Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Envolucris

You mean those bright little points of light right in front of your vision when you look at clear blue sky on a really clear day? You're actually visualizing your blood stream! That's a normal and totally healthy experience called the "blue field entopic phenomenon".

For the record, I wouldn't expect high blood pressure. The retinal flashes are still a thing though.
Old 20-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseyface
Edit: sorry, i thought you where talking to me. Is their a way to delete something i wrote or do i have to edit my reply every time i make a mistake ?

No probs. You would either have to edit or ask one of the mods to delete.
Old 20-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envolucris
I feel like I should take a moment to help by adding another possible explanation. If you have "bad eyes" in any way — myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (the opposite), or any astigmatism — especially if you need to wear corrective lenses, please consider that you might have another 'functional' anatomical issue related to the vitreous of your eye tugging on the nerve. The effect is called "retinal flashes," and it often looks like a bright white or blue flash—of many shapes, but often small—in the periphery of your vision. It's a common problem.

Here is a link.

When I first started to get retinal flashes (early 20s), they would generally occur spontaneously and last about two weeks. The same applies to now, only they last for longer and have become more pronounced. Pretty typical for the aging eye. However, you have to be aware and remain vigilant when they happen because they could signal the possibility of an impending tear or retinal detachment.

The more you know, the better you can prevent these things. I tend to approach visual disturbances as something known until ruled out. That has helped me to maintain the health of my eyes, at very least.

One of the only exceptions to this personal rule was when I was 14: My friend and I both saw the same spherical (or nearly so) flashes of electrical white light in the room when no one else was able to perceive them. She later called them "kews," but I came to find out other people refer to them as "orbs". Whatever the case, it was a one time event for both of us. My vexing retinal issues are not.

Good point. And I'm glad the health of your eyes were maintained.
Old 20-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Master
My kids would sometimes see geometric shape energies. They usually float on the ceilings in our home. My daughter will see pink sparkles often anywhere. That is the form her spirit friends reveal themselves to her.
Old 20-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Im hoping its my spirit guides, i have been trying to ask them to see me for along time now and i heard some place spirit guides appear as light sometimes i dont remember where i heard it though. It was white light ( or it could have some other color i dont remember because it was so fast) I saw some recently about 10 minutes ago and it startled me my heart was beating a bit fast but i calmed down quickly. Could it be my guides? It feels like it is but im not sure. I saw it a couple of other times , this all started recently. I have been telling myself "my spirit guides will visit me in a dream tonight " someone suggested it on a thread i made and it seems to be working if it is my guides anyways.

I've been experiencing something similar. Some times out of the corner of my eye, but most noticeable when I'm laying down to go to sleep with my eyes closed. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? Mainly want type of spiritual practices you are currently doing, meditation, prayer(who or what you pray to), using crystals, astral projection etc, and what area of the world you live in? I'd like to see if myself and anyone else may have any similar practices or anything else that may be causing these flashes of light.
Old 20-01-2013, 07:41 AM
mouseyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
I've been experiencing something similar. Some times out of the corner of my eye, but most noticeable when I'm laying down to go to sleep with my eyes closed. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? Mainly want type of spiritual practices you are currently doing, meditation, prayer(who or what you pray to), using crystals, astral projection etc, and what area of the world you live in? I'd like to see if myself and anyone else may have any similar practices or anything else that may be causing these flashes of light.

i dont do much, i was lucky enough to hear my spirit guide tell me who he is the first time. I am trying to learn meditation and i clear my chakras once or twice a day. I am wanting to astral project someday to get in full contact with my spirit guide. I have had alot of weird experiences with one of them (apollo) in the past but i haven't seen him in the astral yet i feel like my guides are trying to contact me but im not sure how to see them. I ask my spirit guides for help and i usually get it. I also give my spirit guides offerings almost all the time.
Old 20-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
i dont do much, i was lucky enough to hear my spirit guide tell me who he is the first time. I am trying to learn meditation and i clear my chakras once or twice a day. I am wanting to astral project someday to get in full contact with my spirit guide. I have had alot of weird experiences with one of them (apollo) in the past but i haven't seen him in the astral yet i feel like my guides are trying to contact me but im not sure how to see them. I ask my spirit guides for help and i usually get it. I also give my spirit guides offerings almost all the time.

So no use of crystals or other tools? May I ask what method you're using chakra clearing?
Old 20-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envolucris
You mean those bright little points of light right in front of your vision when you look at clear blue sky on a really clear day? You're actually visualizing your blood stream! That's a normal and totally healthy experience called the "blue field entopic phenomenon".

For the record, I wouldn't expect high blood pressure. The retinal flashes are still a thing though.

I had these for decades, thought maybe they were prodrome for migraines, but were only sometimes related. Had more to do with postural hypotension (getting up to fast) or low blood sugar.

But this is a little different- it's a flash as bright as a camera but tiny, can be anywhere in the visual field but also with eyes closed. It is not a medical thing, not a normal physiological thing-- I am 100% positive of that. It is spirit/higher dimensions and it started with my awakening. But it's good to always keep in mind there could be biological explanations for some of our signs and symptoms.
Old 20-01-2013, 10:28 PM
mouseyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
So no use of crystals or other tools? May I ask what method you're using chakra clearing?

Just guided meditations .
Old 20-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

That's interesting, I wonder if it has something to do with becoming aware of other energy being present. I think I'm going to have to do a little research on the subject and see what I can find online. I wonder what theories others may have to offer as to what these flashes of light are?