Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 03:31 AM
mikron

Thank you E-ma El Ra
Honor and respect truly is a Key ! and time upon this world is accelerating so fast many people need need healing and intuition! service to others is a golder key that creates Virtue ! this energy is givin freely and open for all!

Namaste

Ps: I put the extra letters in your name becuase I can sense your energy EL-RA
Old 21-09-2006, 04:23 AM
Master
E-ma, thank you for adding your experience to this! It's good to know that something other than drugs can help my husband.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 21-09-2006, 05:50 AM
e-ma

Definitely, Mother Goose, I believe that Reiki helped as much as did medication (only used in extreme emergency).

mikron, thanks!! What does EL-RA mean?
Old 21-09-2006, 05:57 AM
mikron

RA is called "Ra the Law of One" ,may be you should check it out E-ma

Namaste
mikron
Old 22-09-2006, 01:52 PM
e-ma

Ah, I seee....
Old 22-09-2006, 05:23 PM
mikron

Namaste E-ma Great to see you spreading your Light !

mikron
Old 02-10-2006, 06:00 PM
violetmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy67
Have just watched a very moving documentary about Stephen Fry and how he copes with bipolar disorder ("Stephen Fry: The Secret Life Of The Manic Depressive", BBC TWO 2100h, 19/09/06).

I confess I didn't know much about this condition before today, and I found myself sending out huge amounts of positive energy and love to all the contributors. It's incredible that a lot of people with this condition just seem to left to get on with it with minimal support.

Very moving and thought provoking. The second part of the programme is at the same time next week, for anyone who's interested.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

Yes... and how sad, good and honest it was. I saw aspects of my depression there, and my mania sometimes... I finally understood. I don't have bad lows.. but I do have high highs and lots of sleepy days afterwards.. I am like the mum they had on there with the children that said she was 'just mum' and they loved her for being that way. I'd love some balance...but rarely achieve a whole month of it.. I have a week of high then come down tired and weepy, then for a couple of days am normal, then a bit mixed.. and so it goes. I am not on meds for this.... I was but I just slept all the time.
But my life is never dull.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Master
(((hugs))) violetmay .....just wanted to send you some love...sounds like you could use it.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:17 PM
violetmay

Since posting last... september was an awful month with lots of issues crashing into me.. partner had a car accident...company transferred contracts to a worse one... and money is bad... yesterday I went to the doctor and he did a nine point test on me, I scored 27/30..says I am more reactive depressive than bi-polar at the moment, and has put me on prozac...I am holiday sunday for week in the sun.. have to see him before I go back to any work. I don't feel down or weepy just sooooooooooooooooo tired and sooooooooooooooo busy, still managing to do stuff.. but cannot actually keep this pace up.

Also got bitten by a snake yesterday and my arm has swollen like a balloon and hurts.. not my day or week.

ta mg for the hug and love.

time for some time out I think.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Master
OMG...a snake bite?!!! where in the world were you that THAT happened?!!! Sending lots of love, light & energy your way, Violetmay! ((((((hugs)))))

Closed Thread