Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Master

How to avoid getting and remove a mental virus from a cult?

Hii all,

Something strange had happened to me. I have gotten a non-physical virus in my system. It’s not like a physical virus and I can’t see it. I’m unbelievable and defies normal thinking.

This is what it does: it replaces the internal guidance system (such as this is God, that is Jezus, that is that deity, this tool is useful for that, your guides say this right now) and it is replaced by a pseudo-guidance. But before that a worse thing happens: it creates a pseudo-personality which replaces your own personality. It’s not a bad or toxic personality, or evil, but what is evil is that it surpasses and kills (but never removes fully) your own personality. It did it with everyone in the group. However after I had gotten therapy for some issues, I got quite strong again like I used to be before the issues arised, and I grew critical of my own mind and believes. So I discovered something had gotten into me, that I now need to get out of me and kill in a most brutal way (just kidding, but I need to get it out of me).

I like to think of it as a virus like any virus consisting of genes which harm the body, but in this case the psyche. It is probably invented by the cult leader. Does anyone recognize this story? I can’t tell too much, I’m sorry. It’s a very difficult place to be in. My own mind is now turning into my enemy. The group promised healing and that I would be whole again, but instead I fell victim to their ways. But I’m glad they never hurt me too badly. Just the “virus”. And they were intense. I don’t know what goal this hurt has. I only know it’s bad.

The only way to get away from the cult is overcoming the implanted phobias and getting the pseudo-personality and pseudo-guidance-system out of me. But therefore I must find the center of where it’s coming from. Does anyone have any experience regarding this?

Much kindness,

CW

PS:

This is not a conspiracy theory. I don’t like these. Conspiracy theories are in my eyes not very different from this situation. Also, believe won’t solve it as well (sorry Miss H.). What I need is an actual way of removing the “virus” and release the hurts, then move on with the right help.

Edit:

What I need to figure out is how they control
Old 27-02-2022, 08:45 AM
Experiencer
Hello.
Welcome to new reality, where everyone is most sure that their path is the right path for everyone. I also have some experience with this new way of thinking, that limits you to something, but leaves all the rest out. It can be useful, when this mind groups are not invasive and allows you to look something through their eyes, it can be beneficial, but it happens, that they get invasive and possessive and can affect your life bad, so you actually instead of living your life wasting your time getting rid of them, but that is probably also part of our new reality. If i am being critical, there is a lot of new ways and views but not so much knowledge, discipline and morale, as it could be.
So from my point of view, you can get, that we are still developing and definitely there are ways jet to be discovered, how to deal with this new age influences, that can easily misguide you...
One way is to ignore them, to see what they use, to attach and distance yourself completely.
Other way is to recognise them, but then you also define them, you know who they are it is possible that you give them some power, by knowing who they are- but i feel the same, i would kill whatever to get it out of me, when it is influencing me.

So, im open for suggestions, how properly deal with this.

Summoning and calling of any kind of beings doesn't work, or maybe light and bubbles and every else of the color beings and energies.
Old 27-02-2022, 09:25 AM
Master

What I have read is that if a group is controlling (and this can be subtle, even so that it appears as if you’re the one initiating, but actually these draw you ik) to then know how they control helps a lot.

But yes I agree, there are a lot of bad influences currently. Not bad because of evil, but more because it’s not your path (and maybe a bit of evil. But who is all good, right?).

Much kindness,

CW
Old 27-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Experiencer
Exactly, 100% agree. It is subtle and makes you feel like you want this. Knowing this helps to redirect your path back to what you want, but from my experience that is not enough, becouse they can bring you down and change it again. So what you would have to do, keep vibe high all the time(don't want to be negative but when your vibe is high they can feed of it again) lol.
What a mess. What else is there to do?
Old 27-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Master

Hmm, I think it takes time. It is quite a struggle. There are lots of cases of people who have escaped, but tbh most people just stay in the same place. First thing is always awareness, and also noticing the mechanisms. I’ve been warned by my own subconscious long before I encountered these people, but ignored it because I believed nobody would do that to me.

This situation makes me question stuff

Much kindness,
CW

Edit: one thing that sometimes works, is burn incense and focus it on the lack of support you feel
Old 27-02-2022, 12:45 PM
Master

Before I joined these people, I was discovering what letting go was like. They taught me it was changing. They told me it was something it was not. They implanted the pseudo-personality partially by that practice
Old 27-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Ascender

You probably have negative cords of attachment that you need to cut. Maybe even negative entities that have attached themselves to you. Request from your guides that they cut all negative cords of attachment between you and all other individuals and entities across all dimensions of time and place to the present now and transmute to love and light. You can call on ascended masters generally or by name as well as angels by name. Keep repeating it until your voice fades and cut these cords on a daily basis.

Here's a link to the Tutorial on Cord Cutting on the forum.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7568&highlight=cord+cutting+tutor ial

For example: Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, St Germaine, Mother Mary, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Love, and Light beings, Father God, Mother Goddess, cut the cords of illusion, cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords not of the highest good, across the lifetimes, time and space, between me and my higher self, and (this group) heal and transmute any energy to love and light.

Repeat "heal and transmute energy to love and light" out loud until your voice fades. This indicates that the cord has been cut.

Also: you might want to take mega salt baths. If you have any negative entity attachments, the salt will encourage them to detach.

Here's a link for instructions to take a mega salt bath, you may need to do this more than once as well.

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/co...ega-Salt-Baths

St. Germaine is mentioned above. You can call on him to purify you with his violet flame and to keep you wrapped in his protection. If you are unfamiliar with St. Germaine and his violet flame, there is lots of info online.

You might want to get Robert Bruce's book "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Practical Guide" too.

Get rid of any physical objects associated with this group (clothing, jewelry, books, crystals, candles, etc.) Anything that any member of this group sold to you, gave to you, etc. If any members of this group came to your house, cleanse it. Search for any objects around your house that are unfamiliar to you that may have been planted and get rid of them.

I hope you find some of this advice helpful and useful.
Old 27-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Master

Thanks so much Traveler!

If your method is not the only thing I need, at least it might be a big step.
Old 27-02-2022, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
Wow, exactly know that feeling.
When you say to yourself stuff in your head, like warning, but you do it anyway. So i guess some part of us is always neutral and doesn't get involved, but what would that be?
There are some kind of attachments, manipulation, but where does it comes from... Would like to track source, if this is connected. In the end, we often use similar energy but in different group of people and different country doesn't manifest the same way..
Old 27-02-2022, 03:16 PM
From Traveler's link - I liked this. I like simple.
Quick Quick fast chakra clean up prayer.

Love and light beings Please cut all cords of illusion between me and my family
and all beings who have been thinking of us and all beings we have been thinking of and all the chakras.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru