Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Master
To add to that...
With all of the above in mind, it is also very helpful to say "I Am" statements/affirmations provided they truly resonate with you.
As you'll know from Abraham Hicks, if there's even the slightest "I don't really believe it" coming up it is not a good affirmation.
It has to resonate 100%!

By saying "I AM" statements you directly connect to your Monad, which is that part directly below the Divine, or when religious, God.
The highest possible state of being without making your transition, connecting with your Divine Spark.

So that could be...
- I Am kind
- I Am grateful
- I Am joy
- I Am a good creator
- I Am a great gardener
- I Am loving
- I Am lovable

And like the focus wheels from Abraham Hicks you can build this up, getting higher and higher in vibration whilst doing this.
So eventually, when that happens, you may come to...
- I Am Grace
- I Am Love
- I Am Light

For me I can almost always say, without any resistance anywhere...
- I Am Lightworker (note that it's not 'a Lightworker').
- I Am Joy

These 2 lift me up immediately, even typing and thinking them now open my Heart chakra!
But that's because joy is my Soul's essence so it totally resonates, and I am a Lightworker. Something I also know, feel, sense to the core of my very Being.
So saying that doesn't go against any grain.

And when I think of saying that to someone else... nope! Doesn't work. Then the anticipation of judgement, criticism, sarcasm, disbelief etc. creeps in.
The platform for this stuff isn't really there among the masses...
That's why Abraham Hicks always tells you to NOT tell anyone about what you're doing until you're so stable and solid in your high vibration that nothing and no one can get you off that.
Which in day to day life isn't easy to come by.

If I'd say...
- I Am healthy...

Oops... doesn't work for me! I desperately want to be healthy, but I got too many ailments and stuff so saying that doesn't gel. So I won't say that as it'll lower my frequency as opposed to raise it.

I guess you get the picture :)
Old 08-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Now I understand why the world and universe has disappeared for me. I'm becoming it. In me.
I am he, as you are he, as you are me, and we are all together.
Interesting, you don't hear people say 'the universe has disappeared for me'!
One of my all time favorite books it titled "The Disappearance of the Universe"! It seemed to call to me in a Used Bookstore...
it is pretty thick...then, it sat on a shelf maybe over a year! When I finally started it on page 35 -
suddenly it mentioned ACIM© ., huh?
To explain the title it was about when we, (not wake up from the Dream here) but, get out of the Dream --- the Universe Disappears.
That is basically what the Course is about 'How' to leave 'this place' - like that Wheel of Life over and over here. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2024, 01:51 PM
'' When you can connect to your Higher Self you can take it to the next level to the I Am state.''

Hi FairyCrystal, Now the 'I Am state' - I really get!!
Do people think just saying it like a mantra will get them there?
Maybe I mistakenly thought that.
So, now ...when people talk about saying "I Am" ---should I think they are talking about being IN that state of "I just AM"
...nothing more...just I am 'conscious of just being" ...nothing else, no action, no add ons...just in
the altered state, the zone of the Pure State of Being?

Cuz then I would understand what people mean.
Comments, insights from anyone, of course! :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
One of my all time favorite books it titled "The Disappearance of the Universe"!
To explain the title it was about when we, (not wake up from the Dream here) but, get out of the Dream --- the Universe Disappears. :)
Wow Miss H, that's a great story and so fascinating. I love that differentiation... Getting or stepping out of the dream. That seems to be it exactly. Obviously the universe is still here and all. I just don't fall into the mind traps? ego traps? emotional traps? the way I used to. Thank you Miss H, all that synchronicity in one message, very cool.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-04-2024 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 08-04-2024, 04:20 PM
Master
Swami Lakshmanjoo used to say that our awareness must be such that with each breath the universe appears and disappears.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Swami Lakshmanjoo used to say that our awareness must be such that with each breath the universe appears and disappears.
You are full of cosmic magic, my man. Lucy in the sky emoji for you!
Old 09-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Do people think just saying it like a mantra will get them there?
.when people talk about saying "I Am" ---should I think they are talking about being IN that state of "I just AM"
...nothing more.......
the altered state, the zone of the Pure State of Being?
Difficult to tell without further context. I don't know who is saying that...
It could get you into that higher state provided you are already on a high vibrational level.
But not if you're in day to day stress. And stress is usually not aware of having stress, but life in Western society = stress, hihi.
So let's say at work, busy doing administrative stuff, taking/making phonecalls etc. and then take 1 minute with "I Am.." will not do anything much.
In another setting, where you are already calmer, maybe meditative state of mind, it could be effective. It's how I myself first experienced it: on a workshop day in a group, having done energywork/meditations/visualisation for quite some time already, then getting the "I Am" exercise.
Work immediately for me! Because of all the work around it that day.

Generally I think it is easier to use I Am affirmations like I did in previous post. Those could easily get you out of your head, in calmer brain waves, and thus already closer to the "I Am" vibration.
The I Am state of being is being connected to your Monad.
I've written about that before, one specific post on that if memory serves.
So "I Am" state equals Monad, which is your Divine Spark, right below Source/Divine/God.

"Ohm" also vibrates at "I Am" level (Monad level).
When already on higher vibration, and able to get into your Heart (you can literally feel your Heart chakra open, becoming larger, wider. It can get to 3-9m diameter!!! It's the most powerful 'field' we can generate!) then the back of your Heart can also open, or you can open it yourself, and the vibration of "Ohm" will enter your Heart there, exit out the front to pour out over the world.
Ohm is the vibration of God.
I have one meditation which includes that part and feeling that happen, back of the Heart open, Ohm flowing in & through.
Always comes with tears of gratefulness and Love hihi.

But I have no clue what the people you're talking about mean. Just intuit & feel what level they're at.
Are they exuding that vibe or not?
Many people have read/heard something but never experienced it. You can easily pick up on that. They basically spread info, not wisdom. (wisdom is felt, experienced, and embodied)
Old 09-04-2024, 03:40 PM
Master

i am

Quote:
: 'Just say I AM'.
What does that DO??!
What has it done for you or to you?
In routine day to day parlance , it is nothing but egoistic and egotist talk.

However when its coming from serious sincere realized soul (which are extreme rarity say very few over millennium) , it means it's a soul which has merged with Godhead and he/she can identify/ empathize /connect/associate with anyone in any situation all the time and is one with all people all the time. There is NO OTHER / YOU for such realized soul . His experienced feeling of intense continuous oneness can be termed as 'I am '.

Needless to say , its almost impossible to get such people and even if we get such people - to identify them as such.
Old 09-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Master

If we say it and we mean it it gives belief and hope .
Old 09-04-2024, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
If we say it and we mean it it gives belief and hope .
Thank you..and could I say....an experience?
Again, just trying to understand it.