Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
We don't need to wait until the afterlife to
have a carefree and joyful existence though.
Thank you...this may be a startling new idea to some!
You have now opened their thoughts to the possibility;
an important first step to that very happiness and freedom.

Welcome here, Sheknah.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account

From the Emerald Tablets of Hermes: "From one soul of the universe are all souls on countless worlds tossed up and down and severally divided".
Old 17-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Also, for those who go to better places, there is a film on the afterlife (middle astral probably) by a brazillian medium, which is very good - how much is true ldk. lt shows how their given different types of employement, how they help the living and the recently deceased - this is not 'beetlejuice' lol.
lt's called Nosso Lar or Astral City.
Here's a clip:

http://youtu.be/oEanMc3Beqg?list=PLS...b76KkwkKJtl I

I so want to see this movie.. Thanks
Old 17-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheknah
The "Agency" has done extensive study in the field of Noetic Science to address your question and we know a thing or two but you probably will not want to know the truth. The myth and illusion of religion is much more palatable. The concept of heavenly reward and hellish damnation is hoax. All that you recognize as self is fabricated within cerebral neurons and vanishes when the brain shuts down. However we are not independent entities but rather a network of collective consciousness. The Ancients have always recognized our ONENESS. You are a unit of awareness in a biological container contributing presence and experience to a web of Cosmic Consciousness that retains your imprint as an Akashic record following your demise. You may or may not have any awareness of your spiritual imprint depending upon the significance and magnitude of your input while alive. It seems important that we strive to establish a presence between worlds by attempting communion with Spirit throughout our lives. Mystics, Shaman, Sorcerers, Pagans and Witches devote much of their way of life becoming "walkers between worlds" in order to achieve continuity of awareness in some future existence. Failure to build a homestead in the realm of Spirit will leave you with only a small genetic memory in some future life.

This is not exactly what I would call 'Breaking News'
or some great secret people here are only now hearing .
Seems important though , like you just said , and
I do like mesome Hermetic 'philosophy' . Some of those
Ancients knew what they were on about , and some wisdom
is timeless . I completely align with the idea of bridging the
'gap' now, in this living period , rather than adhereing to
some ideology or fantasy and crossing your fingers and
hoping for the best .
Old 17-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Astral City is unavailable to me ...I will place it at #1...
that usually makes Netflix find it!
What I did not know was Dvorak's 9th, 2nd movement or the Largo, was
prominent.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Epitome

Life can `also for a long time be a search where beginnings can be delicate and appreciated where they hold ambiguity, promise, fear and hope ~ I say, let life be magical.
Old 18-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitome
Life can `also for a long time be a search where beginnings can be
delicate and appreciated where they hold ambiguity, promise, fear and hope ~ I say, let life be magical.
Now, what's magical about 'fear'? And ambiguity?
Poetic sounding words...not to my ears.

Sorry.

Old 18-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Now, what's magical about 'fear'? And ambiguity?
Poetic sounding words...not to my ears.

Sorry.
The entire experience can be percieved as magical , if you adopt, or frequently inhabit, a perspective of enchantment . Unicorns poop and
slobber , but they're still Unicorns

Or something like that ...
Old 18-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Master

Hey thanks for the links, great!, I tried "Hulu" for Astral City, wasn't available in Canada.

Most here are probably aware of Michael Newton works, if not, it's a very interesting journey, Google will bring one to his work.

The best to everyone.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
All that you recognize as self is fabricated within cerebral neurons and vanishes when the brain shuts down. However we are not independent entities but rather a network of collective consciousness.

Lol, individual identity can clearly exist outside of physical state, so many people people on here have had experiences to verify this, I trust them over whatever hidden knowledge this 'agency' claims to possess.
Granted, experience of self will be different without a physical brain

Quote:
The Ancients have always recognized our ONENESS. You are a unit of awareness in a biological container contributing presence

I am a unit of awareness in a biological container? Surely you can take me out of that container and I remain a unit of awareness. Earlier you said that being a unit of awareness was an illusion created by the biological container.

Quote:
Failure to build a homestead in the realm of Spirit will leave you with only a small genetic memory in some future life.

Sounds similiar to gurdjieff saying we had to earn a soul while alive or end up as food for the moon. Always disliked gurdjieff, and he was big on secrets and hidden knowledge. I wouldn't trust everything this 'agency' has got you parroting.