Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Sangress

An interesting photo *has been debunked as shoddy lighting among other things* :)

Lately I've been flipping through some of our family photo albums and I keep finding odd apparitions in a lot of them around me. Some are just camera malfunctions, others are harder to pick out. A lot if the "smudges" on photos are actually part of them and my sister has also shown me about 20 photos she had taken of me and they also have similar odd apparitions in them.

This got me thinking because many photos were taken at different times with different cameras in different conditions, and after trawling the net for an explanation for some of them I've come up with nothing.

I'm skeptical mostly because old style cameras are...well, unpredictable.

But I thought I would share one of the more interesting pictures.

This is a photo of me when I was approximately 2 months old. The photo is titled "on top of the world" because, due to being born prematuerly I wasn't expected to survive at all.

Having said that, because of the nature of it (me being a sick infant) some people might want to leave this thread if the photo will hit a bad chord in them.

I talked to my mother about the photo and she said that its blurry because the nurses werent supposed to take the babies out of their cribs or take photos, so it was all very rushed.

She said that there was no one in the room (no one behind me at the time) and no one was allowed to use the flash because flashing lights would upset me enough to make me seizure from the stress.

My eyes in this photo are completely black, they remained that way for the first few months of my life. It's a natural thing, so thats not what we're focusing on. lol.

As you can see there are odd looking shapes in the photo, if I want to be creative I could say they might portrey my energetic wings and tail which I've felt all my life. But I truly don't know, could be a technological malfunction.

BUT what really interests me is the shadow figure in the background. It's smaller than your average sized person and is cloaked (as is the custom) and I would bet it has some claws too.

I've grown up around shadow beings, so its not exactly a surprise to see one in the photo. (I like to think it was keeping guard.)

It's quite interesting isnt it?

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/Sangress/DSCF1759.jpg

Last edited by Sangress : 27-11-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 26-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Master
It is an interesting photo, Sangress. There do appear to be ufo's for lack of better terminology ~ a question I have, if you know ~ was there a window behind you~this could account for reflections ~ at least some of the odd shapes behind you. I do notice what appears to be a rather stout black shape of a person very obvious, but other shapes and white 'things' here and there.

Old 26-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Sangress

There was no window. I'd been taken out of my crib which has glass panels. It was a bit of a reckless act now that I think about it. Lol.

I certainly dont look too happy. heh.

Those shapes have appeared in other photos without glass too, although the orange looking ones on the right side (I didnt notice them for a long while) are ones that I havent seen in other photos.

The white shapes and blurred almost skin colour ones, as well as the static blue haze over the shadow occur a lot in other photos.

The white shapes always appear behind me, so IF this isnt some glitch (which it could be) then I'd hazard a guess that its just my wings and tail. (Nothing weird or anything *cough*)
Old 26-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Golden28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
There was no window. I'd been taken out of my crib which has glass panels. It was a bit of a reckless act now that I think about it. Lol.

I certainly dont look too happy. heh.

Those shapes have appeared in other photos without glass too, although the orange looking ones on the right side (I didnt notice them for a long while) are ones that I havent seen in other photos.

The white shapes and blurred almost skin colour ones, as well as the static blue haze over the shadow occur a lot in other photos.

The white shapes always appear behind me, so IF this isnt some glitch (which it could be) then I'd hazard a guess that its just my wings and tail. (Nothing weird or anything *cough*)

Do you mind if i run an Analysis on this photo of yours? I do study shadow figures in pictures and orbs quite alot, the majority of orbs are lens Flares, but unexplained shadows really suits me, i just wish to see the outcome of using different light filters..
Old 26-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Lately I've been flipping through some of our family photo albums and I keep finding odd apparitions in a lot of them around me. Some are just camera malfunctions, others are harder to pick out. A lot if the "smudges" on photos are actually part of them and my sister has also shown me about 20 photos she had taken of me and they also have similar odd apparitions in them.

This got me thinking because many photos were taken at different times with different cameras in different conditions, and after trawling the net for an explanation for some of them I've come up with nothing.

I'm skeptical mostly because old style cameras are...well, unpredictable.

But I thought I would share one of the more interesting pictures.

This is a photo of me when I was approximately 2 months old. The photo is titled "on top of the world" because, due to being born prematuerly I wasn't expected to survive at all.

Having said that, because of the nature of it (me being a sick infant) some people might want to leave this thread if the photo will hit a bad chord in them.

I talked to my mother about the photo and she said that its blurry because the nurses werent supposed to take the babies out of their cribs or take photos, so it was all very rushed.

She said that there was no one in the room (no one behind me at the time) and no one was allowed to use the flash because flashing lights would upset me enough to make me seizure from the stress.

My eyes in this photo are completely black, they remained that way for the first few months of my life. It's a natural thing, so thats not what we're focusing on. lol.

As you can see there are odd looking shapes in the photo, if I want to be creative I could say they might portrey my energetic wings and tail which I've felt all my life. But I truly don't know, could be a technological malfunction.

BUT what really interests me is the shadow figure in the background. It's smaller than your average sized person and is cloaked (as is the custom) and I would bet it has some claws too.

I've grown up around shadow beings, so its not exactly a surprise to see one in the photo. (I like to think it was keeping guard.)

It's quite interesting isnt it?

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSCF1759.jpg

It's a very blurry photo...
Old 26-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Sangress

Quote:
It's a very blurry photo...

I know. I explained why.
Old 26-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Do you mind if i run an Analysis on this photo of yours? I do study shadow figures in pictures and orbs quite alot, the majority of orbs are lens Flares, but unexplained shadows really suits me, i just wish to see the outcome of using different light filters..

sure. this'll be interesting.

I'm looking for any logical explanation. I want to get to the bottom of it. :)
Old 27-11-2011, 12:01 AM
mattie

Looks Like A Regular Shadow

Given that you note a flash wasn’t used, this shows there was strong lighting. I assumed a flash had been used because of how you were lit. This lighting would be easily strong enough to cause a strong shadow. The black shadow on the wall behind you is likely just a shadow of the adult holding you or the one taking the picture. Given that the incubators are glass & it is likely the room wall surfaces are light (most hospitals are), there could be various refractions of the light through the numerous glass sides of the incubators that would cause different visual effects. The various monitoring machines the tubes are hooked up to have different strong lights. Hospital light is usually fairly harsh light.

Shadows aren't necessarily the same size as the object causing it. Why do you assume the shadow, if it was a spirit, had claws?
Old 27-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Given that you note a flash wasn’t used, this shows there was strong lighting. I assumed a flash had been used because of how you were lit. This lighting would be easily strong enough to cause a strong shadow. The black shadow on the wall behind you is likely just a shadow of the adult holding you or the one taking the picture. Given that the incubators are glass & it is likely the room wall surfaces are light (most hospitals are), there could be various refractions of the light through the numerous glass sides of the incubators that would cause different visual effects. The various monitoring machines the tubes are hooked up to have different strong lights. Hospital light is usually fairly harsh light.

*nods* Easily possible. Theres probably a lot of flurescent lights in there, so that would affect it too.

Quote:
Why do you assume the shadow, if it was a spirit, had claws?

I just see a majority of shadow spirits with claws, so if it is a shadow then I put two and two together.

I cant wait to see how this all turns out. It's annoying when you look at something and cant figure it out.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Master
I am not so much taken by the shadows etc but the fact that you have been precariously placed in a sitting position at 2 months of age, and the nurse/adult is supporting you with only one hand is disturbing ... when i look at the photo I want to scoop you up in my arms ...