Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Help!

Okay, so I need help, I experience weird things since last year, and I wish I can get any sort of answers or anything, but I wish there won’t be anything like bullying or such.

So, to start, around last year or maybe the end of 2021, I kinda know about a certain actor/singer, a southeast asian one, a country not far from my own, and I’ve been to that country once as well back in 2018, back then I go there for a job, 2 weeks stay, but every since I landed there I only had one thought in mind and that’s “this feels nothing like going to another country, i’m clearly just comeback home” cause I feel so familiar with everything in that country, the food, the places, the language, well I blame one or two dramas from that country that I watched back then, that after watching I somehow just understand the language of, but anyways I push that away, back to 2021, I find this person because their song is good, and they kinda gain some fame around my circles of friends, i listen to his songs for a while cause i love music and that’s good music even though it’s in different language I only know a bit of, I don’t really feel anything by then, I only feel a weird “I’ve seen this person before but where” vibe, later on, I uploaded my photos on my social media, and quite a lot of my friends comments like “you look like A”, and I just joked around about it at first, and then it happens for the second time, all the people saying i’m like a female version of them, so I started paying attention to him, I checked his twitter and instagram, and then I goes “ah, that’s why I felt familiar, we’re indeed so much alike” from our movement and such, especially our eyes. Anyways, I drop it at that, stop paying attention and such, but then I dreamed of him, having a concert in my town, i was there but I didn’t go to watch him, just hang around outside, anyways, at that time chance of him ever having a concert in my town is so low, cause he’s not a kpop band and isn’t that famous yet, there’s a lot artist with more fame than him from his country but still never have any concert in my country, so I thought it’s some crazy dream. 1-2 months later, I saw an ads on my instagram, a concert of him, in my country, and idk why I suddenly feel the urge to look up the venue he’ll be in, and turned out it’s the same venue i had in my dream, and I was weirded out by it a lot, cause I’ve never been to that venue, or see it anywhere before, anyways, the day of concert approaches, and I dream of him again, asking me “so you’re not gonna watch?” I ask “watch what?” And they simply look at me like saying “i know you know what I mean”. And so from then I stopped listening to his songs, delete any recommendations of him each time he comes up on any of my social media and such, and i was busy with my job as well (i’m also working in live music festivals, meeting lots of celebrities, so this is definitely not a fan syndrome)

Anyways, I’ve had few dreams even before knowing this person, but the person in my dream never had any face, all blurred, but it always feels like home, I can feel them even after waking up, but after knowing this person, the face in my dream is theirs. Anyways, I used to write poetry for this person in my dream, and then suddenly, just few days ago, I saw that guy new song popped on my recommendation again, the title got me curios, it was “lucid : before u forget the dream”, mind you, I had dreams of him, and some nameless person that I write about, my writing called “dream”, and I at some points did have a thoughts of “it’ll be freaky if he were to release a song talking about dreams that I’ve been having of him”.

Anyways i’m gonna put both my writing, and his song lyrics, he released his songs in 2 languages so I’ll upload the other one as a translated ver.
Ps: in his mv, he died and then the girl that dreamed of him wake up and the mv ends like that.

Please let me know what the hell is this thing, I know that whether it is twin flame or not won’t matter much for me, but I just want to understand it, thank you, if anyone is reading this long post at all.
Old 01-07-2023, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

His song lyrics translated:

Recalling while you were in your sleep
Bothering you just when the moonlight is still shine
I invite you to the dance floor in the sky
It's the night we sit next to each other
Never forget that we kissed under the moonlight
I wonder if you still think of me tonight
Good days come and go, I realize
I know you'll be up soon
But there's only you and me tonight
Before you forget the dream tonight
Before you forget me in the eventide
Please keep all the dreams we had though I'm gone
Before I fade away from your mind
I'm scared that time will make you forget
I'm scared that the sunlight will keep us apart
I'm scared that you will leave me all alone
Old 01-07-2023, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)

My writing:

Until morning came,
I want you to love me,
Until this loneliness fade,
I want you by my side,

When I open my eyes to sunlights that creeps into my room,
Warmth that I embraced under the moonlight melted away,
Along with the sun rise, your shadow slipped away,

The laughter we shared still rings in my ear,
Sounds of your footsteps, and your lingering smells,
This love that feels like a dream,
When I wake up to a piercing blue sky,

Until morning came,
I want you to love me,
Until the sun rise,
I want to say to you,
'I miss you',

Until morning came,
We'll be in love,
From midnight, until morning came,
This love that'll turned into illusion,
Until this loneliness fade,
I want you by my side,
Old 01-07-2023, 07:18 PM
Newbie ;)

My writings I wrote a long time ago:

The design of life inside my dream,
Destiny that laugh at me when sun rise,
You that died when I open my eyes,
If I close my eyes again tomorrow,
Your view will be forever unchanged, right?

My scream that couldn't be heard,
Just like yesterday,
The gentleness won't fade away,
If night came again,

Inside my dream,
Unknown you, nameless you,
If morning came and kill you again,
My scream still can't be heard,

And I, called out for you,
And I, embrace you,
Nameless you,
Just like yesterday,
The gentleness won't fade away,
Right?

Inside my dream,
Oh nameless you,
Will forever be unchanged,
You that died when morning came,

And If I close my eyes forever,
You'll be forever unchanged,
And If I close my eyes forever,
I'll embrace you, nameless you,
And everything will forever be..
Old 01-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)

His English version of the song:

Before daylight breaks us at the seams
Before the night ends, all just a dream
Before all thе memories start to fade
Just think back onе last time to the nights like these
Before you're gone and
Before daylight breaks us at the seams
Before the night ends, all just a dream
I just want to hold onto those nights like lucid dreams
Pretending we're still asleep
Before you're gone and wake from me

[Verse 2]
I fear time will drift you away from here
I'll wait for you in the night as you fade away
Holding every piece 'till you're gone
Old 02-07-2023, 10:31 AM
irisa

Hi Villain26,

first of all...beautiful poems!

I do understand that you would like (possible) answers, but...

...what comes to my mind...

please, don´t ask for (possible) answers. Your whole ´story´ feels like something is slowly unfolding. Try to ´just´ let it happen...enjoy the ride...let your heart, Soul and the Universe lead you (through your dreams, poems and choices (by heart) you make in life)...please don´t try to put this beautiful ´thing´ in earthly words and 3d understanding....because chances are they will lead you in ways that will most of the time scare, anger or frustrate you...
Old 02-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Villain26,

first of all...beautiful poems!

I do understand that you would like (possible) answers, but...

...what comes to my mind...

please, don´t ask for (possible) answers. Your whole ´story´ feels like something is slowly unfolding. Try to ´just´ let it happen...enjoy the ride...let your heart, Soul and the Universe lead you (through your dreams, poems and choices (by heart) you make in life)...please don´t try to put this beautiful ´thing´ in earthly words and 3d understanding....because chances are they will lead you in ways that will most of the time scare, anger or frustrate you...

I understand.. I will try to go with the flow and enjoy the ride, Thank you so much for your answer! ❤️
Old 02-07-2023, 04:17 PM
irisa

Wink

Of course feel free to do whatever you like;-)

While i was writing my answer to your question, i suddenly felt like my words were just as much an advice for myself as for you...so thanks for sharing your story..I know how curious one can get when suddenly sort of magical things seem to happen around you. You could read about synchronicity. I think it means that at least something is sort of awakening somewhere...
Old 02-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Of course feel free to do whatever you like;-)

While i was writing my answer to your question, i suddenly felt like my words were just as much an advice for myself as for you...so thanks for sharing your story..I know how curious one can get when suddenly sort of magical things seem to happen around you. You could read about synchronicity. I think it means that at least something is sort of awakening somewhere...

Yes, I’ve been very curious since early last year actually, when I first find out we’re very similar in everything, we even liked the same Japanese rock band, we learn the same languages such as Korean and Japanese, and there’s other weird stuff like when I think he’ll be separating from his entertainment agency, he did a few months later, but I don’t know much about spirituality, so I simply try to avoid the person, I thought it went well until That song came up,and I did saw a lot of 333 since then but I thought it’s all just coincidence. And I’m really glad that you answer, at least now I feel a lot less concerned and confused about this whole thing :)
Old 02-07-2023, 06:07 PM
irisa

Confused i get, but why should you feel concerned about it?