Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Hypnoticalec

Exclamation Breaking down, to a new reality. need help un moving from limbo.

I've never been a religious type, yet always very spiritual. About half a month ago I began praying to jesus, because I suffer social anxiety. I've been seeing results and today I saw it, I saw my problem, I live in a limbo of knowing myself and trying to control things. I know what I must do, but here is where I need help.

I need to accept everything that has happened to me, truly. So that I can be myself. I want to make the process as painless as possible, though it must be done. Must.

I plan on doing it while on LSD. I feel it will put my mind in tune with the universal consciousness, and I will be able to think and feel at an obvious level, basically, it'll throw it all in my face. If you're against drugs pretend I'm not doing any and please do feel free to give me advice. If you know about LSD and how it will enhance my transcendence, great. If not, just give your opinion or advice.

I plan on being in a fast. A week or so. This is a huge deal for me. I won't be the same anymore when I accept the live I've been given.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I encourage it. I'm not saying it will be pleasant or easy, but if you feel ready to do that then you need to do it.

It happened to me naturally as a result of my path and it completely changed me.

All the best! Update us how you get on. :)
Old 19-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I encourage it. I'm not saying it will be pleasant or easy, but if you feel ready to do that then you need to do it.

It happened to me naturally as a result of my path and it completely changed me.

All the best! Update us how you get on. :)

Thanks, however, I feel that my root chakra will be in danger, as I'm aware, it's my weak point and the cause of my social anxiety, I'd say the first two chakras. I've been steadily, yet slowly healing them but at this point it's all or nothing. (Which is why I call it limbo) ..What's your take on this?
Old 19-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

My own root chakra wasn't fixed until just recently. So I don't think it matters so much... but go with your intuition.

What do you think exactly will happen to your root chakra if you go through with it?
Old 19-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Suspended
Warning! LSD causes brain damage! Stay away from it at all costs. Therapy is suggested in your case. A Spiritual Journey is not done in this manner.
Old 19-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Ascender
LSD would more likely open you up to the lower etheric or maybe lower astral. NOT to universal consciousness. And by doing it that way you won't be able to close the door if you don't like what you see. It will also rip shreds in your aura making you vulnerable to anything that comes along. There are better ways.
Old 19-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Hypnoticalec

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
LSD would more likely open you up to the lower etheric or maybe lower astral. NOT to universal consciousness. And by doing it that way you won't be able to close the door if you don't like what you see. It will also rip shreds in your aura making you vulnerable to anything that comes along. There are better ways.

Hi, you seem very experienced and I would like to hear more from you. Now, it's not about liking what I see, its about looking at it an not being affected by it. That's the way it has to be in my case. As I roll deeper into my fast I can see much clearer and I know I can do it.

Any positive takes on this?
Old 19-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Ivy

The positive is that you've recognised that you have a need to accept everything that has happened, so that you can truly be yourself.

The negative is that you want to do it as quickly and painlessly as possible and have reached for the illusion of the quick fix.

When I was younger, I took LSD and it's a man-made chemical that felt unnatural to be under the influence of. It is often made by amateur chemists with an intention of making money and so is pretty dirty. What makes you think that putting chemicals in your body will help?
Old 20-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Master
Dont get me wrong here....I'm all for whatever process seems necessary and the open discussion of those processes, BUT the forum frowns on drug talk. I suggest you keep further discussion to private messages. My two cents....go for it. Sounds like a good experience to seek out. Might not end up being what you thought it would be but I'm sure you get good things out of it.
Old 20-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Exactly what are you trying to do? From what you've said I'm assuming you are at a point where you have destabilized your old defense mechanisms but are yet to establish a new balance. To release the emotional associations with memories of certain events in your past? You want to trigger an expansion of your self identity. I think It's not about going outside yourself you need to shift the internal balance.

The fasting will help you get there but the problem with using chemicals is that you don't earn your growth. What is the point of getting stronger if you can't control what you get. You just destabilize yourself.

Am I on the right track? Tell me exactly where you are trying to get to and how it is different from where you are now. You can send me a pm if you want.