Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Master

I feel/ felt... LOVE as a verb might mean that it's highest expression is whatever action/ state an individual chooses to direct it, in its raw form.

For one person, it may the in the form of a twin ray dynamic, for someone else it may express itself through the creation of an art piece...

Love in its highest expression in this sense could be anything really where the energy is directed.
Old 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I wasn't aware that love existed as a heirachy. Sounds like an army to me.
That’s funny

But you’re right, turning love and spirit matters into a hierarchy or army doesn’t quite gel in me.

The choice to direct energy or love is really just a temporary focus at each involvement.

Love from a state of being open and self loving expresses as we are and know to be. We move an act from what we are within as an expression.

Their is nothing wrong in your ability as you only know, but I think it’s important to know and grow through all stages we ‘think’ we are and exist as.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

I’d hesitate to say that love does. But soul cosmology has a definite shape to it, I would say. ✌🏻
Old 09-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
That's because you're thinking about it and approaching it from a human perspective, mostly a 3D one it seems.

In essence it is a hierarchy but not in the 2D or 3D kind of way so it takes another kind of thinking & feeling to get that. Maybe you can tune into it.
Maybe you can understand that we are not thinking/feeling/functioning at the same level as God or Source?
That is usually acceptable to people as religion does the same thing and places God miles above us. That's a huge hierarchy with God way out of our reach, us on Earth, nothing in between.

In essence there are many Light Beings in between that bring the wishes, thoughts and will from Source down to a level we can receive. Source is at 12D most here are still on 3D, some on 4D. So there is still a huge gap.
We cannot receive what's 'broadcast' on 12D unless these Light Beings bring it down to us.
That's what the hierarchy of the Angelic Realms does with Seraphim, Archangels, angels etc.

There is a similar hierarchy when it comes to Soul connections.
There are the normal Soul Mates, Karmic connections. These most know and accept as 'normal'. These are love connection between people that function in 3D and are as of yet not able to receive or give and experience higher forms of love.
For them this is enough and will feel like heaven on Earth. Nothing wrong with that, there's nothing wrong with any of it, really.

Then the more you evolve and grow, and thus move away from 3D towards 5D, you will also be able to tune into higher dimensions during for instance meditation. Maybe 6D, 7D, some higher.
With that comes the accessibility of deeper love. This is all connected to the Heart (and other energy centres) opening up to much deeper layers, more and more being cleared from the chakras, and with that beginning to shine a different Light.
The more you work on yourself and/or grow and evolve, the higher your vibration will become.

That's where the Twin Soul, Twin Flame, and eventually Twin Ray relationships come into play.
A more highly evolved human can also process a higher evolved form of love. The kind of deep love that gets closer and closer to Divine Love the higher vibrational you become.

It's basically moving from 3D love -which is very conditional and ego based- to pure unconditional love.
How does that sound like an army? Only when you're still 3D would one say that. And I do not mean that as judgement, just facts. There is no judgement, everyone is where they're supposed to be on their path.

As it is there aren't many real TFs yet as most people aren't ready for that in the slightest. There are thousands that say they are.
Twin Rays is beyond the scope of mankind. It will come eventually, but I do take it people can understand that if the masses cannot even deal with Twin Flame relationships, don't even truly understand what this is about, they are sure as heck not ready for a Twin Ray one.

Twin Ray is the parting of the Soul into 2 halves: 1 masculine, 1 feminine. Twin Ray is the other half of your Soul. Getting to that level is as close to the Divine as we can get, so the love of TRs is too.
Old 22-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Master

I have never really understood 3d vs 5d, i assume that people mostly mean more tied up with the physical vs more aligned to a higher plane/ perspective when they say that. To me, I cannot separate the two as I am a human being who is not separate from any other aspect of myself, including my spiritual self. I cannot have one without the other in my own life experience. Therefore, I have room for understanding the heirachial model as well as understanding the symbiotic unity of my nature and whatever else shows up for me as I grow and change.

Personally, for myself, my journey is about personal intergration and understanding diversity within unity. am not of the belief that my journey is any more or less, higher or lower then the person next to me which is why the terms 3d and 5d may simply not apply to my personal and spiritual needs. Although, I possibly use some other terminology such as "higher self" or "wise self" haha... who knows.

I do understand and have seen the structure of soul groups and soul families in my meditations, they appeared quite detailed and comprehensive to me thanks to my overly visual minds eye.

Some people might say things like "unity awareness" or unity conciousness is more a "higher state", others might believe that Christ conciousness is more of a higher state. Personally, I do not feel or believe that my own awareness of diversity which goes into unity conciousness (without heirachy, more so symbiosis of inter - relating) is any less or more valid then my understanding of soul groups and that some people in my life present as extremely valuable to my life journey.

Neither of these things undermine the other.

Some people might believe that soul group heirachy is more egoic and 3d based then a symbiotic model of inter relating. I guess it might just depend on personal/ spiritual needs at any given time.

Last edited by RedEmbers : 22-07-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old 22-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLightwalker
I’d hesitate to say that love does. But soul cosmology has a definite shape to it, I would say. ✌��

Then having a "heirachy", in my mind could be a way which this information is presented to the mind of a human as it is the way that the human mind can better grasp concepts.

It doesn't necessarily mean that a heirachy exists in the wqy that the human mind grasps it... merely it is a tool to explain some concepts about the way this concept is "structured".

I'd propose that it could be offering a doorway into something bigger which is actually beyond a heirachy and perhaps could open a doorway to something which works more like and inter connected symbiosis.

In nature, there is not a heirachy as we have been simplistically shown in school as everything in existence, exists in symbiosis... it's more like a circle with everything within it, living and breathing in connection with the other.
Even this most recent model of nature is likely to evolve as humans learn more. That's the thing with life, concepts change and evolve as a continual process.

That is why I write here that my understanding is that is is neither, it is both and it is beyond both concepts.

I have autism and I find it extremely difficult and tiring to express myself on this forum so hopefully that will be enough
Old 23-07-2023, 09:03 AM
Master

I have not read all the thread but as far as I'm concerned twin flames share the same frequency which is unique to them and no one else , not even God can infiltrate that frequency ...
( Call me mad... Many do ..)