Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

Apocalypse (dsiclosure!)

Knowledge

How much do you know with absolute certainty?
Knowledge: Justified True Belief. -Plato
How do you justify your beliefs as true?
Five senses? Physical evidence?
They are just electric signals interpreted by the brain which was again determined by experiments observed by the same five senses.
What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. -Morpheus
Emotions, feelings, intuition?
They are just the product of the subconscious mind which is again structured according to personal beliefs, preconceived ideas, brainwashing, and method of upbringing and other falsehoods of the physical realm.
To know is to know that you know nothing – Socrates
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance but illusion of knowledge –Stephen Hawking

Let us forget everything and start the journey from the very beginning.
Have you ever had a dream Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real world? -Morpheus

Belief disconfirmation paradigm
Dissonance is aroused when people are confronted with information that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If the dissonance is not reduced by changing one's belief, the dissonance can result in restoring consonance through misperception, rejection or refutation of the information, seeking support from others who share the beliefs, and attempting to persuade others.[4] An early version of cognitive dissonance theory appeared in Leon Festinger's 1956 book, When Prophecy Fails. This book gives an account of the deepening of cult members' faith following the failure of a cult's prophecy that a UFO landing was imminent. The believers met at a pre-determined place and time, believing they alone would survive the Earth's destruction. The appointed time came and passed without incident. They faced acute cognitive dissonance: had they been the victim of a hoax? Had they donated their worldly possessions in vain? Most members chose to believe something less dissonant to resolve reality not meeting their expectations: they believed that the aliens had given Earth a second chance, and the group was now empowered to spread the word that earth-spoiling must stop. The group dramatically increased their proselytism despite the failed prophecy.[5]”
-From Wikipedia.

Illusion and reality

Pretty much all is relative. It all depends on how you perceive something.
At first you sense then it passes through your beliefs, preconceived ideas, judgment it is judged, and after all these you perceive it.
Perspective is unique to everyone. That is, what you see as beautiful may be ugly to someone, what you see as bad may be good to some other and what you see as truth may be lie to someone else.
We are all in our own subjective reality depending on our subjective perception.
Is what I see as blue same as what you see as blue?
Illusions are just subjective realities.
A kid can see a unicorn. His mother cant. Who is seeing the right thing?
Just because majority sees something does not means that thing is right.
Just because majority believes in the same lie does not means that the lie becomes the truth.
Every subjective reality is a part of the absolute reality.
But however subjective things may be, there is only one true truth.
If there is no truth then the truth is that there is no truth thus there is truth.

Something Exists

Something exists. It is an absolute truth.
The very fact that you are reading this proves something exists.
Illusion (a veil covering the truth) can only exist when there is a true reality.

I AM

“I think therefore, I am” -Descartes
I am, I exist. Who am I. My Beliefs, thoughts, intelligence, perception, stupidity, appearance, my actions, my memory, and everything is ever-changing. What is the primary factor that makes me, me? Makes me alive?
AWARENESS.
Awareness is whatever that is reading this line.
Awareness is not thought.
Awareness is what that is aware of your thoughts in your mind.
Who hears your thoughts?
When there is no awareness there is nothing.

Mind-block

Mind is something that keeps you conscious. That is the definition of mind.
So without mind there is no awareness; there is no life.
But within this mind there is a block that prevents true life to enter.
I call it the “mind-block’.
It constitutes of all the complex layers of mind forming over simple pure awareness.
This mind-block is continuously calculating, thinking about possible scenarios, regretting about past, filtering between what you perceive and what you sense, constantly judging, constantly thinking about how others see you, constantly wanting social validation and desiring to belong and fit in and in turn it loses the present moment distracting you from life.
This same mind-block attaches too much with ** (Belief Systems). When different opinions is presented in front of such mind which is obsessed with a **, it releases defense chemicals to protect its ** and thus results in narrow-mindedness.
Brain scan shows that the unconscious portion of mind makes a choice 6 seconds before you are even conscious of it (it doesn’t mean you don’t have free will. It means that you don’t have free will only if you perceive your unconscious mind separate from yourself whereas it is a part of you yourself and the unconscious mind only chooses based on your deep desires and ** and other)
But the point is, the more you are controlled by your subconscious and unconscious mind, the more you are impulsive and quick to react. In such case, you may often act irrationally a lot which is later on rationalized by the mind about why you acted such way.
The more subconscious you are than conscious, the more uncontrolled and impulsive you are. In other words you are slave to yourself.
If you get quickly angry, quickly jealous, or suddenly sad or anything then you are a slave to your subconscious self.
Become aware of yourself. Rise beyond yourself. Remove the blockages. Open up your mind.
Feel the beauty of the present moment. Feel the true life. Stop thinking all meaningless stuff for a moment. Let the true life enter within you and fill the void. Smell the air, feel the warmth or cold or whatever, feel the ground, enjoy the pain, enjoy the pleasure.
When you see or do or feel something special for the first time, it fills your heart, makes you happy and fulfilled. But do the same thing again and again, the mind-block will filter the specialty of it and it will not feel as good as the first time. Re-program your mind.
Open it up. Open it up to life.
Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
Whomever you see is a mirror of yourself.
First you sense, then your mind judge what you see, decides what is it, it goes through your prejudices, preconceived ideas and beliefs and then you perceive.
Everyone is like a reflecting part of your own consciousness back to you.
An infant will not see a thief when someone steals from the infant, because there is no thief within the mind of the infant.
So revise again how you see others.
Simon Peter said, "There is so much wrong in the world; how can the world be made pure?" Jesus said, "Purify your own hearts, and the world will become pure."
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy
Old 19-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder

Duality

Good and evil are not two individual entity. They are the same thing. They are inseparable.
There is nothing as cold. There is only heat. Cold is nothing but lack of heat (Or heat in lesser degree).
Again I can say that there is nothing but cold.
Heat is nothing but the lack of cold.
Same applies for Good and Bad, Hate and Love and all other concepts.
Heat and cold, like and dislike, love and hate all varies only in degrees but when the difference is too wide they appears to be different. So duality is true too. As true as unity.
Both duality and unity is true. Both are half-truths.
“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”–The Kybalion.
It is duality that sets the wheel of life into motion.
It is the sense of wrong that drives people to do what they feels as right.
It is because of the lack, buildings were constructed, computers were invented and other things.
What is evil without good? What is good without evil?

Law of Pendulum

“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”– The Kybalion.
Everything is like a wave. It rises and then it falls.
Every action have its equal and opposite reaction.
The pendulum swings by.
Happiness is followed by equal amount of melancholies.
Those who feels great happiness also feels great sadness.
Those who feels little sadness also feels little happiness.
Everything is an infinite loop.
Creation and then destruction and from destruction another creation.
Everything is going towards destruction.
Earth is moving towards demise.
Sun is moving towards demise. Nothing is permanent.
Everything will be destroyed. And probably there will be again new creation?
But a Master can rise above the laws of pendulum, and negate the negative swing of the pendulum.

God

What is God?
There are about as many definitions of God as many there are humans out in the world.
Everyone have their own subjective definitions of God.
Some says it’s an old man in the sky,
Some says it’s the universe.
Some says it is just love.
Some says it is just goodness.
All these subjective ideas of God makes the term ‘God’ objectively meaningless.
So I can’t say anything about God, unless you first define God.

Law

Nothing is beyond the law.
No law can be broken. Only higher laws can be used to nullify the lower ones.
There is this highest law and we are all dancing in the tune of this law.
If there is no law that keep this universe together then the highest law is that there is no law.
Life is like a sea.
The Masters who knows the laws can swim in the sea. They can play the game.
And average people are logs in the sea. They are pawns in the game of life.

Everything Matters
Every little things matter.
Every action is found to have a reaction.
“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”–The Kybalion.
Do you know this story?
A beggar saw a biscuit in an old man’s hand. The beggar wanted the biscuit. The old man gave the biscuit.
Then they started talking. The beggar became the old man’s student.
The beggar was trained to be a great fighter by the old man.
Then after a lot of years the beggar killed the old man.
So….. The old man died just because of a biscuit.
This is the butterfly effect.
If the old man would not eat any biscuit that day, any of these would not have probably happen.
So a biscuit started a chain reaction of cause and effect which ended in the old man’s death.
This story shows how an extremely minute cause can bring a great effect later on by initiating a chain reaction of cause and effect.
Old 19-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder

Nothing matters

Contradictory aren't I?
"One event is caused by another, the other by a third, and so on. But if we ask for a cause of the whole, we are driven again to the Creator, who must Himself be uncaused. All causal explanations, therefore, must have an arbitrary beginning." -Bertrand Russell
If there is an ultimate purpose what is the purpose of that purpose?
Do you believe in infinite regression? If we look infinite regression as a whole, the whole universe becomes unexplainable and absurd. Infinite regression is as meaningless as finite regression.
Cause and effect is a pattern, a law. If something is not bounded by causality then it is just random and arbitrary and thus meaningless and unexplainable.
God (First Cause) is the solution to nothing. If God is the reason for existence, then why do God exist? Because of God’s God? We can go on asking why indefinitely. There is a point where we have to stop, and just accept that the something exist just because it can. The question “why” is inconsistent to a transcendent cause if there is one. But just because it is inconsistent does not change the fact that it is purposeless. If origin is purposeless, so is the originated. Life is an arbitrary existence. Life is either an ever-existing force or something that came out of a mechanical cause.
An ever-existing force can never have a reason for existence. Because it was never created or composed. It exists just because it exists.
There is this famous lines
“Everything happens for a reason”. The first cause is causeless thus it never happened. Since it never happened it must have no reason. Thus it must be reasonless itself. If the first cause is meaningless so is its effect.
Or will you say everything is a happening and there is no first cause. Then we again come back to infinite regression which turns our existence into a meaningless paradox.

Meaning of life is simply to live.
Old 19-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

Un-deducible

The ultimate truth is the simplest thing. It is the answer found by deducing and deducing the equation of life.
But when it is deduced to its simplest state, it can’t be deduced any more.
No knowledge can be perfect or complete.
Everything can be deduced to a certain extent, but we can never know what exactly it is or how exactly it happens but just that it happens.
How does ice melts into water?
In a block of ice, all the water molecules are glued together in a fixed pile. When one adds heat to the outside of ice, the water molecules start falling off the outside of the pile, one layer at a time. Once they fall off, they swim around sticking together like mud. That's the wet, liquid water that the ice turned into, when it melted.
And how does that happen? How does water molecules start falling off due to heat?
And I can go on asking how indefinitely.
At some point we have to stop.
After some point the questions become inconsistent.
At some point we have to just accept that this is how it is, this is the law.
Complete knowledge about anything is impossible.

All is one. One is all.

Everything is connected. Everything is interdependent. Matter is a form of energy. Energy is a form of mass. Effect is a form of cause.
If I make a chair out of a tree.
Then the chair is the resultant of the tree and all the forces exerted by the hacksaw and other tools.
This chair, the effect is just another form of cause.
All is one as a whole.
Everything is ultimately made of the same thing.
Everything is just different forms of the same thing.
Matter is just different forms of energy.
Everything is intertwined.
When ice melts to water due to heat.
Then causes = heat + ice. Effect = water.
Thus heat + ice = water. Thus the total effect is just another form of the causes combined.
If the same applies to the first cause, then we are just the first cause expressing itself in different forms.
If we follow the big bang theory, we all were once just a single point. We all came out from the expansion of that one single point.
We are the universe. We are the universe studying itself.
We are separate. Everything is separate in us, but that is when we attach our perspective, to the self. Anyone who can look beyond the self, can clearly see the oneness.
Knowing and truly realizing are two different things.
“Alphonse Elric: Say, Brother, have you found the answer to "One is all, all is one"? I've been thinking about it all this time, but I only have a vague idea about it.
Edward Elric: I'm not sure about this, but remember when I was weak from hunger, and ate those ants?
Alphonse Elric: You did?
Edward Elric: Mm-hmm, I ate them, They were sour as hell, too. But then, I thought, if I didn't eat them, and died, I'd be eaten by ants, or the foxes. I'd go back to the earth, and become grass. The rabbits would eat that.
Alphonse Elric: The food chain, right?
Edward Elric: Yeah. And it's not just that. Long ago, this whole island may have been at the bottom of the sea. In tens of thousands of years, it might be the peak of a mountain.
Alphonse Elric: All things are connected?
Edward Elric: Everything is in the middle of a great, unseen flow. I don't know if you'd call it the universe, or the world, or whatever. Looking at it as this huge thing. Al, you and I are like ants. One small part within the flow. Nothing more than on fraction of the whole. But putting all those small "ones" together allows the "all" to exist...” -FMA Brotherhood
All things come out of the one and the one out of all things. (Heraclitus)
What gave these men the right to be considered philosophers, unlike the other astronomers, geographers and doctors who were active especially in the latter half of the period, was their common assumption that the world possessed some kind of integral unity and determinability which could be understood and explained in rational terms. A more important debt to myth appears in the central presupposition that the world is coherent and intelligible, is somehow a unity in spite of the diversity of its appearance. (Nietzsche, 1890)

You are immortal. When you die, your body will decompose. It will merge with nature.
Your consciousness will survive or not, I don’t know, but in one form or another you will go on and on, existing for eternity.
Everything is impermanence. Everything is just the ever-changing form of the same thing. Everything is just one thing in different forms. That is it.
Jesus said, "This earth and the planets surrounding it will pass away, and everything will become new. Consider this: In the beginning, you were organized as one body, but when you became two, the illusion of separateness entered the physical plane. Now you are many, and this illusion abounds. Listen to what I'm saying! You must become a solitary person before me, if you want to dwell on the new planets and the new earth which I will create. Those who are enlightened will understand what I'm saying."
Jesus asked his disciples, "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter said to him, "You are the Ruler of Israel." Matthew said, "You are the Greatest of Prophets." John said, "You are that which cannot be named." Jesus said to John, "I tell you the truth when I say that no mortal has taught you this, but you have been instructed through the Light." Then Jesus took him apart and showed him the mysteries of Life, the power of unity through which mortals join the Eloheim. When John returned to the disciples, they desired from him the knowledge Jesus had imparted. John spoke up and said to them, "If I were to reveal to you at this time the mysteries into which I have been initiated by the Master, you would pick up stones and slay me, and you would be guilty of the innocent blood. Continue seeking, so that you, too, can attain this knowledge and enter into Life."

Learn to see beyond the beyond.
Old 19-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder

I am Not

There is no real “I”. I is an abstract sense developed by the mind. Soul? Permanent self. I died two minute ago permanently. What I was 2 minutes ago, is not what I am now. Every second I am a new me. Sense of continuity is abstract. Consciousness is the result of a vast connection of billions of neurons. Each neuron works as an individual self. There is no one center of self.
It is like many individual pixels ultimately combining to create a clear picture. The massive connections and interactions of the neurons each working as different units creates the sense of an illusion of ‘one’ ‘I’.
We humans are also like these neurons. Working individually, socially interacting, and communicating. We together as a whole is like one big brain.
Every problem comes from excessive attachment to this ‘I’.
What is permanent in this “I”? Nothing. Every second there is change.
Awareness. Previously I said that I is awareness. But what is awareness without anything to be aware of?
Awareness is dependent on an object to be aware of.
I am bringing some Buddhist philosophy now.
There are six kinds of consciousness (viññāna-khandha):
1: Consciousness of form is visual consciousness,
2: Consciousness of sound is auditory consciousness,
3: Consciousness of smell is olfactory consciousness,
4: Consciousness of taste is gustatory consciousness,
5: Consciousness of touch is tactile consciousness,
6: Consciousness of thought is mental consciousness.
Smell, sound, form, thought, touch, taste all are impermanent and so is consciousness depending on it. There is no permanent “I”. There is probably no “I” even (beyond the imagination of mind.)
To see the truth you have to go beyond the self.
An infant has a clear mind, transcending the sense of self and it is not as conditioned as the adults.
Jesus said, "Unless you become like little children, you cannot know the meaning of Life, for your minds must be cleared of the falsehoods of this realm if you are to be taught Eternal Truth."

Time
Time is not just transition or change or sequence. It is beyond that. It is what that permits change to occur. The potential for change.
In theory near a black hole, time does not stops but change do.
Imagine the universe as a clock. If the clock stops just because the battery is dead, does that mean time is gone? Only change has stopped.
You can try and attain a meditative state and turn your mind into pure changeless void but you can sense time as long as you are aware. But that does not means time don’t exist if you are not aware of it.
Time is boundless and infinite.
Time has no direction. Change has.
Time is just a potential, a container through which change can occur.
If time is an illusion that is all events are occurring simultaneously, then also it is true that our consciousness is shifting through the events somehow creating the illusion of time. And this shift implies change and change can only exist when time does exist.
Even for the illusion of change to exist the existence of change is necessary.
Time must be ever-existing because. Because if not change could have never started.
Timeless creator\God is a paradox, because to create implies changing something and thus time must exist. Nothing is beyond time. Time is not an illusion.
But eternal and boundless.
There is no beginning, no end.

Present

Regretting the past and always thinking about future or other possibilities and always looking towards the greener side and always expecting more takes you away from the present moment whereas present is the only time. It is always the present.
Past is gone, and future is yet to come.
If time is an illusion, past and future is also present. In either case it is always the present.
If you cannot remain satisfied in the present, then you are in a big problem.
"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
-someone

Supernatural

From the term ‘supernatural’ it seems that it implies phenomenon that deviates from the natural order. Nothing deviates from the natural order.
But ask yourself. How much do you know about the natural order?
There are some who claimed to have perceived supernatural or even perceives such other worldly think.
Ever considered it is not the subconscious mind fooling you?
How do you justify your belief? Intuition?
That is again a product of the subconscious mind.
I am already experienced. I saw a vibrating reflection. I was excited because I thought I was going to meet some ghost. I checked everything very carefully with a mind not clouded by fear. And yes only the reflection was vibrating and nothing else.
I also perceived what some calls ‘the aura’. But I still don’t believe in anything. It does not matter what I perceive. Perceptions are not enough to justify a belief as true.
There are these skeptics, who doubts about the ones who perceives the so called supernatural and says it may be a dream or some mind illusion or mental disorder or delusion. Doesn’t the same possibilities applies to the physical reality? What if physical reality is a delusion? A shared delusion?
Law of attraction says reality depends on what you think. Your thoughts can manipulate reality. I had done my experiment. It is perhaps true that your thoughts can manifest in reality.
So if your prayer came true, it may not be God but you yourself. Or may be chance.
But I still don’t know if the law is truly true. But it does not matter.
A large portion of your mind is beyond your conscious control. You may be even able to train yourself to attain psychic abilities. (I don’t know)
But that is not the way. However powerful you becoming you cannot stop the flow of life. There can still be conflict and people more powerful than you.
It does not matter if you can pulverize mountains and walk in the water. What matters is inner peace and balance. And the truth.
Some says all the spiritual stuff are lies. They don’t exist and people who perceive those stuff are mentally disordered and deluded. How do you know that? Can you disprove it?
And some says that the spiritual stuff are true. Their experience are true. Not imaginations or mental disorders.
Can you prove it?
I am not taking any sides. Because I know that I don’t know. Do you?
Old 19-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Emotions

