Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Any other Incarnated Angel here?

Well, recently I discovered truth through my awakening- don't get me wrong here, I always was kind of awakened, but never that fully (I'm still learning though, everyday new infromation comes to me).

I have always had the feeling of not belonging here, strong feeling of purpose on the Earth, constantly and sometimes unconsciously helping others (and being a magnet for people with problems), unconditional love to the ALL humanity, understanding but not really feeling my own emotions (in opposite to the emotions of other people), emotions are INTENSE and I still have struggles with getting used to their intensity, especially because I am unexpierienced with controlling my empathy (but day by day I get more skills), seeing auras, and feeling that my parents are not my REAL parents, I love them, but cannot commit because the only thing conntecting me with them is my commision to help them to overcome the struggles of their difficult past, since I was a child people were smiling when I appeared around and you could say I was realeasing good emotions (even in not really good people), I can heal through the touch (massages e.g.) - I can take off the supressed energy from somebody (well, partly, because all after all they have to do it by themselves). Sometimes visions of other people's experiences come through my head and than I discover they actually took place, I have precognitions and prophetic dreams (in a very metaphorical way).

Also, I have goldish hair and blue eyes, and I am not really tall. People tell me they feel like I see their soul (which is true in a way ).

My life path number is 44.

I see angelic numbers few times a day.

I have white aura ( sometimes it is full of colors, because I tend to take on other's emotions and auras with them).

I hear ringing in my ears from time to time.

Electronics goes off around me, especially during "ringing" time.

I have also seen my orange energy wings.

I miss home very much, but spirits are all around me, so I don't feel that alone. I know I came here to prepare the beautiful (but devasted) Earth for transition and rediscovering it's roots.

So, the question is: is there any other incarnated angel who can share their experience with me? Would be nice to hear from my blessed brothers and sisters here.

Love and light for you all
Old 17-12-2015, 04:04 AM
iorek65

Sounds like you have a deep imprint of spirituality. I can relate to that.

It's kind of a two edged sword--gifts that come at a cost.

I don't really know about the angel part concerning myself, but I do see spirits and intuitive things about people on and off. I recognize that some times those extra perceptions can be accurate and other times less so, so I try to add a filter of logical observation of statements and actions to balance whatever vibes may be presenting themselves.

I think my purpose is to heal and uplift others--through music, motivational speech, and actions. Feeling in sync with a sense of deeply purposeful living is a good wavelength to be in.

Thanks for sharing these interesting things about yourself, Jacqueline. Whether we're angels or not, it sure is possible to aim our actions and paths in an angelic way. :)
Old 17-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Master

When this body awoke it was to a deep hatred towards angels. Since then there has been several major shifts leading deeper inward... so I am no longer what awoke back then. I am an entirely different being, though still not angelic. I am kinda more faeish... in nature hahaha... You do have an interesting energy @jacqueline. I am curious what makes you an incarnated angel
Old 17-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
When this body awoke it was to a deep hatred towards angels.

I find this statement very interesting and familiar.
Old 17-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Experiencer

Angels have come up in my life so much I wonder sometimes about that, but I don't really know.
Old 18-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I find this statement very interesting and familiar.

It is in many ways. It can be hard for any being to wake up to a world that praise everything you suddently loathe, and demonize all the things that is dear to your heart. How do you find it familiar?
Old 18-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
It is in many ways. It can be hard for any being to wake up to a world that praise everything you suddently loathe, and demonize all the things that is dear to your heart. How do you find it familiar?

When I was told what and who I am, I would not call it hated it, but I certainly was not happy, so much so, that I did not talk to those around me for two weeks. But then one gets used to many things, even that.
Old 18-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Seeker

i was told by somebody i had diamond wings and apperently my last 2 exs according to a very repituble source where nephilim, half angels half beings.

i feel like those of angelic energy have developed far in their spiritual growth to the point where they help others in the spirit world between lives. i could be intirely wrong though
Old 18-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
When I was told what and who I am, I would not call it hated it, but I certainly was not happy, so much so, that I did not talk to those around me for two weeks. But then one gets used to many things, even that.

That sounds familiar. When this body was told what he was he first let it go. Second time he was told there was no choice... it was first when he accepted it that he found peace in that chaos. When who I am took over it was a great relief... finally I thought to myself. Haha silly me
Old 19-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Red face

Quote:
When this body awoke it was to a deep hatred towards angels. Since then there has been several major shifts leading deeper inward... so I am no longer what awoke back then. I am an entirely different being, though still not angelic. I am kinda more faeish... in nature hahaha... You do have an interesting energy @jacqueline. I am curious what makes you an incarnated angel

I am really sorry for sounding like I tried hard to be an angel, I didn't mean to do so :( I am of course ok with being energy itself- don't bother with calling names and putting labels, I don't want to upset anybody.

What makes me? Well, might find nothing here. But to be honest I just ...remember God (as an unconditional love, energy, something OMNI in every way, more TRUE than everything, with no looks, no sound, no mattery..just pure presence, also one time God itself "told"me- with no words though my mission here on Earth- when I really doubted and was in very very very dark state of mind) it was film-like, I just raised with my chest up in horizontal position, in some very mystical place, similar to church with light all around me, but not really, and he spoke, with no words, as I said, it was like very very strong, familiar feeling of just KNOWING the TRUTH, cannot forget it, the most amaizing feeling of my life- might be wrong, after all I am just as mistakable as anyone else. I "remember" loving HIM from the "time and the place" (more like no-place haha, you know what I mean) I've been before, kind of missing it, but I know what I am here for, and I know I wanted to come here. It is very sad people don't love Him Makes me feel like crying from time to time...But I try hard to change that by showing much love- it works.

I had an interaction with archangel Gabriel once- he encouraged me to do something, but it was me to call him.

I am also one of the "new children" ( I am 18) if you will- it may be the reason why I've come- to prepare the Earth for the Transition, as we all did.

Please, don't esteem I think I am proud or better in any way- it is indeed very tempting, since Lucifer is to do it to everybody all the time- the more you try to stay pure the harder it is (if you understand).

I do understand we are all one, created from light- so it is not even important what you are. More important is to just do your best anywhere you are and to give love. I just wanted to share my own experience and ask if there is anybody with similar thoughts and feelings. I really am sorry for sounding lofty (if I did).

I am sorry for feeling sorry but after reading the post once again I felt like it might not seem to be the message I want to transfer.