Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-10-2010, 06:43 PM
arian9

When you send a request...

- I posted this in the Manifesting section... but thought it would be appropriate here as well... Since you send out a request from your heart for your spirit guide to hear.

-I am short on time, so I will make this quick. I have never really manifested thoughts from my heart for something to happen so to speak, but last night as an experiment I manifested a thought about work, I wanted my co-worker and I to have a fun and happy day at work. We have been working together for 5 years, so I want to keep the good vibe a live, well today we had a good day between us, but everything else around me was horrible! I woke up and stepped unto the floor and right into a puddle of dog puke I landed! Nothing went right at work, it was a rippling effect. Now I wondered, when you manifest a thought like that, do you get what you want but suffer in another area, kind of like, well... we'll help you, but you've got to deal with this, since nothing can be perfect I'm assuming in this dimension, and certainly in our lifetime.

Last edited by arian9 : 25-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Master
arian... It sounds like you may have an unconscious or conscous belief that if you have good stuff in one area of your life you must have bad in another.

But that's just a belief which is not actually true... so you can change it. How about manifesting thoughts from your heart on that.

Xan

Old 26-10-2010, 12:28 AM
arian9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
arian... It sounds like you may have an unconscious or conscous belief that if you have good stuff in one area of your life you must have bad in another.

But that's just a belief which is not actually true... so you can change it. How about manifesting thoughts from your heart on that.

Xan

Makes a lot of sense to me, will concentrate on that.
Old 26-10-2010, 05:24 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

How do we manifest a thought from heart?
Old 26-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by arian9
- I posted this in the Manifesting section... but thought it would be appropriate here as well... Since you send out a request from your heart for your spirit guide to hear.

-I am short on time, so I will make this quick. I have never really manifested thoughts from my heart for something to happen so to speak, but last night as an experiment I manifested a thought about work, I wanted my co-worker and I to have a fun and happy day at work. We have been working together for 5 years, so I want to keep the good vibe a live, well today we had a good day between us, but everything else around me was horrible! I woke up and stepped unto the floor and right into a puddle of dog puke I landed! Nothing went right at work, it was a rippling effect. Now I wondered, when you manifest a thought like that, do you get what you want but suffer in another area, kind of like, well... we'll help you, but you've got to deal with this, since nothing can be perfect I'm assuming in this dimension, and certainly in our lifetime.
If I woke up and found myself stepping into a puddle of dog puke I believe I would find it quite funny. I have had birds poop on my head at the most inappropriate times. I have been splashed and soaked by passing vehicles on the road, just after I have done my hair. I have fallen over ascending some steps in front of someone I had once wanted to impress. And yet these occurrences tickled me ironically happening at times unbelievably inappropriate.

Although these events would seem negative to someone else perhaps, to me, because of my state of attitude and mind, experience the event completely different.

It is not life itself which dictates what kind of day you are going to have, nor is it the power of the universe. It is the power of you, and the power you have to fashion your own attitude, mindset and behaviour to one that works for you, rather than against you. It is not that the universe has something against you, so you are going to have a bad day. Or perhaps because of some ‘bad karma’ someone says you have that you must endure some ‘bad experience’ to make up for it. Such uneducated nonsense.
The type of day you have is completely dependant on how you send out your energy, and how you receive the energy you attract to you. So this is to say, even if you have a completely positive attitude and mindset, you may still have unexpected events happen in your life, simply because there are so many other factors at work from the free will of other beings and forces. Such as the weather, or a dog throwing up on the floor. You still have, within your power and will, the choice to seat yourself in an attitude and mindset to receive these events in a passive or positive way. You can do this by letting go of mundane expectations and a rigid seriousness to life, and replacing them with a passive and peaceful frame of mind and an open tolerant heart. If you carry joy in your heart wherever you go, that joy within you will be the energy you use to interpret events that you receive in your life.

When you are praying for a ‘good day’, the most predominant thing which occurs is that you are invoking your own intention for the day ahead. This invoked intention shifts your frame of mind immediately to one of ‘I expect something good to come about this day’, and so you are expecting it to happen. When it does you feel your prayer has been answered, when in truth it was because you allowed it to happen through your own intention of thought. So too when ‘bad’ things seem to happen at the same time, they too happen because …through your predisposed intention of attitude, that anything that doesn’t go your way must therefore be ‘bad’, immediately sets you up as a victim. You must grasp the awareness that because of the free will of other people, of other forces and factors in life, sometimes things happen which don’t align themselves with your perfect paradise, and so you must create your perfect paradise within you instead.

From within this perfect paradise in you, let the joy within that be the manifesting force behind your thoughts, intentions and actions. Similarly, treat what you receive back, as a result of your thoughts, intentions and actions with the filters from your perfect paradise within; filtering out thoughts which spoil your day.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-10-2010, 11:24 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Such uneducated nonsense.
-SPARROW-

I love this!

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 26-10-2010, 02:11 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
I love this!

Blessings
Abikisses

In Italy when you get nailed with bird poop, it's considered a sign from God and good luck
Old 27-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing... Its true , so true
Old 27-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
How do we manifest a thought from heart?

You feel the clear intention of it in your inner heart, suuny shine, not just in your thinking mind in your head.

Xan

Old 28-10-2010, 09:33 PM
arian9

Thanks Spirit Guide Sparrow, I appreciate your input and value it very much. I woke up the following morning and over-slept, had 20 minutes to get ready and drive to work, instead of getting angry and stressed, I smiled and got ready, made it to work right on time. I took a stressful situation and found humor in it, all because I read your reply.