Emotions are just survivalist mechanisms.
Fear: Fear is what that will propel you to run, when danger is too high. It exists, for your own protection. So that you avoid danger. But that does not mean fear is good (what is good and bad anyway?). There is nothing to fear but fear itself. People stay in fear for all the time. Fear of death, fear of impermanence, losing loved ones, etc. You are too attached to your imaginary self. Accept the beauty of impermanence. Clear your mind.
Hate, Jealousy: It is the emotions released the subconscious mind when it feels someone is doing wrong with you or it identifies someone as your enemy so that you beat them or avoid them. It is all done by the mind to protect yourself for your survival. You must learn to look beyond the darkness of this realm and see the inner light within everyone. Don’t let the irrationality of subconscious mind control your conscious self. Your subconscious self is none but you yourself. Teach your subconscious self.
Greed: Same thing. It is released to fill the void within you. It is released when the subconscious mind think something will ensure your survival and wants it. (Subconscious mind is ultimately guided by your desire, so it may release greed for petty things too that don’t even ensure any survival or something or may be instead threaten it. But then fear will come to play too. But maybe not. It depends on in which state your mind is)
Love: To ensure the survival of your species, you need to unite with your opposite sex and breed your progeny. A strong bond was needed between the two opposite sex. That is why romantic love evolved. To ensure your species. All of these can be explained by ‘survival of fittest’. Maternal love exists so that the mother protects their progeny who carries the gene and has a better chance for survival. So a mother may even risk her life to save her son but the same mother may not give a penny to a child of beggar. Love is just chemicals. Nothing more. Blind biological urge to make you breed and make your species survive. (Homosexuals are exceptions to the rule. There are always some exceptions. There is nothing wrong being homosexual. Define wrong.)
You already know, that romantic love is impermanent. You can only be in denial. Relationship is a piece of paper. It can be torn apart any moment. Nothing lasts. Nothing.
Relationship is nothing but a prison. Love, relationship, duties all are chains tightly shackling the cage.
If you truly want to love, love everyone equally. From a mosquito to man. True love is letting things be. If you take out a flower out of love, it will die. Don’t expect anything in return. Free yourself from the constraints of the mind. Let true life enter. Fall in love with the life. Feel every moment. Enjoy the present.
The mind needs support. The mind wants to belong, to fit in, to increase your rate of survival.
Human is a social animal. It needs constant social validation. It wants to connect and communicate. That is how the laws of nature created human to be.
It is hard to defy the urge to belong. They start belonging in groups. And of course there are many different humans, and thus different group. One group may contradict another. And so does conflict occurs. From this, rises religious wars, irreligious wars, racism, narrow-mindedness, prejudices, political wars and all other things.
Everyone thinks they are doing the right thing and they are also validated by other members of the same group which makes them more certain that they are right.
Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights. -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
The more domains you are related to, the more burdens you are carrying, and the slower will be your pace.
Learn to depend on yourself. Stand up on your own feet. Don’t follow the words of some other person (not even mine). Seek the truth. The path to truth is lonely.

You are an animal

What makes a human different from an animal?
What does a human do that makes him or her different than an animal?
A human grows up, learns to fight, fight for food, finds an opposite member and then breed.
The only difference is animal fights with claws, whereas humans study, and competes with degrees for jobs to get money to get food for survival and to maintain a family.
Same thing. Only the means of doing is more sophisticated and complex for humans.
In fact humans are worse than animals.
An animal is much more free and fulfilled. They only follows their basic needs. They eat only when they are truly hungry. They don’t kill their own species (except some exceptions).
A lion was found who adopted some kid lions.
So when you insult someone calling them an animal, remember you are probably complimenting them.
There is one thing different in human.
The ability to reason in much higher level, ability to wonder its own existence.
Use it to seek the truth, the true way of life. Rise beyond your animal nature. Become a human.

Faith

Faith: not wanting to know what is true. -Friedrich Nietzsche
Nothing more to say…

