Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Luckymadon

My interesting numerological comparison

I made a discovery a few years back through numerology. I created just a basic name numbers chart of my own name at birth and compared it with a basic name numbers chart of someone from the very distant past. I did this on a 'hunch' but didn't expect to find anything to compare. The result was frighteningly amazing. Here is what I discovered;

(I used my own name at birth not including the middle name, which I never use anyway)

Before I begin I should mention that the comparisons made between the two charts are my consonants/His vowels, my vowels/His consonants, both of our names at birth and my birth date. (There is no accurate record of his birth date, but mine shows up in his chart.) I'll begin with my name at birth, then his. I take full responsibility for using my name on this site.

L U C I N D A M A C D O N A L D
3 3 3 9 5 4 1 4 1 3 4 6 5 1 3 4 = 59/14/5
28/10/1 31/4
1 + 4 = 5

J U D A S I S C A R I O T
1 3 4 1 1 9 1 3 1 9 9 6 2 = 50/5
10/1 40/4
1 + 4 = 5
The sum of his entire name is 50, the sum of mine is 59 indicating some growth within the '5' vibration. My name is sort of unique as it can be used in three ways. In the first half of my life I used the generic form "Cindy", but when applied to numerology this name holds the exact same number as Lucinda.

C I N D Y
3 9 5 4 7 = 28/10/1
Regardless of which name I established as my identity, I would still continue to live life within the 5 vibration. There seemed to be no escape. Judas committed suicide within this vibration which means the lesson was terminated prematurely and would require another lifetime of similar experience. Notice also the first three numbers of his first name, 134. The sum of these numbers is '8', a karmic number. Notice how this sequence of numbers is revealed TWICE in my last name. It gets even more interesting...
I will continue with my vowels/his consonants;

U I A A O A
3 9 1 1 6 1 = 21/3
13/4 8
4 + 8 = 12/3

J D S S C R T
1 4 1 1 3 9 2 = 21/3
6 + 6 = 12/3
My vowels, his consonants. A mirror image. Now I will demonstrate my consonants/his vowels.

L C N D M C D N L D
3 3 5 4 4 3 4 5 3 4 = 38/11
15/6 23/5
6 + 5 = 11

U A I A I O
3 1 9 1 9 6 = 29/11
4 25/7
4 + 7 = 11
Another mirror image. The connection is in his vowels. My birthdate is 06/03/1964=29/11
About six years ago I was inspired by a dream I had to change the use of my name. I stopped using 'Cindy' and began using 'Lucy'. When I did, the numbers of my name then became '7' and '4'. I consider that a graduation of sorts because my life began to change after that for the better and my life as 'Cindy' came to an end in every aspect, including some of my dearest relationships.
The 11 potential found in the vowels of Judas' name was the potential that Jesus saw in Judas. Judas held this potential all of his life, but never recognised it because it was 'hidden' in his vowels and masked by the '5' of his entire name.
The number 29/11 was brought to the surface in my life through my birth date, but the '7' and '4' remained hidden within my name until I changed the use of it, bringing them to the surface where they are recognised and put to use.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the karmic significance is phenomenal. Judas ended his life by hanging. He probably didn't feel much pain at the time, dying instantly, but the impact would have left much trauma and injury to his head and neck. This answers the question as to why I have endured a lifetime challenge with epilepsy. There is much more I could tell you about this. There is actually someone in my life who is very powerful, holds the initials JC, and our relationship is one of adversity. The significance is incredible, but I also feel protected in my life. I'd still like a professional opinion.
Old 15-10-2011, 10:33 PM
yolander

A wonderful message has been given to you, have you tried this on others??? i believe there is more to this message, perhaps a way to help people aswell, work with your guides to develop this into its full version.

This is also a way for your guides to show the significance of your path what you may have done in the past and to heal these aspects. Ask you guides if you are to heal Judas life in this one. If the answer is yes then ask how to do this.

Wonderful message though :-)