Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 27-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Free of what though?

People say guilt... I experience regret.

Shame... pretty much the same thing really.

Hatred... I like some stuff and other stuff not so much.

Envy... nope.

Still... I experience all nature of darker emotions, and sometimes I have a rare glimmer of happiness or something too. Would I now assume I'm bound and retain these feelings bind me until not one skerrick of them remains... That seems a little ridiculous... I don't know anyone at all who doesn't experience these.
Yes you do have your own way of dealing with these things, so you wont feel so bad, but really your only trying to see them in a different way, just to feel better. Until we Realize that there is no one to make feel better, that there is just what IS, no labels attached, no good or bad things happening, just Being being Being, then there is no one to make things more better because there is nothing to make better.
Old 27-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes you do have your own way of dealing with these things, so you wont feel so bad, but really your only trying to see them in a different way, just to feel better. Until we Realize that there is no one to make feel better, that there is just what IS, no labels attached, no good or bad things happening, just Being being Being, then there is no one to make things more better because there is nothing to make better.

Jesus dude ... they do feel bad ... and I know you feel them too ... and i know everyone feels them. I don't expect them to feel better... that's like saying a kick in the nuts will feel better.

My point is... I don't see why darker emotions are blamed for a lack of freedom.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Jesus dude ... they do feel bad ... and I know you feel them too ... and i know everyone feels them. I don't expect them to feel better... that's like saying a kick in the nuts will feel better.

My point is... I don't see why darker emotions are blamed for a lack of freedom.
Of course we all feel things such as, well whatever, but its just the mind bodies reaction, its nothing to do with me, or who I truly Am. If you kick the nuts, well of course there's pain, that's the bodies reaction, the same as everything else that is felt through the mind body.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Of course we all feel things such as, well whatever, but its just the mind bodies reaction, its nothing to do with me, or who I truly Am. If you kick the nuts, well of course there's pain, that's the bodies reaction, the same as everything else that is felt through the mind body.

Then all these have no effect at all on our freedom... but these feelings are blamed for binding us.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Then all these have no effect at all on our freedom... but these feelings are blamed for binding us.
Yes its all an illusion, I know that's easy for me to say but that's what IS.
Old 27-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes its all an illusion, I know that's easy for me to say but that's what IS.

I don't know about an illusion, because these feelings occur whether it's an illusion or not, but I think you are right in saying that unpleasant emotions aren't preventing freedom...

Then the mystery remains... what really does pervent freedom?
Old 01-02-2017, 03:14 PM
boshy b. good

free because it's not about people up at our face telling us stuff
with out 'some ones back us up about, even if it's haven'up [.. ]
Old 01-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Deactivated Account
We aren't free. We're both slaves of father time and slaves of the government.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:40 PM
boshy b. good

Book1

When we feel we don't need wild little hype, we stop fronting to that. that's we step up for and to freed come.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 01-02-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Master

The most important freedom I have is related to the freedom from hopelessness. In that I mean we have a supportive Universe/Creator who wants nothing but the best for us. We have the support to improve our lives and become closer to said Universe/Creator.

Think of it as 2 mothers. One supports and loves her children and nurtures them to grow and become healthy, wonderful adults and the other neglects and ignores hers and become hopelessly entangled in all that is negative.

I consider it to be the ultimate gift that I live in a supportive Universe.