Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-12-2013, 10:35 PM
TruthSatnaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Loopy, I thought your name was referenced to an Ubuntu OS but I was only half right... it was Lucid Lynx. I'm using 12.04 Precise Pangolin and I love the sheer, I don't know, honesty maybe of such.

This may be completely silly but Ubuntu is a freely distributed computer operating system based on Linux. Each release has a new name that works up through the alphabet and also a relationship to the date so 12.04 means it was released in April of '04. A Pangolin is an armoured little creature that digs holes so Precise Pangolin is a good name for an entirely supported operating system at the forefront of what is an alternative to capitalism.

What has this to do with forms... maybe nothing, but in a way it does because it's something new that still does the job that the old way did but without all the bells and whistles that are about status and importance. It's also, Ubuntu (and look up what that means), mu pch easier to use and simplified whilst also allowing much more to be done.

So form changes and if it's done properly it comes almost with added formlessness, so good at what it's intended for we almost forget it's there.

I've kinda been lucky 'cause I've always played with form anyways and been able to see through it to the essence of things, not in an attempt to find that essence but 'cause it's just easier to get to the truth of a thing and understand it's being to realise what might be my part in it's evolution... but even that's just the explaining of it for the reality over time was just an almost seamless integration that required little interpretation except where I sought to explain myself... which was funny really 'cause no-one really ever got what I was on about.

That was good too, nobody getting me, 'cause I had to find my own happiness in what it was I was doing. Now most people who are close don't get me at all as all the desires drop away and as nature abhors a vacuum, all the weeds just roll in a fill up the space. They wonder why, with so much potential, I just do almost nothing and give away so much work without concern for my well being... but it's just form... and it keeps changing.

I go slow... always have and it helps 'cause one has time to look around and realise what is actually required. Then when you do something it looks like you're really quick but the thing is that it's not really about doing things so much as how you do them.

^^Very nice
Old 23-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSatnaam
its our choice whether we fall for its charms, only to have it teach us how to destroy ourselves or see it for what it really is and detach.

I wonder in regards to the children in a candy shop how many are aware of the down sides / effects of a sugar rush ..

Through experience of the sugar rush's perhaps they will conclude at an age where they connect the dots that they should steer clear of such enticements .

At the addiction stage are they in their right minds to choose or not .. When the addiction is overwhelming there is only ever a thought for their addiction ..

x daz x
Old 23-12-2013, 02:30 PM
TruthSatnaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I wonder in regards to the children in a candy shop how many are aware of the down sides / effects of a sugar rush ..

Through experience of the sugar rush's perhaps they will conclude at an age where they connect the dots that they should steer clear of such enticements .

At the addiction stage are they in their right minds to choose or not .. When the addiction is overwhelming there is only ever a thought for their addiction ..

x daz x

That's true. Lol children usually have their parents give them a good telling off if they go overboard! I have a family member who used to ask for water as a child and say they wanted to eat healthy. I guess it could depend on whether the child likes the taste of candy, if it makes them eventually feel sick and they stop. I used to feel it in my teeth and my body as a child and kind of knew when I should stop.

With adults, there are people who get a high off being players, people who are hooked on having sex, people who travel to different countries just to taste the food in addiction. Addiction is attachment, attachment means that we fall off the path that we have climbed, to remain in one aspect of the game instead of seeing it for what it is. In addiction/attachment, we have sold ourselves to the illusion- and we no longer play the game, the game plays us.

Sometimes people wake up when they feel the harsh kick of karma- sometimes people have moments when they figure it out on their own and some have friends, and even spiritual teachers who are able to teach the truth about the addiction. Alot of teachers like Jesus, Guru Nanak, taught selflessly to the masses without discrimination and judgement- Guru Nanak taught a serial killer who tried to murder him, and who became one of his greatest devotees.

Sometimes it just takes one person to really make the truth hit home- even when u think it doesnt- teaching it is always enough- it gives people the choice to accept and apply the teachings or ignore them and perhaps even rethink them in their darkest hours of pain.
Old 23-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
You did well, I can guage your space now well so thankyou for sharing..your are reflecting where I have walked through so showing what you can helps me to open that space again for you from your space to the view beyond it...

Hey SW, Ty for sharing, sure has blown me away all of this, cant say im settled or unsettled with it i just feel pumped right up, cant believe what happens when you stop searching... how much happens. Cant believe ive spent so much time lately feeling the way i have and hiding it because i just want to express it and yeh its nothing so how can i!
I just feel very happy i know that, over excited like a little child, but still in exactly the same physical places that used to cripple me, now seem to of set me free. Its mighty beautiful, Ty for listening and sharing SW :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSatnaam
The Truth that u experienced, that we really have no form, that everything is really nothing, just Truth n love-that there is no image, no bull****- that all image is false- keep remembering it throughout your life.

In this game(its a game for it is false), we live in Gods will- everything happens according to His will- also called Hukam. We feel highs and lows but remain detached from them, realising that hell (pain) and heaven (happiness) are one- theyre just brands of emotion- illusory parts of the whole. Heaven + Hell= Truth=Nothing. The Truth reality is Nothing but a frequency beyond that which mortals can comprehend- it is eternal- the Truth practitioner becomes dead while alive-immortal.

The 1st energy Truth- it has no image no form, just Nothingness- it is the Heart of God himself, and is the true heart of everyone and everything, every soul in existance.

The 2nd energy is a projection of this energy, some souls get attached to the second energy, attached to form- to the illusion. If u practice a messed up psychology, your form in the second energy is not too pretty- as it reflects your heart. In attachment, they practice messed up psychologies, some souls/ ghosts practice black magic, they leach off human life force etc. We also have spiritual bodies which are able to astrally project etc- spiritual bodies that work in parallel to our physical 3rd energy bodies.

The 3rd energy(Guru Nanak calls the energies the 3 worlds) is symbolic reflection of the second energy. We have been born into this test world of earth to discover Truth. Gods and Goddesses pray for this opportunity. It is in this test world that we are able to realise our true state and merge back into the oneness that is already our true state- but that we have been too deluded to open our eyes and see.
Basically, the journey to the truth is back within, opposite to the projection and illusion. Thats why we sit and meditate- we go backwards from the projection back to the beginning and even further, for the Truth is infinite.

