the gatekeeper lets it go at death. You are being shown that there is something very interesting to see at a level below you but the person in charge of letting you go into that area closes the way to you whenever you go there. The Hindus speak of how the original humans were born from flowers that came from the body of God that was under the water. The flowers are on the tree of life itself & every person's soul is born that way into the human body. So you will find on the spiritual level that you are actually inside a flower & at death your soul goes back into the tree of life beneath you. The Angels say that the tree of life is God. And it has a branch reaching from the water world to every person there is.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:09 AM
Master

thank you, that makes some sense to me!
Old 06-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Going down means going into the subconscious. Going on a tour suggests looking around but a part of you avoids checking things out and cuts self exploration short. The stuff in our subconscious is the stuff that hurts so it's pretty common for us to rush past the things in life that trigger those subconscious hurts. But it sounds like another part is ready to address the avoidance and premature stopping of the process. It's not that any of it is good or bad just that the subconscious issues will never be resolved until we take the time needed to deal with them.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Going down means going into the subconscious. Going on a tour suggests looking around but a part of you avoids checking things out and cuts self exploration short. The stuff in our subconscious is the stuff that hurts so it's pretty common for us to rush past the things in life that trigger those subconscious hurts. But it sounds like another part is ready to address the avoidance and premature stopping of the process. It's not that any of it is good or bad just that the subconscious issues will never be resolved until we take the time needed to deal with them.

I'm glad you said that it kind of reminds me of where I am. I do a lot of work bringing subconscious stuff to the forefront (that is why there is so much angst in what I write on other parts of this forum) which also helps in other ways... but mostly it has been put my hand in the water and see what I can scoop up out of the shallows while I get used to the water... after what you wrote I realize maybe I am close to being ready to commit myself to the water more intimately...

thanks!
Old 08-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Master

i sorta get this although there are a couple of things it could mean... I was just wondering if you had any insight though... at the beginning of the dream there was a 'we'. I didn't really see the other, just sensed them. Wondering if you had any idea what that might mean?
Old 08-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i sorta get this although there are a couple of things it could mean... I was just wondering if you had any insight though... at the beginning of the dream there was a 'we'. I didn't really see the other, just sensed them. Wondering if you had any idea what that might mean?

That's a very good question. I think it can depend on the dream. In some instances it could represent you and those people in your life the dream is referencing but more often than not I believe they represent the different aspects of you. Your personality traits, beliefs, various emotions, conscious and subconscious self and even soul, etc. When I fell into a severe depression for a time I kind of disconnected from Michelle and started to notice in my dreams I would be in fragments. For instance I had one dream of someone setting fires (my anger or self loathing) in the forest while I was driving in a car with me (my conscious self) trying to calm a crying girl (my fearful self) while a guide and security guard were leading the way (my strength and soul as a guide). We have many different aspects to us and they don't always get along which is where inner conflict comes in. a part of us may want to confront an issue while another part gives us a hard time because they are scared or angry even. Dreams are really our psyches way to role play our various aspects (emotions, beliefs, character traits, etc) to try and find a solution and help all parts of us to get along. It can take some time though so the dreams may repeat until we have worked through the inner conflict. So ideally look at all the characters in the dream and see where they can apply in your life and within you and you will have a better grasp on why something you are trying to achieve is not panning out. The actions the characters are engaging in will represent the behaviors you gravitate to in response to the circumstances you are faced with in life. So dreams are most often, not always, but most often a way for your psyche to role play its different parts in story form. At least that is how I see them.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Master

thanks! gives me something to think about. the other seemed happy