Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-07-2011, 04:41 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
well you are a lucky woman to have a thoughtful husband....
Any good wand should be able to conjure one up. Isn't that what wands are for?
Old 16-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Daisychain

I think they are beautiful........
Old 18-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Master
Thankyou so much Daisy.............
Spiritlite.
Old 31-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Thankyou Dawn the white one is moonstone...no gracey if only I had the talent to make them my husband bought them for me.
Spiritlite.
I love them! It was seeing wands made in that style years ago, with a quartz point, a glass shaft, and a stone of some sort at the other end, that got me interested in wands in the first place. However, the ones I saw for sale were way out of my price range.

Fast-forward a couple of decades. Now that there's such a thing as the internet, ordering supplies is easy. And I've discovered the joys of wire wrapping, which means I won't have to worry about soldering anything. WIN. :)

I can't post photos to fhe forum yet, as I'm too new of a member, but when I can, I'll gladly share the images of wands I've made so far. Wands rule. The more I learn from using them, the MORE I realize how much they rule.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Master
http://

My lazer quartz wand x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Mantra

Book1

Hi there Spiritlite!!

Very nice wands your husband´s bought you!!

I too thought at first, that you´ve made them yourself but then again, if you or your husband knows, where to buy them, then that´s fine too.

Did you cleanse them already also ... from negative energy´s??
Well, even the one´s who construct and make them, may unknowingly charge them with their thoughts, wether negative and or just regular worries that they may have had during assembling them.

But if you´d ask me, you´d better make one yourself because then they´d be "Made in Spiritlite"!! Only Your energy will be on it, your thoughts and touches of the Gemstone/s etc.

And also a small peace of advice and caution, when buying a very clear quartz crystal or other type that are known to be found very clear because there are also fakers out there, that sell such at the same price or even more expensive but in reality, it´s no more worth than a peace of glass because it´s in fact no more and no less than glass! They cut and polish it into a form of a quartz crystal and then sell it as such @ high Buck$!!

And how can you tell, wether it´s made of a real genuine quartz crystal?? Well, as I´ve felt that it didn´t resonate, vibrate like a quartz crystal would do,... I thought about a cleansing methode and of the birth of such a crystal, which was under high pressure and at a high temperature, right?

So there you have it! Cleanse it by cooking it in a pot of hot water with a lid on it as a safety precaution because one may never know, what may happen next if it´s Not a genuine quartz crystal right? So as I carefuly let them begin to cook at Hi temperature,,.. I let it cook for about 5 minutes until something happened!

And then it did happen!! It sounded like, as if someone stepped on a small peace of glass and twisted it on the floor a little bit, you know, that kind of crunching, squiking sound that makes you almost shiwer.... And that was it!

I took it off the stove and let cold water run into it so it cooled itself off and after drying it off,... the four crystals that I´ve had in it,... they all were genuine quartz crystals with no damage on and in them except for one of them,.. which looked like a perfect quartz crystal with no inclusiones but was instead only a peace of glass and being sold as a genuine quartz crystal.

I could now clearly see, that it wasn´t anymore That, what it was actually sold to me for being something, which it wasn´t in reality to be.

I went back the other day to that store, where I´ve bought it,... and they were just stunned to see that! .... and said... "Well,... you weren´t supposed to be cookeing it"!!! .. and I said, why not?? It´s been born under high temperature´s and something like that shouldn´t have happened in the first place, so what do you say now..? To all the other one´s, ... nothing happened! .. and now, what do you say????

So, going through cleansing rituals, like placing it into a glass of salt water or buriing it in the soil over night, won´t do much,... if it´s not a genuine quartz crystal, right?? So in these days of times, one must be very carefull what one buys "from where and from whom" then the tricks even in Gems are immense, even for Amber! Genuine Amber feels like plastic but so does the faked one´s.

... Mantra
Old 21-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Moonkestrel

Lovely wands! Made me think I must photograph mine now :-) xxxx
Old 26-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Likes2Read

Here are some of the wands I've made for Etsy.

I have since made more. I now have yellow brass, silver plated copper, copper, and color-enameled copper (Green, for the heart chakra) wands in each of two styles: with a quartz sphere on one end and a quartz point at the other, and with a quartz point at each end.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Master
Likes to Read I LOVE THOSE OMG THEY ARE AWESOME
Old 01-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Ascender
Spiritlite

Those are gorgeous! I really want a wand and i might learn how to make one myself, I'm sure I'll find a way on Youtube LoL.

Thanks for sharing them - theyre absolutely wonderful

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