Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 08-06-2015, 05:56 PM
merlinonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I can't say Merlionine, it does raise an interesting question though.

There is a place in the USA I've been to which has incredibly strange strange energy. It's called the Plains of Saint Augustine and it's in New Mexico on a very high remote plateau.
Something about the energy there makes one's body and senses go on high alert and body chills aren't unusual.

Many miles deep in the plains one can find the VLA "The Very Large Array, one of the world's premier astronomical radio observatories, consists of 27 radio antennas in a Y-shaped configuration" Each antenna is 25 meters (82 feet) in diameter and they are guided on railroad tracks and can be spread out and combined to form one massive radio telescope measuring 22 miles across.
It combines with other radio telescopes in the USA and also the ALMA in Chile to become truly massive.

One could say this accounts for the very odd sensations one perceives once they drive up on top of the Plains of Saint Augustine, (all those high powered radio signals) and perhaps it does. But one travels for a very long time on the plains before they reach the VLA, and the VLA is pointed out to the stars not across the plains - so I have my doubts. It could be some gas leaching from the soil .....but I personally think it's built on a negative Key line.

It's not hard to imagine as one's hairs stand on end from whatever it is up on the Plains, that one could over react to a rabbit or squirrel crossing the road and flip their vehicle. There's something spooky about the Plains of Saint Augustine and it's fertile ground for over reaction.

I've heard of the VLA and know that the area was supposedly where the spacecraft allegedly involved in the Roswell incident crashed, but as to what energy is there is a total mystery to me.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinonline
I was born literally within a stones throw of the Michael Line and grew up in a village that had the Mary Line running through it, as I still lived nearby I thought what better way to learn how to dowse with rods then by dowsing both lines.
Ley lines are simply navigation grid lines for ufo's and spirits when they are in a parallel version of this real world.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:16 PM
merlinonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
May i ask which village that was because i grew up in Newlyn, Marazion and Goldsithney ?

Ley lines are simply navigation grid lines for ufo's and spirits when they are in a parallel version of this real world.

I grew up in Hertfordshire, the Michael and Mary cross at Royston Cave.

The ley lines are part of the earth's magnetic field, in space they are known as the Van Allen Belt. I posted last week a story about how a University of Sydney undergraduate student Cleo Loi had discovered plasma tubes that appear to radiate from earth, well we knew at some crossing points energy was known to go into space!

As I've said before they (ley lines) are never straight, the M&M are know as the serpents for the very fact. Not sure why a "UFO" would follow one, pretty much like driving hundreds of miles by twisty country lanes!
Old 09-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
As I've said before they (ley lines) are never straight, the M&M are know as the serpents for the very fact. Not sure why a "UFO" would follow one, pretty much like driving hundreds of miles by twisty country lanes!
Are they jagged red lines on the ground, with the same grid line being a straight blue line in the sky and all ley line junction points (stone circles etc) are vertical yellow lines which link the red jagged ley line to the blue straight sky line ?

For me ley lines are like transparent vertical sheets of paper where the paper edge that touches the ground is the red jagged ley line and the opposite edge is a straight blue line in the sky.

The UFO's would follow the straight blue lines in the sky. Then if they want to gate into Stone Henge then they will lock onto the vertical yellow line that rises out of the ground at Stone Henge.

Not sure about the colour of the lines, but they are definitely that colour (red-yellow-blue) in Tartarus.

Last edited by Tristran : 09-06-2015 at 08:14 AM.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:06 AM
merlinonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran

Not sure about the colour of the lines, but they are definitely that colour (red-yellow-blue) in Tartarus.

Oh you have been to Tartarus? Another bit of someone else's beliefs (Greek mythology) conveniently pinched by Christianity (aka Roman Catholic church) for it's own ends.

Dowsers may use coloured lines to map things, there is a common standard used by the British Society of Dowsers but it is purely for mapping and doesn't relate to any belief structure.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh you have been to Tartarus? Another bit of someone else's beliefs (Greek mythology) conveniently pinched by Christianity (aka Roman Catholic church) for it's own ends.
Well it all boils down to control of the people. Like wishing wells (named 'Ding-Dong') near Madron, Penzance, Cornwall being hijacked by Christianity. Other old pagan wishing wells are often built over with churches. The water is probably holy (charged) because many ley-lines are mineral veins filled with positive valency elements like copper, iron, magnesium, zinc etc, so the water itself has more protons than electrons.

Yes, Tartarus is quite horrific down there especially when one is classified as a traitor amongst his own kind.