Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Beckybooboo

Depression/Anxiety/Obsessive-Irrational thoughts have destroyed my relationship...

Hi everyone,

Not really sure if this is the right place to post something like this, but I thought I'd do it anyway to let off a bit of steam about how disappointed I am that my life has resorted to this.

To cut a long story short, I have been dealing with Depression/Anxiety/Obsessive-Irrational thoughts since January of this year which have taken a turn for the worst in my relationship.

I made a terrible mistake (I said the wrong thing to the wrong person) which has truly hurt my partner as it's made him now resent me, E.G. when he was angry, calling me names, wishing death upon me, etc. Now, before you all judge that, my boyfriend is the most sweet, caring, kind, beautiful soul I have ever met. I love him inside and out and tbh, I am a bit of a liability at the moment.

I just wondered if anyone has any kind of spiritual advice for me for me to stop like, being so down? I am getting CBT and also on anti depressants, but I just wish to receive a little help for my relationship if poss.

I wanna thank anyone in advance who answers this...

Thank you.
Old 20-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Love and light to you, Becky

I am also prone to the same afflictions and although I don't do this enough (as I am a work in progress as well ) it was recommended to me that I should meditate to clear the excess chatter going on in my head. Yoga was also suggested to center myself as well. One thing a clairvoyant told me to do when I would become overwhelmed and the anxiety would kick in from all the chatter in my head - to put my hand on my heart, close my eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. This helps to ground myself, take myself out of my thoughts and back in the moment. Plus, I can do it anywhere and anytime I need to.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:56 PM
woulvine

have you tried using crystals? A big chunk of citrine on your solar plexus should help a lot :)
Old 20-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Beckybooboo

Hi,

Thanks for everyones replies...

I just miss him so much. It's horrible...
Old 21-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
I've been thinking about you Beckybooboo and came across a thread in the 'Healing' section on self-healing via the MIR Method. I'm not familiar with it, but it can't hurt to check out the thread and see what others have to say about it. Take good care. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=29467
Old 21-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Beckybooboo

Hi Scooba,

Thank you so much for this.

I really appreciate it.
Old 21-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Tammy

Sorry, i have to be the bad one here.
anyone who wishes death upon you, reglardless of how sweet they are they....i wouldnt even think twice, i would carry on walking forward!!! Time heals remember that!