Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2018, 01:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Whoa, false intuition even? Dang. -low whistle-

Glad I do not think I have dealt with lvl 3, I think my ex guides were lvl 2. I do not think I have ever personally dealt with a demon, though I did at one point try to hire one to get rid of my ex-guides. (Yes. I was foolish and desperate!) Thank god nothing came out of that.

Apparently they cut me off from ALL communication to outside entities, even other negs!

Thanks again for another informative channeling. :)

Yes, dang, Trinity. Dang.

Your guides actually were L3 entities — it’s just their way of gaining permission from you was to take your free will before you were even born in some kind of contract — with the same vibrational invisibility they have as an ability. It takes a certain kind of skill to take advantage of the spirit guide contract people have with others without being caught, and they did it very very well.

Oh, and you’re welcome. :) .

SL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Ok I have to ask this. Are demons the only thing able to effect you physically with things like scratches And physical pain?

Not really. Even L1 Negs can affect you physically very slightly with itches. What differentitates entities of this level has more to do with how much they can affect you emotionally.

AA Michael.

With John, we’ll answer this when we have the time.

SL/AA Michael.