Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-09-2015, 09:21 AM
unknownharris

Bought a spiritual healing book to help cure my acne. Have a few questions.

Greetings, everyone! I am new here and I need guidance.
I have always been attracted to all sorts of spiritual matters. I have spent months reading about meditation, auras, the chakras and trying to understand how the universe works. Recently, I found out about a book called "The Healing Power of your Aura: How to use Spiritual Energy for Physical Health & Well-being" by Barbara Y. Martin.

The book explains how you can use spiritual energy and includes prayer meditations that can help alleviate certain health problems, along with your ordinary medication. I've had severe acne for years but now that it is gone its left me with scars/facial redness. So, I saw the opportunity to try it. My questions are:

1) Can spiritual healing really be used to alleviate my symptom(facial redness)? I am having therapies as well but I really hope this helps as well.

2)Has anyone tried this before or know about this specific book/author?
Old 14-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Master
I don't know the book.

But I do know that if you BELIEVE in something without question you can use it as a tool to accomplish wonders.

Speaking to acne I used healing energy on a young man with a sever case of it, it would clear up for a week, then return. I'd more healing energy and it'd clear up again, then return again. To keep it gone I believe he needed to continue doing healing energy on his own, which he knows how to do, but just didn't want to fuss with.

There's also a stone called Florite (not Floride) which does wonders for all manner of facial skin issues when rubbed across the face during meditation and by beaming Light into it.
Old 14-09-2015, 06:51 PM
unknownharris

Crystal thank you very much for your answer. I loved it. Can you elaborate on your healing process? Can you pm me so we can talk a bit more about it, if that is alright with you of course.
Old 14-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
I'll write it here in case others find it useful too. Feel free to PM me though if you have specifics you don't want made public. :)

Basically all around us is unseen energy, in fact this energy exist everywhere in the cosmos in All That There Is.

It goes by many names, in the scientific community it's been called Radiant Energy by Nicola Tesla. Orgone Energy by Wilhelm Reich, in Religions, Spiritual and Consciousness Communities it goes by names like Reiki Energy, Prana, Chi, Life Force Energy, Subtle Energy, Source Breath and many more names.

This energy can take basic programming which is done by visualizing and clearly repeatedly telling it what it is to do.

A common and effective method is to visualize a golden white or white light coming into you and going to the area which needs assistance and telling it what it will be doing.

Also visualize the area and clean up any energy there which is chaotic, stale, stagnant, corrupted or in anyway hindering fresh cell and tissue regrowth. A big vacuum cleaner hose attached to a bag in the Milky Way gets these energies a suitable distance away :)

Then re-fill the space with white or golden light bringing revitalization of cells and tissues, restoration of collagen, or whatever you deem is most useful. You could just visualize how you want it to look for that matter. The energy just needs to know where to go and what the result of it being there is to be. It's self intelligent and will work out the in between parts :)

Do this process with a clear mind, DO NOT second guess or doubt the results for even a second. Do it as uncomplicated as you take a step. Don't wobble or vacillate o the energy will get confused by the mis-direction and unclarity of thought and simply cease to act.
Doing it eye's closed in a meditation state works best by most accounts no matter what the people or culture call the energy.
Do it as many times a day or every few days as needed to achieve desired results.
Drink LOTS (1-2 gallons) of water 2 days before and 3 days after channeling energy. Subtle Energy uses water as electricity uses wiring.

Brief Synopsis:
From a well Hydrated state -
1: Clear mind, drop into meditation.
2: Channel in energy, vacuum out all stagnant and chaotic energy's causing the issue.
3: Refill with fresh new energy which is told what its there to do.
4: Hold intense focus and clarity of thought through-out the process with no random doubts. Be clear and be precise.
5: Repeat as needed till issue is cleared up.

(Don't expect instant results as you'll most likely have a learning curve on how to recognize the right state of meditation to be in, effective ways to visualize the energy entering into you, effective way to cleanse out stagnant energies and learning how to drink enough water to handle cosmic and earth energies.)
Old 14-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
I tend to look at things a little differently myself with a tendency to try and understand whatever ails us as a kind of metaphor which can be understood and so with the understanding start to change the underpinning of how we are in the world.

I have a condition myself which is ongoing and initially, a few years ago, it hit me hard and often but over time the 'attacks' have spaced out more and more, come on quicker but also left quicker and along the way I've gained an understanding of what I was initially telling myself, or trying to teach myself, about how I'm orientated in the world with the side benefit of me actually becoming more and more able to just accept the pain so it's all a learning process in a feedback cycle of myself.

My thing too hits me in the face and specifically the eyes but not the eyes themselves but the skin around the eyes which initially told me it is about the ideas around which I see the world and, because the eyes are in the face, how then I face to world with a side order on how I choose to have the world facing me. So while it seems to be the way of looking it's more specifically in the reactionary surrounding of what does the seeing.

I won't go into the details because they don't really matter except to me but it's those details, for me, that help me understand my own story.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Master
Wild Mr Interesting! I just PM'd our OP with this very concept!
Old 14-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Master
What's an OP?

For me I suppose it all resides in my own manifesting abilities which by default tends towards seeing the positive aspects but I had no choice at some stages to see how deeply such could create what might be called negative but isn't really. There was one time when the drain blocked with all the coffee grounds I'd been throwing down the sink and it was quite good because it didn't go further down the outside underground waste pipes past the s-bend so I was able to scoop it all out with a hand but it smelled and felt like the proverbial and had indeed turned into such and I had no choice but to know I had created this and in seeing such accepted similar blockages in myself which alike just chucking the waste down the sink I had been ignoring the impending buildup in myself.

And at the moment Mum's overseas so I'm in the house cleaning and painting and this clean up has led me some merry insights. I don't live in the house but have built my own dwelling further down the backyard and I quite like the buildup of dirt and dust as it's almost like camping out but doing all this hands and knees rubbing and scouring has had me resonating to the idea of what cleaning really is and I must admit I've always quite enjoyed such.