Purpose

Every action made by an aware being is propelled by nothing but one reason. That is UNSATISFACTION.
It is always un-satisfaction that is behind every conscious action however intense or subtle the unsatisfaction may be.
No aware being is an exception to this rule.
We eat because we get hungry, because of imperfections of body, because of the unsatisfaction generated from hunger. Every movement of my fingers used in typing this is a result of some form of unsatisfaction.
The more satisfied and fulfilled one is, one is more stable, quiet and still.
Movement occurs to balance an unbalanced force. Everything gets balanced.
Whatever the cause of something is, either it is to help someone, or to love someone, or to teach someone, or to express oneself all have one reason behind it unsatisfaction.
Check it out yourself.
There is a gap (a feeling of lack) within everyone. It is this feeling that propels people to do what they do. People does everything for one reason. To fill the gap.
No one is truly evil. People do ‘conventionally’ evil things because they themselves are suffering inside, or highly unsatisfied and unbalanced.
Learn to transcend beyond the concepts of good and bad. Learn to see beyond it.
Humans who are satisfied don’t need to do such dastric actions like killing or torturing others.
Because they don’t get angered or affected.
Evolution is nothing but the journey towards fulfillment. Towards perfection.
This is our purpose. To attain fulfillment. But there is one problem.
We take the completely opposite path (but all path leads to the same destination in the end).
To fill the gap within the mind, we run behind a mirage.
Are you really so naïve to think that depending on impermanent object, can bring anything other than temporary satisfaction?
We cling into impermanent objects and then hope it will be with us forever.
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man. -Friedrich Nietzsche
Expectation is the root of the problem. We keep on expecting for more and more. And thus we never get satisfied.
If you eat something great you will want to eat it again, but then if you eat it too much, you will not want it again. That is how everything is.
Nothing brings permanent peace or satisfaction.
You will find in average family life, that as soon as one problem ends, one new problem emerges. The lack of complete satisfaction always remain. The gap in the heart is always there.
“The secret to happiness is low expectations.” ~ Barry Schwartz
Stop always expecting and hoping about the outcomes.
Even resisting action is a mental action.
Choose the middle path. Surrender to the flow of life. Don’t try to vainly control it.
Accept the impermanence. Accept the lemons thrown by life.
The mind is everything. What you think you become. -Buddha
Rüdiger Gamm, who was a self-admitted "hopeless student", used to fail at basic maths. He went on to train his abilities and became a famous "human calculator", capable of performing extremely complex mathematics.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -Buddha
You can train your mind to be anything.
From where do happiness comes in the end?
Happiness comes from the mind. It comes from within. All you need is to reprogram your mind to accept reality for what is it and be happy and fulfilled even without nothing.
The mind can be trained to be happy even while being eaten by a lion.
Stop depending on the impermanent objects for your fulfillment.
However rich you become, suffering (lack of complete satisfaction) will always remain. The only way to solve it is to face yourself and go to the root of the problem which is deep within your subconscious.
Understand the fact that anyone you love, anything you like, can be destroyed and crushed at any second. Accept it. Stop thinking about it. Become carefree. And then you shall know peace.
Peace is nowhere outside. You have to find it within yourself.
If you are rejected it is your problem if you feel sad and rejected for it.
If you are insulted it is your problem if you get affected by it.
If you are beaten it is your problem if you suffer from pain.
Realize your true potential. You can turn your mind into anything you want.
If you need to depend on some other being for your happiness then you are in a big problem.
Freedom is the ability to do whatever you desire.
The only way to attain absolute freedom is to lose your desires.
You cannot completely deny the fear of losing as long as you are attached to something. You know life can change any moment. Everything can get out of control.
The more you are attached the more enslaved are you with responsibility, duty and fear being the shackles binding you.
The only way to fulfillment is mental perfection not mobiles, cars, TV and computers and money or wife or husband or kids.
Just seek the truth. Truth shall set you free.

Void

Void; emptiness is the true nature of reality.
99% of physical reality is empty.
The void is the true nature of the self.
Everything is ever-changing and transient.
The void is everywhere.
The void is formless, boundless, and infinite.

Don't Listen to me

Don’t believe in anything I said. Even I myself don’t.
First, realize the extent of human ignorance.
Seek the truth. Find it out yourself.
Search for yourself.
"Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." ~ Morpheus
Forget all that I said.
Your life, your choice.
Believe whatever you want.
Do whatever you will.
But remember with every action there is a reaction.
Mary of Bethany asked him, "Will the thirst for knowledge ever be quenched?" Jesus said, "When once you have drunk from the spring of knowledge, you will return again and again, for each time your thirst is satisfied, a new thirst will grow, greater than the first. The more you drink, the greater will be your desire to drink, but in the intensity of your desire, you will be filled. I tell you the truth when I say that whoever seeks will find, and the finding will cause him to seek, but in the seeking is hidden the meaning of Life."