Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Aura Photoshop Thread

Hey!

Thought this might be fun and informative!

You don't have to be a whiz with photo shop to do this, but take a photo and try to illustrate how auras look to you! I am a photo shop novice and did it easily enough

I will kick it of (If anyone is interested)

Two photos of my dog (test subject). There are a little small but I am not good at perspective!

Top left shoulder, a turquoise colour, looked lovely:

Back (bad perspective, imaging the band twice the size!) There was a deep red, blurring into green then yellow.

Anyone else?
Old 20-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Just replying to subscribe :)
Old 20-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Master
This is a great idea! It's hard to describe what you see sometimes so being able to create it is a big help. I'm looking forward to being able to see what auras look like to those who can see them.

Old 20-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Gracey

wow i have never seen an aura on film before, amazing!!!!!
Old 20-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
wow i have never seen an aura on film before, amazing!!!!!

Its not a picture of an actual aura. It is a normal photograph with a digital representation of what I see when I stand in the door way and look at my dog.
Old 20-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Gracey

o, duh on my part, i am not very knowledgeable of how to manipulate photos and stuff, none the less, it is really cool lookin'.
Old 20-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
o, duh on my part, i am not very knowledgeable of how to manipulate photos and stuff, none the less, it is really cool lookin'.

Thanks, though my dog might disgree, I swear she catches me watching and thinks 'What the hell is she staring at...'
Old 20-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Thanks, though my dog might disgree, I swear she catches me watching and thinks 'What the hell is she staring at...'

ha ha animals sure do have their way of getting their thoughts across. i have been on the receiving end of some interesting ones too.
Old 25-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Aww come on people..

Hand drawings will do :)

Cough up :) Enquiring minds want to know :)
Old 25-07-2011, 11:36 PM
OldTimer

Wish I could show you how the aura of a huge blue spruce looked that lived in back of our townhouse before they **cough** trimmed the poor thing. That tree had a gorgeous, shimmering, very bright blue saphire aura to it. First time I was able to see the aura, I literally gasped! The aura was a little ways from the outline of the tree following the same shape and radiated outward. And... I do mean radiated.

Then, after they whacked the heck out of it, it's aura just looked full of holes and sickly in color for a long time. I managed to plant and grow one of it's seeds and now have that little tree in a tub waiting for just the right place to plant it.

I used to practice seeing auras with the help of that beautiful tree. It was my teacher.