Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Knower

Can we define our path ?

Can we define our path?

I guess not always... dealing with a love connection of purity ..

Sometimes it gets difficult but I believe the source that defined our way knows a little better for or of our destination.

I certainly don't invite all the challenges that come forth to me, but special ones seem unavoided.....

Sometimes we just want to see the light at the end of the tunnel with some and the timing is not on our hands , so we , or at least I battle... there's no other way............
Old 18-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Knower

Time as I see it is a little quickened on the planet..... and following the rapture sometimes we are given those relationships.

hmm.............
Old 18-07-2023, 04:24 PM
irisa

Hi,

Can we define our path?

I think to a certain degree we can, but i think the universe or God or whatever someone believes in keeps an eye on us and correct us sort of here and there.

Sometimes i even tend to believe for a second that everything i do and choose in life is just happening like it was orchestrated.

Or maybe it is our human ego that thinks it is defining our paths...

Hm, well...i don´t know at all
Old 19-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Guide

Can we define our path ?

Our path is roughly decided before we incarnate,then we throw in free will but we are always guided.
Old 19-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Does mankind have free will?
Old 19-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Guide

You have free will to do anything,weather it's legal or not is a different matter.This is one thing that divides good and evil,this is where mankind judges you.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Master

Our path is pre-destined.
So in short the answer is NO.
How we live our life , as aforementioned is up to us. We can choose the easy path or the hard one.
The outcome is the same.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
I would say being a product of the whole we become a package of influences through our earth landing. Where we land, with whom, our environment, our nurture or lack of, our conditioning and freedom to be.

Is all that pre determined?
Life’s an intricate interwoven continuum so change and shifts within what might be as it is, initially when you’re born, but moment to moment can change and shift your reality and your perceptions and awareness ongoing.

So I’d prefer to say we are born into what is, but what determines the path from there on in is a continuum of choices and experiences, change and awareness. At the hands of the world around us and our own when we are able to affect our journey and choices.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Our path is roughly decided before we incarnate,then we throw in free will but we are always guided.

There is little free will 'given' when dealing with relationships of much love... I don't know why. That's what I 'm experiencing.
Maybe because of this pre-incarnation design the portals of heaven are widely open, maybe because they signify a totality. It 's not easy.... far from it .-
Old 20-07-2023, 06:50 PM
Guide

Nikos1982............I'm old now but when I was young I always used my intuition.It never failed me.