Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 05-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That goes so far back to the point they weren't 'human', homo sapiens..

What evidence?
Old 05-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Yes humans have had to adapt, but it seems clear that we also were originally a tropical species, and thus fruit would be our top choice from centuries back. and now people are still spread all over in colder climates and fickle weather (which don't get me started on that because believe it or not almost all of it is manmade) but we have technology to help us with greenhouses and outdoor heating and other such things.

It doesn't matter what we originally were. If you want to go back to a time where we primarily ate fruit you'd have to go back millions of years, long before homo sapiens came into the picture. Tropical species? Less time travelling required, but still we changed drastically since 'we' left. I don't understand how other hominoids are relevant to the nutritional choices that homo sapiens make. Humans are not the same as their ancestors millions of years ago. There is no ''original'', it's a work in progress. Even in a manner of centuries humans have changed dramatically..

And I don't know about you but I prefer a cold climate. I swim outdoors in the cold and take a cold shower daily. I couldn't stand the tropical heat and sunshine when I was there..
Old 05-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
It doesn't matter what we originally were. If you want to go back to a time where we primarily ate fruit and were also a tropical species you'd have to go back millions of years, long before homo sapiens came into the picture. I don't understand how other hominoids are relevant to the nutritional choices that homo sapiens make..

Humans are not the same as their ancestors millions of years ago. There is no ''original'', it's a work in progress. Even in a manner of centuries humans have changed dramatically..

And I don't know about you but I prefer a cold climate. I swim outdoors in the cold and take a cold shower daily. I couldn't stand the tropical heat and sunshine when I was there..

But is there evidence that 1000000 year ago ancestors ate mainly fruit?
Old 05-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
That goes so far back to the point they weren't 'human', homo sapiens..

in any event our entire bodies are best suited to consume and thrive off of fruit. comparing our anatomy to other species carnivorous, omnivorous, herbivorous, and frugivorous clearly concludes this, in addition to all the other evidence and sense of the matter
Old 05-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
But is there evidence that 1000000 year ago ancestors ate mainly fruit?

No, they started meat eating in the Pliocene, between 5-3 millions of years ago. We could argue whether insect eating before that counts as 'meat'..

Quote:
in any event our entire bodies are best suited to consume and thrive off of fruit. comparing our anatomy to other species carnivorous, omnivorous, herbivorous, and frugivorous clearly concludes this, in addition to all the other evidence and sense of the matter

Makes zero sense, you'd ruin your body. And if it were true we'd have thriving fruitarian communities..
Old 05-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:

Makes zero sense, you'd ruin your body. And if it were true we'd have thriving fruitarian communities..

I think that this is a subject that you have failed to study before speaking on Altair. I am unsure what other approach to take besides bluntness because you keep saying things as if they're sound conclusions when if you examined the truth and reality you wouldn't be able to say such things. so then the question is, or questions are, how much have you studied about human fruit compatibility, and are you willing to research and think about it beyond that? I wonder what you are basing these assumptions and accusations on... and I have to say that with the disinformation and misguided state of humankind there isn't logic to support saying that just because something is good everyone would be doing it or necessarily doing it successfully. I can say that there are a lot of people who have prospered on a fruitarian diet and reversed many supposedly incurable diseases and disorders. Perhaps you just don't know where to look because I agree it can be difficult to find such information and examples, but if you look you can find
Old 07-04-2019, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Then you'd find there is wide variation between different peoples' diets depending on the environments in which they lived.
Yes, your very right. humans are opertunist. Everything in moderation.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
aww that is so sweet and unexpected, thank you hallow. It's taken years for it to sink in for me actually as I listened to Dr Morse who I referenced for probably 7 years already, but I didn't realize the deeper truths about fruit until the last couple years. And then I researched and thought about it further and it really makes a lot of sense.
how's Wisconsin doing? lol I was born and raised there but moved to Alabama in 2016 hehe
thanks, well you did make a lot of good points. I didn't think about non sugary fruit. If you really like fruit that much, go for it. From my own experiences with eating to many fruits wasn't a good one. I spent way too much time in the bathroom but that's just me. Wisconsin is good, spring in trying to fight it's way in.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Master
yeah a lot of common foods that aren't sweet are actually fruit, but many of the sweeter ones are actually the healthiest. The body actually appreciates the simplicity of the sugars in sweet fruit. though if you look deeper there are different categories of fruits for proper food combining and the sweet fruit category only includes a handful, such as bananas and dates, which are not the healthiest fruits (though they still are very beneficial) partially because they have a lesser water content, so I am speaking about general sweet fruits such as berries, grapes and mangoes as the best choices. Berries and other juicier fruits have more astringent quality too which is highly cleansing. Part of the purpose of fruit is cleaning out the body, and that is what makes them superior to many other food options. The sugars in them get digested and utilized quickly, and the side effect is positive with their other antioxidant and astringent qualities, etc.. Sugar is a form of carbon, and we are carbon lifeforms.

