Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2023, 12:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Nikos1982............I'm old now but when I was young I always used my intuition.It never failed me.

It is a good advice.

I 'm feeling like I 'm being blocked and expecting someone or something to unlock me.

This soulmate has the key to bring life into my internals....
Old 26-07-2023, 07:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
There is little free will 'given' when dealing with relationships of much love... I don't know why. That's what I 'm experiencing.
Maybe because of this pre-incarnation design the portals of heaven are widely open, maybe because they signify a totality. It 's not easy.... far from it .-

I came back to this after 8 Years
Sad, my twin deserves more, someone better. ;)
"relationships of much love"
Almost too much, Maybe.

@ Nikos1982
I think i block "her"

Why do you think, you are blocked ?
Old 27-07-2023, 02:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corasan
Why do you think, you are blocked ?
Ah, my thing works better when our link is clean.. It's like we 're sharing the same book.

namaste
Old 27-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Well done.
I saw my Twin smile alot today.

What else could I wish for.
Old 28-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Knower

We need to be satisfied even just by the journey considering others...

There I am at least -

I have to signify this as my last post as well.....

All is a journey
Old 31-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Knower

I feel we can define our path to an extent. We co-create with the universe. We decide what calls us, and align our energy to that - or not. Sometimes what calls us is inspired within us. Sometimes we decide on new things from our experience here. The universe decides the how and what package it will come in.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:27 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Can we define our path?

I guess not always... dealing with a love connection of purity ..

Sometimes it gets difficult but I believe the source that defined our way knows a little better for or of our destination.

I certainly don't invite all the challenges that come forth to me, but special ones seem unavoided.....

Sometimes we just want to see the light at the end of the tunnel with some and the timing is not on our hands , so we , or at least I battle... there's no other way............

You are soooo close to the universal truth of these connections its unreal....

Ever wonder why when people have NDEs. Near Death Experiences, they report a "light at the end of the tunnel?" These connections are a direct experience of that "light" and its "end" Bear with me, as I'm about to contradict myself

You mention challenges, difficulty, source and destination, in your words, ALL of which tell I you 'Know' your path even if you are not yet aware of it as you have as yet to filter it for your ingression, it is actually a channeled message from the connection you have with someone, I have filtered it here for you, I hope vou don't mind...

"True love in all of its purity will set you free its source is your destination from which you will experience difficulty and challenges, this defines your way"

While your not requesting invitations to experience a channeled message you will find someone that can (Special ones seem unavoidable)

Hence I respond, Im not special just incredibly humbled by this experience as All who read this should know... these connections are special.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:31 AM
Administrator
Brings tears to my eyes
Old 01-08-2023, 03:09 AM
Administrator
Quote:
There is little free will 'given' when dealing with relationships of much love... I don't know why. That's what I 'm experiencing.
Maybe because of this pre-incarnation design the portals of heaven are widely open, maybe because they signify a totality. It 's not easy.... far from it .-

free will is just but a stepping stone to something greater, love as shown here is but a message of divinity known only by a mind open to the unfathomable
Old 01-08-2023, 09:52 AM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart
Brings tears to my eyes

That´s exactly what happened to me when i read your words in #17..

Tears in my eyes...