Relaxing in the knowledge of Truth eventually allows us to sit in our True state, in the Nothingness and simply watch the game going on around us, detached from it. This way, we begin to see the Truth of the game, the lessons God is trying to teach us, to see the signs in every moment, instead of being caught up by and deluded by the illusion, and believing it to be real. U start seeing spirits and their psychologies, start seeing why people do what they do by reading their psychology, and becoming accepting of Gods will and Truth.
Satnaam
Kind of makes me understand now why im being so misunderstood! I like in the little ive seen about Satnaam, the person mentions that it was never meant to be that we followed jesus, but that we are jesus, it was never about following it was about being of the same energy, the same source to do the same things out of love and compassion etc, now im not religious but i take all i can from anything i can, i just dont follow one faith or religion, but that made me realise how we were misinterpretating something, again!
I guess its also about the fact this cant happen without me recognising in myself and of that in others, Then when you do all thats left does seem to be the mind and it becomes very transparent, and i know things i see things within people now very clearly i didnt see before, much like the wearing of skin i spoke about, i see way way behind that, and its kinda made me a little unsocial! Ive always felt a detachment in relationships for example, like yeh this is love, but if it goes i know i will still be ok, i dont need it, In that sense ive been told i can feel 'cold' sometimes but its never that, ive never felt a need for people, or more so ive not felt that if I don't have someone im less..? im very much a loner and have even been told its unhealthy, and yeh if i was sat there miserable because of it maybe, but i never am, being with myself is not being lonely. Being with myself when i dont want to be and not being able to have any company if i want it, thats lonely, but people dont seperate those two things and i end up being loopy because of it haha!
One of the experiences i had with this i wrote up, infact all this started me writing again its been a long long time, but i knew how it all started this was something a little different to what id known before, but im still pretty confused with it, i think more in view of how to stay grounded like you say with it, how to intergrate it, i feel so pumped what do you do with it! Are you even meant to do anything with it, it feels like such a relief and i just dont know where it came from! Its weird you should spend years searching for things and then as soon as you stop....
Just everything links up and connects and its just all massive to take in.
If you dont mind me asking could you tell me how you got to this place? Id love to hear how it unfolded for you, its such a breathe of fresh air, I have looked into Satnaam, the person i watched it felt like everything i said over the past 4 weeks came out his mouth, I have never heard of this before, ive no idea where it all comes from, how did you find it or did it find you? Thats the other thing i notice more and more each day, things find me, they just present themselves.
How do you feel? Just how do you feel really?
In terms of the energys described, it sounds like were transcribing the way its put here, like with so many things out there handed down information, that after to many hand downs side steps its own point of existence and becomes a story, an idea versus an experience, it looses some of its source, i have been a sponteanous traveller all my life, I dont often say this because it gets me alot of flak, but i felt that about astral for a long time after my beginning experiences with it, I have been hugely attached to obe and astral on this experience, I always felt any 'demony' type things that went on out there at the very least if not my mind, was just someone elses, like an unconcious traveller so to speak, then ofcourse you realise that you create and control out there so i began wondering more about meeting people etc it also gave me an opportunity to search within and thats mostly what i did, then i stopped going through the first part it seems now, thinking about this actually and realising it now also, maybe thats the point, the sponteanous obe, very quickly bypassed those kind of experiences, I just never believed they were really 'other' things outside us i guess, we bought them with us, but this it changed into formlessness, each stage seemed to be less and less like any form of this world here atall, untill i was left with just 'people i knew that had passed' rest was all just energy out there nothing else, but so much went on! I noticed even things like telepathy didnt happen, Thats when i began to wonder am i even in the same places i was before! Its also when things were happening from waking states and they felt so different and then this massive completeness within nothingness and more energy than i could withstand at the time, here is an excerpt from something i wrote......................* i never forget, no telepathy, there is nothing like that there, is just one massive download of more emotion that you could hope to withstand for even a few seconds, its everything in words, feelings emotions, love love love, years of it, lifetimes of it, all there for a second, its like the impact of a million emotional moments in one breath and its to much for me at the moment still, i couldnt take that much love... how crazy is that!!*
. I still am in awe? Kinda almost a little bit of disbelief. I am struggling in this world a little because of it i must admit! But i just feel so different, i think i described it somewhere as the difference being inlove and BEING love, Being loving and BEING love.. there just so close the difference can feel so subtle, so akin and yeh you arent inlove because you ARE love and your just being what you ARE! Cor its one almighty jump in the ocean this one!
Please tell me more about you :)
This is like the first page of a book i really want to read hehehe!
Whats changed for you mostly? I know it sounds stopid but i just dont know what im meant to be doing with it, im just allowing all this but i feel like im missing some part here, like it should be causing me to do something? If that makes sense?
I know my emptahy now is off the scale, i feel the things i do with immediate impact for the person recieiving it, what i give to others i feel aswell myself, in whatever token that takes on, I also feel alot like you can be saying something to me but im listening to something else...? And its not saying the same thing you are!
Thankyou for listening and opening me up to this, whatever it is! Id always figured i had to gain things in my life, not just materilistic, if ever actually that, but spiritually, i had to do so much to get something or find it and infact what i had to do was loose it all, its alot ot get your head around this, im know im nowhere near really understanding, but its like even understanding isnt something i try to do now and even when my mind tells me i havent got it, my heart tells me i got it just fine and as time goes by, im getting more naturual with it, when someone says your loosing your mind, and implying that it means your crazy.... hahaha! One thing i do know is love is sweet ;)
Thanks for sharing its very appreciated,
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Loopy, I thought your name was referenced to an Ubuntu OS but I was only half right... it was Lucid Lynx. I'm using 12.04 Precise Pangolin and I love the sheer, I don't know, honesty maybe of such.

