Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Master

If we believed something for so long how do you transplant belief where something (different) already exists. To do so would mean what was believed was not true and would have to be reinterpreted, it can't be rewritten. In answer to the question, it's my understanding it's felt Jesus didn't fulfill prophecies of the time to the present but does hold the status of prophet. Guess we're talking about views of reality.
Old 13-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
How can the Jews not believe that Jesus was not the messiah, if he was the only Rabbi that could raise the dead? And is there a house of David living in Isreal today? Curious- One

We can all do as Jesus did and more. Even he said that. There will be those who follow me who do works greater than my own.

The Jews believe Jesus was one of the great Prophets - of which there have been many. They do not believe he is the one and only son of God, and why would they when we are ALL the sons and daughters of God and just an awakening away from realizing our full inheritance and the abilities of it?

Christ is a state of frequency where one merges into Divinity and can do the Great Works and create many Miracles. Jesus of Nazareth was one of many who has reached the Christ State - he happened to be from a Hebrew linage - others have been from other countries and other linages - as Children of the Divine it is a potential for all of us to reach this state. I have known many who have preformed miracles and do them myself also - it was not merely one man of one particular linage for whom this is possible. The Jews know this - they do revere Jesus, but have not so strayed in their own dogma to think he is THE ONLY SON/DAUGHTER OF GOD as the Christians have done.

When one dies a Martyr one's followers can rise up with their fervor and create a new religion, it has happened before and will again - it is a normal human pattern. To this day even governments and kingdoms are careful about considerations about assassinating religious persons whom many follow - for making a Martyr can change the course of history.

The Sanhedrin learned this lesson all too well by crucifying Jesus. In doing so Jesus of Nazareth Son of Joseph became Jesus the Christ and his followers would found Christianity. Had the priests of the Sanhedrin not voted and tried Jesus in the middle of the night and then turned him over to Pontius Pilate and demanded he sentence Jesus to death he would not be considered more than a great Prophet by most of the New World today, but instead another Elijah or great Prophet of note.

It is important to understand that the members of Judism were infighting for political power within the temples at the time - everyone jocking for position and to win the hearts of the people. Pontius Pilate was appointed by Rome to try and keep the population generally under control and he had on going issues with the Sanhedrin who were forever testing him and demanding things. He did not interfere (in general) with religious courts as he was an appointee of Rome and it was a governing position not a religious one. So he generally acceded to the Sanhedrin ( a religious adhoc court) who wanted this wandering prophet silenced for he was stirring up the populace and turning their eyes away from the doctrines and dictates of the temples and the Jewish religion. Jesus was a rebel in their minds and one who like John the Baptist before him was capable of stirring up too much hope in the populace and making the priesthood and it's many offices unnecessary. (No one needs a 'middle man' when they have direct infilling of the Divine)

The 'evidence' for trying and killing him was that he would not claim to NOT be a Son of God. And you can not make that claim, nor can I, nor can one one and anything - for we are All the children of the Creator. It was simply a political set-up to keep power by the Sanhedrian. But his martyrdom spawned a new religion and a slight twist of words to make Christ the ONLY son of God which has done nothing but spawn wars every since.
Old 13-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How can the Jews not believe that Jesus was not the messiah, if he was the only Rabbi that could raise the dead? And is there a house of David living in Isreal today? Curious- One

Everyone is there own mesiah. The idea of a messiah for humanity has caused a long list of tragedys since for ever. Still going on today. The dark ages arent over yet unfortunately.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Master
Jesus was the promised Messiah/Christ for his people. The Jewish people were at a crossroads in Spiritual Evolution. They were awaiting a prophet who would show them the Way, a renewal of their Teachings that would spread and bring others into the covenant with God. The covenant is an agreement between a person and God. An old fashion word for "a state of consciousness" with God. The New Covenant is "Everlasting" because it is the state of Christ Consciousness.

Jesus didn't mean he was literally the only Son of God. He himself never used these words. When people DID call him the "Son of God" he never rebuked them. He agreed. But remember, Son of God and Anointed One were the same thing. John's Gospel talks about "the only begotten Son" and "the Christ/anointed One", "Word of God made flesh". It never says (the only Son- Jesus became a human) nor does it say "The Word of God was made Jesus". Why? Because the Son of God is a power and consciousness that is within all Life and it's power is invested within you as well. Every time you feel love or butterflies for a person, event, or experience in life, pure love- it is a small experience of the Christ Consciousness. (call it Buddha-Consciousness if you hate my Christian preference- sorry I'm not "PC" for some of you")

Thus there truly is only one Son of God, only One Love, One Imprint of God, One image of God; and it is shared with us all and Life on a cosmic level in the Physical realm.

Jesus was in simple terms, a historical promised vessel of that Consciousness who in his life would demonstrate the drama and way of becoming one with God. That's it.

Over time the Christian Church turned Jesus more and more into something beyond anything understandable. If you read the lives of the mystics who had visions and had a more expanded understanding of Jesus you'll love him even more. They accept him as their Savior, but not the way religion makes it. He is their Savior in the sense that they allow his examples and way to allure them to Union with God.

The prophets and Psychics of the OT and Jesus himself knew that he wouldn't be accepted by everyone at his time; so this isn't a Jew vs. Christian dilemma. It's more of a personal dilemma; denying Jesus' divinity is denying your own potential to realize that Divinity in your own Life. Jesus was a special Gift and many people took it and ran with it to either show off or shove it in peoples' faces and quite frankly I think Jesus is sick and tired of Christianity being this number one religion where he really started a Mystical Path meant for the few; not the masses. He even said the road was narrow not wide and easy.

It saddens me that so many people on SF who claim to be into spiritual stuff shun and reject the very one who gave such a revolutionary shape to God that half of us wouldn't even be here talking of many things without Jesus' mission many centuries ago.
Old 16-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus was the promised Messiah/Christ for his people. The Jewish people were at a crossroads in Spiritual Evolution. They were awaiting a prophet who would show them the Way, a renewal of their Teachings that would spread and bring others into the covenant with God. The covenant is an agreement between a person and God. An old fashion word for "a state of consciousness" with God. The New Covenant is "Everlasting" because it is the state of Christ Consciousness.

Jesus didn't mean he was literally the only Son of God. He himself never used these words. When people DID call him the "Son of God" he never rebuked them. He agreed. But remember, Son of God and Anointed One were the same thing. John's Gospel talks about "the only begotten Son" and "the Christ/anointed One", "Word of God made flesh". It never says (the only Son- Jesus became a human) nor does it say "The Word of God was made Jesus". Why? Because the Son of God is a power and consciousness that is within all Life and it's power is invested within you as well. Every time you feel love or butterflies for a person, event, or experience in life, pure love- it is a small experience of the Christ Consciousness. (call it Buddha-Consciousness if you hate my Christian preference- sorry I'm not "PC" for some of you")

Thus there truly is only one Son of God, only One Love, One Imprint of God, One image of God; and it is shared with us all and Life on a cosmic level in the Physical realm.

Jesus was in simple terms, a historical promised vessel of that Consciousness who in his life would demonstrate the drama and way of becoming one with God. That's it.

Over time the Christian Church turned Jesus more and more into something beyond anything understandable. If you read the lives of the mystics who had visions and had a more expanded understanding of Jesus you'll love him even more. They accept him as their Savior, but not the way religion makes it. He is their Savior in the sense that they allow his examples and way to allure them to Union with God.

The prophets and Psychics of the OT and Jesus himself knew that he wouldn't be accepted by everyone at his time; so this isn't a Jew vs. Christian dilemma. It's more of a personal dilemma; denying Jesus' divinity is denying your own potential to realize that Divinity in your own Life. Jesus was a special Gift and many people took it and ran with it to either show off or shove it in peoples' faces and quite frankly I think Jesus is sick and tired of Christianity being this number one religion where he really started a Mystical Path meant for the few; not the masses. He even said the road was narrow not wide and easy.

It saddens me that so many people on SF who claim to be into spiritual stuff shun and reject the very one who gave such a revolutionary shape to God that half of us wouldn't even be here talking of many things without Jesus' mission many centuries ago.

Spirituality goes back to the begining of time. I would bet many living in caves were as far or in some cases way surpassed jesus. Popularity has nothing to do with it. I can personally recall meditating and having help from a teacher in a cave dwelling. I some what can recall doing the same by myself in a cave. Happening completely spontaneiously. Without ever knowing of the word spirituality. I would bet if you go back far enough most people had a spiritual living experience that was very profound. And was normal cause nobody thought it shouldnt be.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Knower

[quote=Miss Hepburn]I always think that is funny that Jesus according to Christians is the Son of God...while
Krishna was a manifestation of Vishnu...God Himself!

Yes in fact Jesus wasn't the Son of God he was God as was Krishna.
They were both Avatars (incarnations of the Divine).
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 18-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Master

[quote=CIRRUS]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I always think that is funny that Jesus according to Christians is the Son of God...while
Krishna was a manifestation of Vishnu...God Himself!

Yes in fact Jesus wasn't the Son of God he was God as was Krishna.
They were both Avatars (incarnations of the Divine).
Light and Peace
Cirrus

OR Jesus is not God.

Jesus might just be a son of man....namely. ..Joseph & marry.

& the real son of man is the ""HOLY SPIRIT""....Gods very essence....the Christing energy.

& one doesn't need Jesus in their life, but infact just needs to believe in the Christ energy & whole heartedly desire for it to flow into them, & for it to be a part of their life, so that they become like Jesus....a Christed being,....& AT ONE WITH GOD....IF YOU WISH TO REFER TO THE CREATOR BEING AS GOD.

And maybe Jesus, had an awareness that if he had sufficient of the Christ energy within himself, he could be at one with the Creator...
& completely protected by Creator.
& Jesus desided to teach about his Creator & the Creators very essence.

& if we all of man kind had sufficient of Creators very essence within us....we all to could be Christed beings...& be able to preach about it as well.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Guide
I used to believe Jesus was the Son of God, the Saviour and Messiah as per the teachings of the Church.

After studying the Mystery Traditions I could see the error in that, and why the Jews rejects these teachings of Jesus.

Jesus is the son of God as much as I am and you are sons and daughters of God. We all are. This is the doctrine taught in the Kabbalistic Mystery Traditions upon the Old Testament is heavily based.

Jesus is a Messiah (there were others) and there will be more, He was not the only messiah.

Jesus was NOT born of a virgin. This was introduced by Jerome when he wrote the Vulgate. He plagiarised the writings of Krishna etc.

Edgar Cayce also gives some interesting information about Jesus...
It is worth looking into it.
Old 21-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Guide

Quote:

Religious people think inside the box. They believe what they are told to believe...nothing more.