Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Master

Angel Ariel and Angel Gabriel

I wanted to hear your take on this. Ive met my future children in the other realms,theyve come to me and told me they choose me etc. They told me their names(twins) Ariel and Gabriel, and that they were of the Gabriel-ray and the Ariel-ray. Now the Archangel Ariel came to me yesterday during meditation, and told me the last bit about Ariel. And that we share the same line. Now what is this and what does it mean? She also told me she was my personal angel.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting, no clue on what it means.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Medium_Laura

Archangels are available to everyone. As far as your "personal" angel, well AA's are not in that position. We all have a guardian angel yes, but AA's help every one of us.

We cannot BE angels. Nor can we descend FROM angels. It's like saying you are part zebra. Humans and zebras cannot mate. Angels cannot be humans and visa versa. It's a whole different species if you will. Angels are direct from the Godhead, specifically spun off with a direct purpose. Even guardian angels.

Now guides, they have been human and have lived lives with you. Which is why you both chose to be linked during your life here on earth. You can receive information from ascended masters, angels and guides, but you cannot BE part of an angel, sorry.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Archangels are available to everyone. As far as your "personal" angel, well AA's are not in that position. We all have a guardian angel yes, but AA's help every one of us.

We cannot BE angels. Nor can we descend FROM angels. It's like saying you are part zebra. Humans and zebras cannot mate. Angels cannot be humans and visa versa. It's a whole different species if you will. Angels are direct from the Godhead, specifically spun off with a direct purpose. Even guardian angels.

Now guides, they have been human and have lived lives with you. Which is why you both chose to be linked during your life here on earth. You can receive information from ascended masters, angels and guides, but you cannot BE part of an angel, sorry.

lol@Medium_Laura, she thinks she knows everything lol
Old 05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

LOL.... This just made me laugh so much... I think i am half part Zebra... LOL.. :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 05-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I wanted to hear your take on this. Ive met my future children in the other realms,theyve come to me and told me they choose me etc. They told me their names(twins) Ariel and Gabriel, and that they were of the Gabriel-ray and the Ariel-ray. Now the Archangel Ariel came to me yesterday during meditation, and told me the last bit about Ariel. And that we share the same line. Now what is this and what does it mean? She also told me she was my personal angel.

marie, i believe that you received some accurate information....
have you heard of incarnated angels? doreen virtue writes about it... you could be an incarnated angel..who knows?.....incarnated angels are real! some angels take human form briefly for something important and some angels live a whole lifetime in a human body...

also, i have just heard of this "ray" thing about a week ago on judy satori's website... this is the second time ive heard about it...
look on http://www.thesoundoflight.com/index.php?id=149
and look under the entries "seventh ray" "zadkiel", "transmutation", "st germain", "michael", and "jophiel"....each of those entries speak about "ray"......
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Master

How are you supposed to "feel like" inside, when youre incarnated angel? are there any firesigns?

Ive heard the expression and had dreams about Michael and other angels talking to me about it, that I belonged in angel realm, but again I didnt want to be too sure either,and keep an open mind.

Who was that then when this Ariel said it was THE Ariel?
I keep on sensing the energy around as well of Ariel.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that we are all as one so to say its a "personal" Angel to self that be fine. In that we are all inter connected on the energy level that be us so be our connections to the higher realsms.

We all come in with speical abilities some would go to call them "Gifts" I came in with a higer vibration to connect with the Spirit World and to be able to pick up messages ect....We all have our special paths.

I have come to meet many with a higher vibrational connection to the Archangles and Accended Master's. I was recently given guidance to purchase Archangle Oracle Cards, so not me and one's that know me well at first snikered some.....til I pulled one for them and they felt the same energy I felt in them.....There is a connection we all can have to higer levels of beings or one's if we open to that.

One might have just come in more open to that understanding is all.

I pulled a card for what one has asked....

What I got was the "Brilliant Idea" card. " Archangel Uriel Yes your idea id Divinly guided..... please take action to bring your ida to fruition. "

NOW readings are cards are for entertainment purposes only but the message is enegy. If what one feels is true and pure for self then embrace it as it harms no one.....

Lynn
Old 06-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
How are you supposed to "feel like" inside, when youre incarnated angel? are there any firesigns?

Ive heard the expression and had dreams about Michael and other angels talking to me about it, that I belonged in angel realm, but again I didnt want to be too sure either,and keep an open mind.

Who was that then when this Ariel said it was THE Ariel?
I keep on sensing the energy around as well of Ariel.

im really not sure...
you should do as much research on the topic as you can...
also, ask your angels and guides "angels, will you let me know if i am an incarnated angel, if i am from the angelic realm?" im sure they will give you signs and synchronocities to let you know if you are....or another dream....
that's how they give me answers....through signs.
i ask the question and then the next day there will be numerous signs....
if im still not sure, i will ask again and receive even more signs....
once you start receiving numerous signs, you will know for sure....
it sounds to me that you are....from what you said..... but im guessing that it's gonna take more than that for you to believe it....
thats why you should ask...
THE Ariel means that she was the main archangel Ariel....
im guessing that she wanted to make sure you knew that she was the archangel..... because im sure there are regular guardian angels with the same name...you know?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Master

Thank you for your many replies, I have just asked so I´m waiting for my signs =) Maybe I doubt myself too much. A habit of mine.
Yes that was my impression too, that AA Ariel wanted to make sure of that she was THE angel.