Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Master

Question What happens when you have a down period?

I've learned quite a bit about the law of attraction.
i truly believe that when you think as positively as possible and keep your vibration high, life brings it back to you...
I was on a role a while back....kept a decently Hugh vibe and things just rolled well, one event after the other, I thought "wow, this feels amazing"
Not that I won the lotto , life just seemed to flow....
Then [edited by staff/swearing rule]happened that hit a deep cord and upset and stressed me and put in min a state that was not positive....
It felt as if by vibe changed after that...and as soon as that happened...one glitch after another started to happen,
And I wonder , what if you , on the whole are generally positive and pumping on a high vibe, and you generally are in a good place and then you get a momentary glitch....
Does that throw off all the good that is happening just for a temporary bad moment????
There are moments where we go through a dark period, it's human.
But it's a period, not a way of self...so what happens with the law of attraction then?

Last edited by Clover : 14-10-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 14-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Suspended

nothing happens to LOA, its like gravity, always working.

I can manifest tons of things i want but dont reaaaaaaaly want, cause im always thinking to myself "whens it gonna happen whens it gonna happen" which keeps me in the vibe of waiting rather than allowing those things to happen.

And for down spots, unless you let that sadness destroy your entire life, it doesnt really matter. tons of people get sad, they dont end up living in a gutter the next day or even year.

Like i said above, LOA is always in effect, its not a magical thing that you have to "USE" its litteraly a way of life, as a vibrational creature you attract and repel the same and opposite vibrations, and EVERYTHING is vibrational, even a plastic bag has a unique vibration.