Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Alandria

Hello Tavviin and Kale,

I’ve read again through the whole thread, just to make sure…

“Its like any other infection, stop treating for a while and it will regain its strength, like getting sicker after not finishing all of your antibiotics, even though the symptoms went away” – antibiotics or for that matter any medicine doesn’t equal healing. It equals getting rid of the symptoms but not getting healthy. And this is actually the perfect example. You are fighting symptoms, instead of healing, what needs to be healed…

As I’ve said, in the pure spirit there is no evil, nor good. Now, I’m not “toting the nothing will harm you…”, there certainly are things that can harm you, but they are not evil spirits with an evil mind, attacking you, because they want to harm you. They are distorted energies, that can take different forms and the more energy they get (through fear, anger and people trying to fight against them) the more powerful they get. By doing harm, we increase harm. By doing bad, we increase bad. You won’t get rid of anything bad in life, by doing bad. Everything that we FIGHT against, gets stronger. That is a law of nature. Why? Because by fighting against it, we give it energy, we nurture it, even though we don’t want to.

“You say there is no evil, or good. But I completely disagree. There are too many things in this world that I've come across in this world.”
“… but he is still a "person" in my eyes. So the only option left is, unfortunately, conflict.”

But the origin of their “behavior” does not lie in the pure spirit. Although they are made of the same energy as everything that is, they are altered, changed into a way that can do harm, by one of only a few creatures able to do so: humans. Don’t ask me how, or why, because I don’t know and I don’t understand, which is one of the reasons I came here… Now, every altered-to-do-harm energy wants to get healed, it wants to be in balance, in peace in its natural vibration that is peaceful and loving. But very often it can not express this need in a way the human mind can understand.

“Sometimes other people/entities just don't want to heal, or their demands for forgiveness are to an unacceptable degree (devotion, sacrifice, etc...) and you simply can't comply because you don't want to walk that path. “
“I don't know what to say to the "heal it and it will be gone" logic, I've talked to zia, he wants me to feed him and accept him into my energy, self, and life.”

Everything is connected, no matter how far or near away you may be in a physical way. We all effect each other and everything around us, without knowing/seeing it.

“The two are linked, but distanced, so they don't have a significant effect on the other, at least not as much as they would if they got closer.”
I didn’t call “Zia” a Sign from the universe. Hale was talking fe about the Joker card, that seemed to appear everywhere he went.. That can be a sign, also as reappearing numbers, pictures, people, situations, etc. Signs are being sent to us, some of them because we asked for them (consciously or subconsciously) some because our angels/guides feel we are in need of them. They can take any shape or form, and there is no general rule in understanding them. Because they are adjusted not only to what our human body/mind can perceive, accept and process but also to our spirit/soul. Sometimes it takes a while, to understand a signs meaning, sometimes it can even take years to do so…
“Hes a bully, plain and simple. If the "signs from the universe" are going to be beings like this, then I don't think I like the universe anymore. I don't believe he is that, to be honest, as I've gotten what I've needed before by putting my will out for some sort of understanding.”

However, I don’t want to go further in explanations, because from what I’ve read, both of you are afraid/angry/trying to fight back, which is understandable under the circumstances, but won’t help, as I’ve explained above. By believing in its evil mind, you will empower it, by fighting it, you will empower it, by being afraid/angry you will empower it. Disrupted energies can only be healed.
Now, I’m not here to argue or discuss, and certainly not to convince you of something you don’t want to believe in, I’m just offering you guide. It is up to you what you believe and how you choose to handle things. As long as you stay in your “fight” mode I can’t be of any help I’m afraid. If you decide to ask for help, of the healing kind, you will be heard.

Light and Love,
Alandria