Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-06-2015, 03:19 AM
CJ82Sky

Finding Narnia

this is something i just blogged (i've written similar before) and i just wanted to ask if it made sense to anyone other than me. i miss Narnia so much, and i know we are where we are to learn what we need to learn, but i feel like there are so few people that even really believe in Narnia - or any place like it. yet for me, since i was a child, it was always somewhere i would go.

i still have the poster i mentioned in this blog, and just pulled it out again and need to get it framed to once again hang next to my bed where it belongs. it's just amazing to me how real some of this all feels, and how to some people, everything is just / always face value.

and yet, logically i re-read this and it sounds like i am crazy, yet at the core of who i am, i know i've always believed in magic. does this make any sort of sense to anyone other than me?

http://cjsunquietmind.com/post/12058...lr-feed%3Apost
Old 03-06-2015, 03:39 AM
Ascender
This world of us is magical and mystical.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Suspended
The blog post was nice CJ82SKY iv only seen a couple parts of the narnia movie not the whole thing but as for loving the magic of things I get what your saying.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:12 AM
CJ82Sky

thank you both - at least im not alone in this!
Old 03-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Guide
I do believe in these realms, Narnia, Wonderland, Oz, Neverland, Avalon, to name a few. Mythology is full of hints and stories! I also believe we can go there physically, through portals, and the Ancients knew this, I think. I also believe in magick.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:11 AM
littlejbird

perfect sense CJ
Old 07-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Master
some of my best friends are animals, truly.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
I love Avalon, and try to go their as often as I can. I find it best to visit in the winter, when their aren't so many tourists around, and I never go into any of the shops selling crystals, dream catchers or whitethorn 'wands' - they're called sticks where I come from. There are plenty of places making and selling cider, as you'd expect, but on the whole, I prefer cider from the Forest of Dean, or from just over the border. Pity the steamers don't go form Tenby anymore, because it's a long old journey.
Old 22-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Guide

I think that fantasy is not just a fairytale. All the places and characters might live in another universe or in parallel universe...