Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Master

Maisy …

A very workable definition. I just tried to broaden it a bit and give the power … potential or otherwise … to make choices … over our attention … over our focus … over our habits and patterns … as I have often talked about. I personally don’t know if anyone ever gets *totally* free of it / them … or even predominantly free … but we can certainly gain greater handling skill over our “programming and conditioning” … as you call it.

Thanks for the observation.

I’ve read some of you posts. You’ve got great perspective. I hope to feature one or two of your posts here in “Whisperings” soon … maybe a week or two or three. It was nicely stated.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 24-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Master

7-24-23 …

I don’t know if it’s been clear … but for the last few weeks I’ve been trying to explain the what’s … why’s … and wherefore’s of the mind … why it’s so powerful … how to understand this mental power that we all have and must learn to use and control via the precepts of the Universal Mind … and make it the most vital tool of Soul Itself as we walk the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … how we give it the preferences we hold … how to revise them … how to make all of this work *for* you rather than continue to allow it to run out of control and bury ourselves in limitation, stress, and mystery.

If it’s mental … this entire approach … taught for so long under various names … simplified … watered down … chopped up … then taught again … and again. We learn something very old … as new again.

To dismiss it all simply leaves the individual to wander on their own … surrounded by the masses, the traditions, the conventional teachings … for as long as one wishes to walk that path under the endless vibrations of same. It should be no surprise to anyone … continued ignorance … a simple un-knowing … is responsible for many, many hundreds of thousands of lifetimes … and the way out is to take control and live the lifestyle … fully aware … responsible for Self … training ourselves to work *with* life … even at the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds mental levels … and then eventually … work our way beyond these worlds into the true Home of Soul.

One can disbelieve … but that changes nothing.

The endless array of differences we find amongst all of us … the masses … ourselves included … it could be said that these differences and variations are due predominately to the various levels of understanding of the principles of the mind … of understanding just what the tendencies of the mind are and why it works as it does … and learning how to get oneself into harmony with the precepts … or … how to use the mind under these guidelines. There is total ignorance of this … then a very slow discovery … and even slower practical use … often one issue at a time until the overall practice is understood and applied … and then there are lifetimes of power and control over ones life … mostly in the realms of materiality … until such time as Soul Itself makes Itself known more and more … and one begins to move beyond mind and on into the realm of true spirituality … or working with Spirit on and within the various levels of It … rather than working solely with the mind. Slowly … e begin to work with Spirit more and more … which is a vastly different approach … and upon the mind less and less.

Man is differentiated from plant and animal by its degree of intelligence … and the learning of using this intelligence in dealing with and using all plans and modes of action … thought … emotion … and the physical body itself … and then adjusting himself to his environment and not the other way around … trying to work against the laws of nature by making his environment change to suit his own purposes. We spend lifetimes trying to do just this.

We point our fingers at … and find fault with … every facet and nuance of life … holding it to blame for what we do not understand. It’s always someone else’s fault … or something else to blame … when it is *we* that do not understand … and hence … do not learn … getting stubborn in our stances because we just *know* that what we are doing is right … even when it proves out to be wrong.

We are safe in such a stance … for we are always the victim … and even worse … the justified victim.

It’s time to work out of that stance.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 25-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Master

7-25-23 …

The greatest minds and the greater harmonies come from working with the precepts of mind … while in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … and adjusting oneself to the order of life here … working with it so that we may better adjust and control it … bringing our lives into contentment and capability. We adjust ourselves towhee is going on around us. If we are out of work … we learn how to find it. If we are out of money … we learn how to acquire it. If we are of bad health … we learn how to balance that out. If we do not understand something … we learn where to go … ( on the various levels ) … and how to find the information we seek.

Reading such words may seem simple. Living such words is not.

WE must obey Life. Life does not obey us.

We are all in bondage to our own beings … and understanding of same.

The gaining in all of this does not one by way of demand … it comes by way of adjustment. If we wish to boil water … we do not demand that it begin to boil. We find a heat source and set the pot on it and wait for it to b oil … adding more fuel to the fire if we need more heat. It is the same in learning how to work with mind … and Life … but to isolate and understand the various facets are not so simple … nor clear-cut.

Remember … the power does not lie within the individual. It lies within the universal … within Life … for this is the source of all energy and plentitude. WE … design … or manipulate these forces to the best of our ability … learning to keep selfish tendencies in check and to quiet our personal preferences to serve the greater good while learning contentment of and within ourselves.

Soul Itself is the regulator … the conductor … of these universal forces. These forces are all around us. We must learn how to work with them. Demanding that Life do what *you* wish It to do … is quite the battle indeed.

These universal forces have as yet to take on any real degree of self-recognition … or knowing what it is … these forces being un-manifested into specifics. WE … give these forces that recognition. Once designed into “something” … it will play out until its form has run its course and then it returns to the nebulous. In these Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … all is manifested … sustains itself or lies out its life … and then is destroyed … leading to endless and perpetual change. This too … we learn to work with this … and not against it.

