Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Jules

sparrooowwwww!!! lovely to see you again, welcome back xxx
Old 20-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow

What a delightful surprise to see you posting again !
Your words, as always, bring comfort and put my mind at ease as you answer my questions and calm my fears ! So good to hear that my Doorkeeper is still with me.
Oh my, he is recording my thoughts and feelings ? he must have quite a story

Thank you for the reminder, to " practice to receive ", how well you know this is what I need." Do not ‘attempt’ to connect with your guides; KNOW you are already connected and you have simply to choose what form this will take." I know, it is in attempting that we are doing just that " attempting " yet never connecting. Changing my thoughts at this moment to " knowing I am already connected "

There are times when I feel very connected and this is always a good feeling, I can just sense a presence around me. I notice this more at night, when I am going to sleep. Can this be because they are going to converse with me, in my dreams, when I am sleeping ?

Now that you have found my Doorkeeper and you have the key ...... ( I have exceeded my smilie allowance, so you will just have to guess )

with much love,
Dreamie xx
There is really nothing to fear. Many so-called spiritual people sell spirituality as something which is to be attained. Something which some have and other must struggle and suffer to reach and earn. In truth it is simply a matter of accepting yourself as you are now. Though it is not your True Self, it is a vehicle for it and a tool which will never reach perfection. As a matter of fact the physical universe was designed in a very specific way as to ensure perfection is beyond mortal grasp and that everything which is good, will always, in all ways, have its opposite. No matter how long and hard the human being struggles to attain perfection, the divine plan will not be thwarted. It matters very little whether you can connect with this or that entity. Whether you can display this or that ability. Whatever it is you think you should be able to do, and that which you punish yourself for not being able to do, disregard from your thoughts, and not be mindful of it, but be mind-free of it. For these things are insignificant matters in this now moment of full acceptance. When you release the necessity of ‘want’, you invite the fulfilment of acceptance into your life. Seek to recognise that which you are already, and be mind-free of that which others recognise themselves to be, and do, in their own eyes. You are all you require to be. Acceptance is all you seek to attain. Self-love is all you need. This is the key which opens many doors to many dreams.

You are more receptive during times close to your sleep cycle, because your ‘walls’ are lowered and your animalistic ego, which keeps you alive, starts to loosen its grip over you. There are also less distractions.

Spirit love to play games. It is also an effective way to involve and communicate with spirit. A suggestion to you I find that you would benefit from would be to invent a game which allows spirit to work through either your imagination, or through means of props which they can manipulate. You should play this game each day at the same time and for the same length of time, and invite only that energy which you know as your guide or deceased loved one to play. You may find also that using a red light bulb, or dimming the lights will create a more favourable energy atmosphere.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
sparrooowwwww!!! lovely to see you again, welcome back xxx
Thank you

Old 20-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow,

Thank you as always for your prompt reply.

Spirit loves to play games and so do I ! Excellent ! Looking forward to playing with your suggestions !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
Count me in for hoping that Sparrow will be returning. I wish there was a button I could press that would alert me when my favorite people post so I could keep track of things better. Otherwise I hide out in one small corner of the your-space pages and don't venture to the main forum much at all. You're missed, Sparrow. But maybe you have important work keeping you busy elsewhere. I hope all is well for you.

Flutterangel - how wonderful about the orbs. I have no knowledge to share about them, but I think your eyes and your son's are beautiful. There seems to be a bit of merriment or maybe a tad of light (and happy) mischief in yours! I mean that in a very good way. :)

Sparrow, if you're reading, maybe this story that I just posted on my page will be interesting. This happened to me yesterday.
Hello little lamby

Thank you for sharing your fascinating and mysterious tale of events. I feel it prudent to tell you that this is not the work of Angels as depicted on such cards. But those, such as your doorkeeper, have had a hand in play. When you give physical objects spiritual values you permeate your own energy through it which collects upon it and sticks to the object. The object is then, in a sense energised, or charged, and this energy is what those in spirit are able to utilize to interact with physical environments. Because these apparent pieces of paper are symbolic in the way that they represent a connection to spirit, they are a favourable choice by those in spirit to get your attention because they immediately cause you to acknowledge the unseen, and place emphasis on the symbology. I am sure there is more to the message than meets the eye.

Warm Regards,
-Sparrow

Old 20-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Lamby

Warm welcome back, Sparrow. How good have you back. Seeing your new posts felt like being washed over with light and happy energy!

Your replies to each of us give me so much to think about - and all the info was helpful to me.

It is fascinating to learn your thoughts about my experience. I do understand what you mean and it feels sensible and right. It is funny that although I know my earthly perceptions about angels and other spiritual beings are limited compared to what they really are in spirit, do you think they mind, or that it is problematic, that I find it comforting to keep such representations in my proximity?

Quote:
I am sure there is more to the message than meets the eye.

Yes, I think you're right. There have been numerous things happening that keep getting my attention. Anything from stumbling over spiritual information online when I am not actively seeking it, to the card experience, to being sent a Rosary indirectly by mail. :-) I don't believe I shared that experience with you - but will paste that here as soon as I can find the record I made of it at the time.

It is so good to have you back. Thank you for sharing with us all.

Are you well?
Old 20-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
Warm welcome back, Sparrow. How good have you back. Seeing your new posts felt like being washed over with light and happy energy!

Your replies to each of us give me so much to think about - and all the info was helpful to me.

It is fascinating to learn your thoughts about my experience. I do understand what you mean and it feels sensible and right. It is funny that although I know my earthly perceptions about angels and other spiritual beings are limited compared to what they really are in spirit, do you think they mind, or that it is problematic, that I find it comforting to keep such representations in my proximity?

Yes, I think you're right. There have been numerous things happening that keep getting my attention. Anything from stumbling over spiritual information online when I am not actively seeking it, to the card experience, to being sent a Rosary indirectly by mail. :-) I don't believe I shared that experience with you - but will paste that here as soon as I can find the record I made of it at the time.

It is so good to have you back. Thank you for sharing with us all.

Are you well?
As much as my nature is to give, I find it just as pleasurable to receive such meaningful sincerity in your words. Friendship and family forges a bond between beings unfettered by the boundaries of human condition. In reflection the fact is revealed that the human condition beckons a more profound experience of the Self, which when shared as a species, as companions in the midst of the trials and challenges life bestows, creates bridges between souls where none existed before.

Your comfort is paramount; your happiness utmost; your fulfilment the sole joy of those who walk with you. It matters not to them in what shape or form you represent their affections, or connections, for they themselves are bound to no form at all. Much of the time they do not require a form, be it an angel, a person clad in white robes or a beautiful feline. They are all of pure light. What then would concern them as to how you visualize them, or of what name you choose to give them? It is all the same energy, the same source. What form does love take in your life? You choose.

I am well, of course. From time to time I wade through dense dark energy, which can contaminate others if not transmuted effectively. So I must cleanse myself now and again in Self- solitude. I am not a being who is content to sit comfortably in his comfort zone and never stray into the darkness for fear of losing his sense of bliss and divine identity. I have not such fears for it is a gift I have to return to inner-bliss with ease. I often dive deep into dangerous murky waters where few dare venture as ‘lightworkers’. I feel this is a quality more of these ‘lightworkers’ may come to appreciate, but one which requires great Self-trust and Self-awareness.

Everpresent
-Sparrow

Old 24-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Lamby

Hello Sparrow and all.

Quote:
Friendship and family forges a bond between beings unfettered by the boundaries of human condition.

Well said. Connections sometimes become apparent even when we can't fully recall what those former connections may have been.

Quote:
They are all of pure light. What then would concern them as to how you visualize them, or of what name you choose to give them? It is all the same energy, the same source.

Thank you for your reassurance.

Quote:
I often dive deep into dangerous murky waters where few dare venture as ‘lightworkers’. I feel this is a quality more of these ‘lightworkers’ may come to appreciate, but one which requires great Self-trust and Self-awareness.

I am glad to hear you are well although it sounds like you've been working at difficult matters. It must be a gift to be able to choose to take on dark situation - and be able to keep yourself whole through out. Maybe that is what lightworkers must aspire to in their training? It seems more rare for those who name themselves to be lightworkers to be learned enough to move into or through dark areas and know that they will be well in the end and that life will be better for the effort. Maybe that only comes after greater awareness and learning? Would you have suggestions for those who aspire to this?

---------------------

On a separate note - I did find my journal notes that I'd mentioned. I came into possession of a Rosary in a very unique way at a time when I really needed it. Here it is:

Quote:
February 28, 2011 ---- The Blessed Mother Intervenes:
Due to my Catholic upbringing, I've always felt extremely close to the Blessed Mother Mary. Regardless of how my faith evolves, she is part of it. If I were to turn Buddhist, I'd have to be a Buddhist who believes in the Blessed Mother. :-) I think I mentioned that some years ago, a very highly evolved spiritual friend got a message for me from The Blessed Mother that I am to always stay close to her. I also felt pulls towards this. Some months ago, I was lamenting that I could no longer find my rosary from school. I thought about making one, but didn't have the right sort of wire. Thought about buying one, but money is always tight. Saturday, my mom was complaining that a distant church mission, down in Texas, had sent her a "cheap" rosary and she wasn't too impressed with - she said, "I think I'll put it in the charity bin at church ...." I jumped up immediately and said, "I'll take it!" So it is mine now. What is interesting is the letter that was included with the rosary which feels like it speaks directly and personally to my situation - and that the mission works in the name of the Blessed Mother. I wish I had brought the letter with me to the library today - but I forgot. I'll type it another day. When I read the letter I literally dropped to my knees and tears streamed down my cheeks. This rosary, sent via a mission to my mom, was intended for me. It was a sign from the Blessed Mother that she's still with me.

Quote:
Letter From:
Oblate Missions
Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate

Dear Friend of the Missions,

Have you discovered the spiritual strength of personal prayer and devotion to our Blessed Mother? I know she has always been with me from my childhood right up to now. In your spiritual journey, I hope you have come to know her well and lover her dearly, too.

The mother of our Savior cares for each one of us uniquely as her own special child. From her place in heaven the Blessed Virgin Mary guides and protects us every day of our lives. In your prayers, I encourage you to call upon her heavenly intercession.

There's a story about some Cub Scouts from the city who were on a camping trip. The mosquitoes were biting so badly that the boys had to hide under their blankets to avoid being bitten. One of them saw some lightning bugs and said to his friend, "we might as well give up.. Now they're coming after us with flashlights!"

There are times I've wanted t hide from problems, too, but then I discovered they were coming after me with flashlights. We have all been there, haven't we? It happens too often that things go wrong in our lives ... times when we need heavenly assistance to help us carry on.

The doctor painfully informs family gathered in the hospital waiting room, "It's malignant; There's not much we can do." The boss at the job where you've worked for over 20 years calls you in. "The company's being bought out. I'm sorry, we have to let you go." A faithful, caring wife of 18 years who suffers terribly from a spinal deformity is told by her husband, "I've fallen out of love for you. I can't deal with your chronic pain problems anymore."

Yes, often life is hard. It may take all we've got just to hold on.

We all need determination and motivation to make the best of every day. But we also need something more. During the toughest times in my life I've realized how much I need the caring of my own mother, and of our Heavenly Blessed Mother.

That's why I've enclosed a very special gift for you from the Oblate Missionaries: Your beautiful Miraculous Medal Rosary and Rosary Case. Please use it for your own spiritual well-being or share it with someone in need of Our Blessed Mother's heavenly intercession. I urge you to pray this Rosary at home, and carry it with you when you travel, to pray in times of need ... for healing, strength and peace of mind ... for you and for your loved ones.

(snipped end of letter off)
Old 24-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I prefer not to adopt the term higher Self, for higher would seem to suggest a hierarchical mindset. There is no hierarchy in the spirit world.

My preference of terminology would warm towards True Self. For once you are true to yourself, you let go of the many personas you wear and recognise your Self, as in your true identity, for what it is.

Because you do not know who or what your guide(s) are, you have no point of reference or focal point of direction. This causes a mindset of self-doubt and uncertainty which dominates most of your experience and reflection. Since you know yourself quite well you have a good estimation of your energy state and you are largely comfortable with your own vibration. This makes it much easier to connect with your Self, your True Self, and will prove often to be a more effective connection to spirit. Since your own spirit is currently occupying etheric space and time, which there is infinite, it will act as a channel for other spirit which wishes to connect with you. Your doorkeeper will also facilitate the work of other beings by acting as a filter, and only giving you information you can translate and handle at that time. In connecting with your True Self, you will be connecting also with your doorkeeper, and through your doorkeeper, other beings and entities who wish to impart their gifts.

When you attempt to connect with your True Self, and you find too much information is coming through, it may be the result of several things. Firstly, it may be you have too many of your belief systems and mental filters in place which contaminate the information coming through and add their own translations of it, making the energy heavy and unpalatable. In which case one needs to practice letting go of the filters associated with their ego-mind/persona. Secondly, it may be your doorkeeper, or other aid is over-enthusiastic about giving you such information and does not realize the full effect of it on your physical state. This happens, and one should simply ask their doorkeeper to send the information slower and in smaller envelopes. Your doorkeeper will facilitate the rate at which such information comes to you, no matter who is helping you. Often times your doorkeeper will have to regurgitate energy or information and process it in a way first which is acceptable and useable to your energy state, since they will know you best.
It may also be that you ask for too much at once, or do not specify something specific. In this case you should ask for only one thing at a time when meditating/connecting/channelling.
Channelling is any form of energy transference between two points, or two sources of an information/energy conduit.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow, this is very helpful. I am confusing myself, I will stick to getting to know Self and letting go of everything else.

I found it interesting in a previous post that you mentioned to mediate with a group, I did that this past weekend and had a large burst of energy come through, I felt my vibration was greatly enhanced. I also saw lights, some call them angel lights. Unsure.
Old 25-05-2011, 01:16 AM
flutterangel

Hi Sparrow!
It is so wonderful to read your posts again. You've been missed and I am happy to read that you are well.
flutterangel