Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
ok, lol right now they are protesting

Well take a few minutes to be with them and see what they say. Ultimately everything in you can be harmonious. You may find they have more wisdom than you thought, even if they look at things differently from how you think they should at first... (If you want more detail on actual methods pm me, it would be unwieldy in a thread.)
Old 11-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I guess this thread is questions for anyone that's had to undergo some kind of transformation and change their old thought patterns and behaviors

i am having hard time setting boundaries, speaking my truth etc, i make progress then i cycle back to old behavior and fears, then i have panic attacks lol just wanted to ask if this is normal? did you have confusion as well? how long did it take for the fears, anxieties, tc to subside and for you to change completely and if you had any advice, i am really struggling with this thanks!

Hi Rosewater,

Somethings not right for you, what is it?

Is it that you need to rid yourself of something that has in actual fact got you to here?

Or is it something that doesn't feel right for you to impose now?

When you work this out, there will be less confusion!

When have you used your old ways?

What purpose have they served in your life so far?

Underneath you are recognising something isn't right, is it that a situation isn't right or how you are dealing with it?

If it's the situation, what are you attracting to yourself? Does this have something to do with your self esteem and worth level? If so, there's where you need to work, not necessarily change anything you're doing.

If how you're reacting to a situation has to change, why does it? What's the cause for you to react and is it the cause that you're feeling is wrong for you? If so, do you have to change if it's an outside cause?

If it's how you're reacting, in what way has the way you've reacted previously been wrong?

Gain sometimes is only on a personal self worth level, not a physical gain. If the level of self worth needs to worked on then what you see you're worthy of will contrdict what you're attracting to yourself.

Don't give up, you're getting there! Sometimes a lapse in progression can feel that things are going wrong, when you're settling to get used to it.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 11-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
In my experience it gets easier over time as long as we cut ourselves some slack. Growth isn't always a smooth process - it can take a while and often it feels like a step forward and two steps back, but your self awareness will stand you well. Remember no one is perfect!
Old 11-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Krystal♥Kreation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
In my experience it gets easier over time as long as we cut ourselves some slack. Growth isn't always a smooth process - it can take a while and often it feels like a step forward and two steps back, but your self awareness will stand you well. Remember no one is perfect!

I just love your reply Starbuck!!....so very very true! I totally agree with it.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
thank you everyone! sorry couldn't reply to all of them have been having massive anxiety attack
Old 12-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Prokopton

I'm so sorry to hear that... I know you'll bounce back. Be well, be quiet with yourself. Wishing you luck and health.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
thank you <3
Old 13-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Master
Hi Rosewater,

Do you know what triggered the anxiety attack?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx