Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
I read and I heard many times that they appear when we are ready. Probably meditation is a better way, I think that the best method.

hi Adrian, I have heard the same about the " being ready " part. Meditation is also a good idea, might be better for me to focus on the Angels/ Spirit Guides in meditation as there are already too many others I ask to visit me in my dreams. That might be part of my problem, too many visit requests and not enough hours to sleep and accomodate all my requests ?

Thanks for turning the light on for me, Adrian !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Please tell me a technique, a mmantra or affirmation to contact my angels and my spirit guides in my dreams

Adrian, after long years with my guides, my suggestion is to ask your angels to show you how to connect with them, and leave the 'how' to them. Dreams may or may not be the best way for you and they are the ones who know you best.

Here's an article that may help: Contacting Spirit Guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493

Xan

Old 02-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Knower

I have met a guide in my dreams only once and I don't know his name but it had to be a guide. Such an immense sense of peace and love. I also dream of a person I know but looks nothing like he does in my dreams, somehow I just know it is him. Not having many dreams I remember lately, though.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 AM
thunderseed

Dreams are gateways to higher realms. Try this,

- Ask them.
- Intention. Fall asleep with the intention of visiting your guides in the dream realm.

It will happen. Your spirit guides will be excited to visit with you. If it does not happen, then your question is asking how to recall your dreams - not how to see them in dreams.

In order for this to work you need to have good dream recall. Some tips to recall your dreams,
-keep a dream journal
-while you are wide awake try and get into the dream state by remembering your dreams. With practice you will eventually achieve a state where you can remember and access all of your dream memories.
-practice falling back into the same dream after you awake and write it down by keeping the dream state.
-keep a list of reoccurring objects you see in your dreams so that when you see them again during dream you can easily become lucid.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:04 AM
mattie

Just Talk To Them

We are automatically connected to our spiritual team. We just need to communicate w/ them. There is no need for a structured method unless one prefers it. Just talk to them. Telepathically is OK. Then don’t expect a dramatic movie-like reply. TRUST what you feel you’re getting back. Our spiritual team isn’t there to give us all the answers, but to guide us w/ as light of a influence as possible.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Master
I do agree a little with Xan here about leaving the "how" to them. That wouldn't stop me from trying anyway, though, lol. In fact, that's how I met my beloved main guide. A little over a year ago, after stressing over not being able to meet a guide, I just went to bed one night requesting that I meet one...

But my dream was a little different in that the situation wasn't "normal." It had a mafia theme associated with it, and the context was such that it was obvious which guy was my guide - even if I hadn't interacted with him or woke up with his name printed clearly in my head. He radiated an air of importance, even though he looked so casual. Many months later, I understand why this is.. but I digress.

Even though we should be leaving the "how" to the guides/angels, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose dreams as their method of contact because of how vivid they are for you and how easily you recall them. As an artsy Piscean, most everything about the dream world is easy for me to recall... which is probably why I succeeded.

Either way, I wish you good luck!

Old 03-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I read and I heard many times that they appear when we are ready..

That's the point, sometime at night I feel so scare, because I feel like I don't know, but I do a big protective energy shield.So maybe I'm not ready , but if it's in my dream I won't be scared, if it's like I see one in ordinary life I think I'll got an heart attack ahah
Old 03-01-2012, 07:14 PM
MythicalReviver

I had read that visualization exercises help greatly with dream recall.
I was horrible with being able to remember my dreams. For a span of several months I was convinced I simply wasn't dreaming at ALL. I started practicing visualization at bedtime. Before long I was able to recall my dreams in great detail! I had also started keeping a dream journal. Unfortunately, I began to slack off with this training and very soon I couldn't even come up with keywords to associate with the dreams. :( I must get back into it!!

I'm Piscean too Evaah and I've painted a couple of my dreams. :) Its fun! They were rather disturbing images, but still fun to get them out.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Adrian29

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
That's the point, sometime at night I feel so scare, because I feel like I don't know, but I do a big protective energy shield.So maybe I'm not ready , but if it's in my dream I won't be scared, if it's like I see one in ordinary life I think I'll got an heart attack ahah

Sometimes I'm scared too at night. Especially after a sleep paralysis episode. You have to meditate more and to stay more in ''here and now'' and you will get rid of fear.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm Piscean too Evaah and I've painted a couple of my dreams. :) Its fun! They were rather disturbing images, but still fun to get them out.

Ooh! I would love to do the same... My goodness. You've inspired me! I don't know why I didn't consider this seriously before... but I would assume painting/drawing your dreams would not only create some visually interesting images, but also assist in healing and dream recall! Which I could use some help with since I start school tomorrow (once I get back to school, I get stressed over making sure I wake up and get to school on time, lol... so I rarely remember dreams when I'm attending school).

Oh, I could hug you right up!