This may be completely silly but Ubuntu is a freely distributed computer operating system based on Linux. Each release has a new name that works up through the alphabet and also a relationship to the date so 12.04 means it was released in April of '04. A Pangolin is an armoured little creature that digs holes so Precise Pangolin is a good name for an entirely supported operating system at the forefront of what is an alternative to capitalism.

What has this to do with forms... maybe nothing, but in a way it does because it's something new that still does the job that the old way did but without all the bells and whistles that are about status and importance. It's also, Ubuntu (and look up what that means), much easier to use and simplified whilst also allowing much more to be done.

So form changes and if it's done properly it comes almost with added formlessness, so good at what it's intended for we almost forget it's there.

I've kinda been lucky 'cause I've always played with form anyways and been able to see through it to the essence of things, not in an attempt to find that essence but 'cause it's just easier to get to the truth of a thing and understand it's being to realise what might be my part in it's evolution... but even that's just the explaining of it for the reality over time was just an almost seamless integration that required little interpretation except where I sought to explain myself... which was funny really 'cause no-one really ever got what I was on about.

That was good too, nobody getting me, 'cause I had to find my own happiness in what it was I was doing. Now most people who are close don't get me at all as all the desires drop away and as nature abhors a vacuum, all the weeds just roll in a fill up the space. They wonder why, with so much potential, I just do almost nothing and give away so much work without concern for my well being... but it's just form... and it keeps changing.

I go slow... always have and it helps 'cause one has time to look around and realise what is actually required. Then when you do something it looks like you're really quick but the thing is that it's not really about doing things so much as how you do them.

Hey Mr :)
Lucid Lynx

Note that some of your system's memory may be unavailable due to being used by the graphics card. If your computer has only the minimum amount of memory, the installation process will take longer than normal, but will complete successfully, and the system will perform adequately once installed. .....
Hahaha now there is an analogy and a half, i looked up Ubuntu, Human-ness often translated to humanity towards others.. very interesting stuff.
It does seem thats basically what happens, we loose the bells and whistles, and thats the thing about no-one getting what your on about, or getting you, i kinda gave up on expecting people to, all this has really totally changed how i am with people, because im struggling with that part of this i guess, its like transparency in 3d versus formlessness would you say? Again the most subtle and slightest of differences. But as you say i must say ive found my happiness depends less and less on anything else atall, ive had a few months of tough decisions etc i wont go into that but its all become part of this place im at now, I feel a little bit like an over excited child but i have no idea why, not on mind level anyway.
How did you get to this place? Did it just happen, did you look for it or did it just find you? Do you work at satying here or is it very naturual to you? What did you loose or i suppose what im asking is at the time what did you see as your biggest loss?
Thanks for sharing :) Appreciated
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

x daz x

Hey Daz, always interesting to read your thoughts This reminds me of a saying I use a lot at the moment since all this kicked off and one of the biggest things ive felt with it all, it doesn't matter how we get there, just that we do, so to encompass that out came 'Different paths, same footprints'
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Master
Hehehe!
When theres no words left,
no body hanging off the spirit,
when theres no possessions,
no space and time no limit,
when theres no question
no hour, second minute,
then finally im in it,
At long last i begin it,
as love.

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-12-2013, 08:43 PM
silent whisper

When you let go of all
love is your hearts call
where it leads, to what or where
love is your heart to take your there.
Follow the yellow brick road
Fall down the rabbit hole
down, down into a new land
mysterious and unknown
waiting to be found
With open eyes, open heart
you land on your feet
with a place to start
to explore YOU as you are
no longer the old
just born anew
as the awakened soul!

Old 23-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Master
Sure does create some beautiful... well creations, lovely share ty :) the resonance of bells chiming :)
Loopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When you let go of all
love is your hearts call
where it leads, to what or where
love is your heart to take your there.
Follow the yellow brick road
Fall down the rabbit hole
down, down into a new land
mysterious and unknown
waiting to be found
With open eyes, open heart
you land on your feet
with a place to start
to explore YOU as you are
no longer the old
just born anew
as the awakened soul!

~Shane Koyczan~