We distribute the universal energies … as we need them distributed to a level of harmony and not greed … just enough and not too much … making it all complicated and mysterious until we learn of the foundational building blocks and focal points … and then things smooth out. Obviously … this takes time … and is understood over time. We re-learn with each incarnation … starting from scratch time and time again but bringing with us a greater attitude towards learning … until things fall back into place once again and we move more and more deeply into Life.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 25-07-2023, 03:17 PM
Guide

As this is to be my final post on this Forum,I thought that I would give
my imput,here goes............

When we cross over,I am under the impression that we are pure awareness.These posts are dealing with the mind of which we havent got in the astral therefore these posts are all Psycology lessons whilst on the earth plane.However,thankyou for your work,...........Take care.
Old 25-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Master

hazada …

If you remember the post on dimensions … the mental areas lie *above* the astral areas … therefore … we very much have a mind on the astral … but we do not have a physical brain to broadcast them. Mind is not found in the brain. Those are the physical stations we tune into … by habit. We carry all of this on … until we finally move *above* the mental areas into the 5th Plane … and even then … Soul Itself does indeed think thoughts. Soul Itself is just not restricted by habit and tradition.

Be well, my friend. Good travels.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-07-2023, 12:48 PM
Master

7-26-23 …

People often find it impossible to understand how their lives have taken on such directions when they never, ever heavily pondered and focused on bringing various conditions and situations into their lives. Most of these are karmic implications that have been designed for them … and they must adjust themselves to these until the balance has been re-gained. Setting a scenario into motion is certainly done by focused attention … taking as long as necessary to give it direction until manifestation takes place … and then we wait until Life reveals if this manifestation was of selfish, controlling means of power … or was it working for the greater good.

We can benefit by what we produce for the greater good … for the good of all concerned … and not just for the one. It is not just communal living … but of learning to give to those who do not have … understand … nor are able to live from the higher levels that we do. We learn to assist … to help grow … while maintaining contentment while we do so.

How many times do we raise our fist towards Life while demanding - “I want it *this* way!”

Working out of karmic imbalances is often a matter of out-lasting it. You are paying back a debt … an imbalance … and that is rarely “fun.” In the meantime … we focus on our reaction to it … as best we can. Protests and objections just feed its continuance.

Once again the old axiom … giving beauty for ugliness … joy for sorrow. We learn to live beyond the pains and discomforts of the physical body by focusing on our ideal(s) … as often as we can. The tough part about the physical realm is that it is a very slow-moving realm. Miraculous, over-night healings are rare. If thy happen … they are often a sign that perhaps we have gotten to the end of the balancing situation.

Confusion in all of this often lies in our preference to juggle options … and not settling and resolving into a decided direction. If we wait until everything is just right before we apply ourselves … we will often wait a long, long time … or … if we wait until the answers is crystal clear … the minds passion for options rarely allows for that. We learn to work with probabilities … what has the greatest chance of working in our favor according to our understanding of the situation as a whole … and then applying our choice … and see what happens.

Or … you can wait … and wait … and wait … and wait … for things to just fall into place.

Your choice.

So much of our daily lives are the results of karmic implications … action and reaction … cause and effect … that in the beginning our primary choices are made in just how we react to them … not in making other things come about. We learn to react to our difficulties … with dignity and grace. As the severity of the implications lessen … we begin to formulate or own, newer directions … and see how they play out.

Again … we are the means whereby the universal produces its various combinations … and so to give rise to situations, conditions, and scenarios. If they manifest into something rather harmonious … we continue and move on. If they are inharmonious … we adjust.

And many, many times … we just simply endure what we have set in motion … again … with grace and dignity … as best we can.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
As this is to be my final post on this Forum,I thought that I would give
my imput,...
This news saddened me somehow...

The strange feeling that we're all connected.............
Old 26-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
If you remember the post on dimensions …
Thank you for mention this. I was going to mention other dimensions because though we don't include it, there is a spirit dimensions itself having reality and spirit form and sometimes non-form. We think we exist only in body not spirit. Being that to move beyond the 5th one has to be in the spirit realm. I was thinking of your post# 68 and a couple of others talking about the 5th dimension. Even in the spirit realm there are manifested forms. As you said we are manifested until crossing over. It's not automatic. Some souls moving forward don't return but continue becoming more advanced to. In the spirit realm there are both a manifested and unmanifest form. Iow levels of consciousness remain. The co-existance of consciousness and (spirit) form are difficult to grasp because it's taught we are no longer manifested. There are other forms of life in the spirit realm and this is an example of such forms being manifested they are not physical but they are you. Once leaving the body we (can) remain manifested but it is not physical. We are completely tied to needing or being the body. We often return back to the body. You'll be missed hazada. I have always enjoyed your posts.
Old 27-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Master

7-27-23 …

lemex … I will get a post worked up concerning your observations. Though silent … others have the same ponderings. Good comment.

Perhaps it’s time for a little clarification.

This board attracts people from all levels … from newbies to ardent students … those who know little about much of anything spiritual to those who have been studying for a long, long time … in term of lifetimes. Every facet that must be learned begins as a rather profound unknowingness and increases in perception until one reaches levels they are comfortable with and that answer the current set of issues or questions they hold within.

Lots of people want to know anything about everything … just beginning to put the puzzle pieces together. In an educational school system … this might be the elementary levels of grades 1 through 6. Everyone goes through this … there are no exceptions. There are always beginning students into most any pursuit.

The bell curve … a graphic of learning and / or distribution … has been used forever. Most have seen it … but it helps explain the advancement through the various levels of what one needs to learn … from beginner to expert … or what might be termed as “expert” in any field.

You can see by the graph … there are few that are truly at the beginning stages … most people have at least some information to begin the adventure. Entering a new job … taking up a new hobby … getting interested in a new religion or philosophy … all follow the same basic approach … we know very little at first … we gain the abilities within the conventional teachings or the current foreman or CEO … if our interests nudge us towards the more advanced abilities we slide up and over the middle high point into the more knowable sections … and eventually down to the last two percent or so … those who would be considered exceptionally knowledgable in their field(s).

More often than not … I do not discuss information that would be of interest to the perhaps 90% of those to the left side of the graph. There might be some terms and such that would be of interest … but for the most part … as is evident in the board and rightfully so … most are interested in the metaphysical aspects of ghosts / demons / love relationships / angels / etc. EVERY-one has to work through this. There is absolutely NO degradation here … no more than finding fault with students 1 - 10 in a 12-level education system. Only in the final grades do we begin to put it all together and need to refine … perhaps revise … and understand a a whole.

MY entire approach has been for those that have been into spirituality for a while … perhaps have stalled a bit … and are looking for those hints and nudges that will be required to practice if one wishes to move beyond the conventional. Very few need to know more specifically what consciousness is … how much our perceptions and beliefs count for our own individual lifestyle and lifetime … how to revise and balance old issues … how to set aside the intriguing specifics and learn of the fundamental building blocks of working with and within … LIFE … and eventually move beyond the mental worlds and into the True Home of Soul Itself … under various names … and by that time … much has been released as rather unnecessary interests as everything begins to fall into place as a Whole … and specific interests are only important if and when you take up such an interest as a task of service … and if so … you have a very good idea as to how to go about that.

When you get out of the forest … you understand what the trees are all about. If you want to help someone build a house … you know what trees to go back and select … and how to construct what is necessary.

Most … the masses … have no concern for the advanced teachings. It is completely understandable. When the individual takes on the endeavor to begin to think for themselves and not let the conventional or traditional teachings dictate what and how they must live … we’re dropping into that last two percent.

It is best to learn of that last two percent from someone who has already traveled that area. They are not easy to find.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 28-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Master

7-28-23 …

There was a fabulous post by Maisy … in the Non-Duality section … the “Why does my awareness constantly turn into a vision” thread … post #39 … on page 4 … last time I checked. Her use of being a “camera eye ” is quite true … and being a “camera eye” is often suggested and used in various ways to establish place and awareness in the upper levels of existence.

Soul Itself … just the consciousness that is an individual Soul … is simply a view … a perspective … a viewpoint … a camera eye … and from *that* perspective one can “give” themselves a body … depending on where they are established at the moment … or perhaps … where they are focused at the moment. It is not necessary to have a “body” of anything to view as or from Soul Itself. Giving ourselves bodies and working from them is necessary to interact with others that depend on dealing with “bodies” of sorts.

There are those … very few in number … that rarely take actual “form” … and serve LIFE from a quite nebulous “body” if you will … but they are well aware of where they “are” and what they are “doing.” This takes discipline well beyond the vast majority … few want to “take it” to that level … but their services are monumental at very lofty levels. They could be considered an eternal camera-eye … though they could take actual “form” in the twinkling of an eye if required to do so.

Maisy’s discussion of control, focus, awareness, zoom lenses, viewpoints, etc is very nice. Learning to control it all from the individual standpoint is the name of the game. We vacillate from using wide-angle lenses to zoom lenses … and often … when we’ve been using zoom lenses for a while … we forget that we have using zoom lenses and we get caught up in tangents off that very small aspect of the Whole.

Over-analysis.

Although not specifically correct in definition … Soul Itself can be considered a being of an “energy force” … though not exactly what physical science understands energy to be … but … Soul Itself does not need a “body” to deal with other factors of energy around It. If and when one is interacting with other beings or entities … yes … having a body to converse and interact with … is more than handy … but the “camera eye” is more than applicable to understand just what Soul Itself can be condensed down to … or understood to be.

It is very wise to back up every once in a while and use the wide-angle lenses … to try and uncover just where we are in it all. Soul Itself is able to “go” anywhere and “be” anything It chooses. You can focus on being incapable, unable, unaware, unconscious, and unknowing just as easily as their opposites. It all depends on what you’ve been practicing in the past and up to the present … and how much “re-focusing” effort it will take to look elsewhere.

It is NOT … instant … or at least … doing so in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds is not instant … because the mind prefers habit and maintain what is already known.

Have a great weekend.

More Monday. Back to consciousness and our responsibilities and recognitions of and within it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -