Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2015, 02:48 PM
lifensoul

Angel fairy, I see this too...it seems to simply happen and not related to meditation and remember experiencing it ever since I remember ( not using the word 'see' as I don't think I have had a control over its appearing or disappearing, not learnt to if it is possible, as yet)....over the past few years, I have come to recognise its appearance related to a thought and at times it has been in the presence of another person, but in physical proximity. For me, its sudden appwaramce in the visual field s associated with a slight dizzying kind of feeling too, could be relatedti or unrelated to the kind of the light particles becoming an obstacle to clear vision during those moments. At times its frequent and at times i doest happen for months...

Initially, when I didn't really even know this word spiritual and related stuff, I simply ignored it and at some point decided upon someone's hinting that it could be a form of epilepsy, except that I was sure it wasn't.

Anyways, having researched it since, i have come to learn it to be a representation of prana in the individuals aura. Prana is the life force within us, I don't remember the exact definition though.

Hope it helps.
Old 17-04-2015, 03:29 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Do they look like waves? And they're white? I see these all the time out of meditation, I just have to be relaxing or just close my eyes and there they come. After a lot of time where this would be a daily occurrence I realised they were soul aspects of me that had been cut off reintegrating back into my aura, because they are always 'incoming'. But these are also high vibrational aspects, like the original angelic consciousness we have.

From what I can recollect having read, waves, colourless or like white/silver, like those seen on the on the surface of earth on a very very hot day (I happened to see this while travelling through in Oman in summer, just to give an idea) is one of the two visually percievable forms of prana.