Yeah a lot of people may have problems initially starting on a high fruit diet, for a number of reasons. One most common issue is not combining them properly, ie you're not supposed to mix super sweet fruits like bananas with more acidic fruits like citrus. You can imagine how that poses a problem. But when consumed properly, the acidity from fruits is what makes it extra cleansing and has an alkalizing effect on the body rather than an acidifying one. Contrarily high sugar starch foods, especially when cooked, generally result in acid ash and of course they're much harder to digest, which tends to create even more acidity. and the body has to break down the more complex carbohydrates before it can even use them as the simple sugars or monosaccharides the body uses for energy. Same thing with high protein foods, the body must break them down into individual amino acids before it can get energy from them, so the result is extra taxation on the system and unnecessary energy expenditure just to digest them.

That is why proper food combining is important, because if you eat a starch or protein which the body needs certain conditions to break down, and then try to eat rapidly digesting fruit or other foods, both or either of the foods end up fermenting and putrefacting, causing even more calamity. Drinking water or other liquids too close together as your meals also poses a similar threat interfering with digestion and gastric juices and all that. They always serve water and ask a guest what they'd like to drink with their meal at restaurants and we grow up this way in our homes more often than not, so societally we have no clue that it is detrimental to our health. When consuming a high fruit and raw diet much of the water you need is in your food and that water has been specially structured so you don't need to drink as much outside of your food, but many other food options have little to no water content and dehydration risk is increased.

The other thing about a high fruit diet, is that it is so detoxifying and regenerating so there are likely going to be herxheimer reaction side effects. Most people's bodies are very toxic and have a lot of tissue and organs that need to be repaired, and fruit is the expert at this, but the body is designed to sacrifice the dead or damaged tissue that it can't easily enough fix, so there are all sorts of detox symptoms that may happen in the process. But this is important and an unfortunate aspect of deep healing and rejuvenation. Many people feel better and notice all sorts of issues (and "diseases") disappearing as they continue on a fruit diet, but everyone is not braced for how difficult the journey may be, because we don't realize how much in disrepair our bodies are to begin with. Adding herbs along with fruit, or any diet, is a wonderful way to increase healing even further and likely help mitigate some of the side effects that present when the body tries to make itself over. Tissue regeneration is key, and I wish I could say that happens overnight, but it will take time and dedication. Adhering to the native human diet and honoring nature otherwise is the best way to heal the quickest and most successfully. because it is part of our job here on Earth to honor our connection to it and its and our design.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Master
Yeah don't drink with your food, it's not healthy..
I never order much drink in a restaurant because here you pay a lot for it. In your country you get as much as you want..
It's because your workers receive poor pay so they have to provide other services..

Anyway.. you do realize a fruit only diet won't be good for your teeth, right?

Quote:
Adhering to the native human diet and honoring nature otherwise is the best way to heal the quickest and most successfully. because it is part of our job here on Earth to honor our connection to it and its and our design.
There's no 'design', we evolved..
There's no 'native human diet', only environment appropriate and culture appropriate diets..

Humans aren't ''meant to be'' a tropical species that only eat fruit. You may try the diet for a while..
Let us know how it goes when you do..