Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
iolite

Cord Cutting

This is the first 3 documents on Cord cutting that Alyssa Mary Rose wrote for her Abundance of Light Website and Forum about 5 years ago.
Her new website is: http://www.abundanceoflight.com/
She has some you tube tutorials on cord cutting on this link: http://www.abundanceoflight.com/aolpage4.html

A Brief Introduction to Cord Cutting Techniques

Simple Simple cord cutting for those who don't want to waste time.

Ok so you lot are like me you get the new Vcr and manual, you throw the manual in the drawer until the vcr stuffs up and then your throw it at the repair person.

You have asked for it, so this is the simplest no frills cord cutting you can get. You jazz up your own cord cutting however you like or address it to whatever beings you like but this will work.

First of all your protection is spiritual cleanliness and this is how to clean all cords to all beings whenever and as often as you can remember. Do this one or the longer version of quick chakra prayer every night minimum but if you are feeling drained do it 5 or 6 times a day.

Quick Quick fast chakra clean up prayer.

Love and light beings Please cut all cords of illusion between me and my family

and all beings who have been thinking of us and all beings we have been thinking of and all the chakras.

Thanks be heal and transmute.

Love and light beings do the same for all beings mentioned and with all the macros so all are healed.

Thanks be heal and transmute.

People still ask me can I cut for somebody else* without them knowing. This is how this technique works, it heals all involved, but it is a given that the decision is made by the beings higher self so a being can never be given more healing than they are ready to receive.* However this brings me to healing meter. What is healing meter?

Healing meter is the ability to take healing. When you* heal a person is a conscious willing recipient they have a much larger healing meter than somebody who does not consciously know.* You can actually gradually increase somebody's healing meter, as you cut for them, especially every time you do the quick chakra prayer, over time it increases all the beings healing meters.

Every time you cut a cord for somebody else you automatically cut it for yourself also, but if you are just beginning this game it is better to cut first for yourself with anger, then the other person because you will have a greater healing meter than the person you are cutting for so it means you cut more of your stores of anger first and that makes it easier for you to cut for the other person.

Now how can you tell how much healing meter somebody has, ah well this is where the chant business comes in.* As you can see in the prayers above I have put no chant just thanks be. The chant is not what cuts the cords but the measure by which I see or feel how much of a cord could be cut. It does not matter what chant you use as a friend said it could be, we are all happy little vegemite, if you wanted, this one might be lost on non Australians.

I use in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost unless I am working on somebody this might offend. Now at the beginning of your healing I might cut between you and fear of lack of money and I might chant in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost, in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost, in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost.* Then my voice fades out so I know the cord is cut.

When I have done quite allot of cutting for you I again test your healing meter and I cut between you and anger and I chant in the name of the father and of the son and then my voice fades out, by this I know you have no healing meter left and need to go and have a sleep. I can cut for you for the rest of the day but it will not do a thing because your higher self has said shop shut no more healing for today thanks.

There is an escape clause on this one though, if you have a disaster or are suddenly in a lot of pain you will always be given enough meter to heal whatever is coming up, at no time will God leave you in a position where you have to suffer even if five minutes before you had no healing meter left.

Now this technique could not be more simple, it is simply a conversation with God/Goddess, angels guides whatever you recognize to be the guiding forces in your life.

You are all powerful manifesters, we create what we think about. If you put all your energy into worry about losing your house are you really surprised that you lose your house, the only thing I am surprised about is that you didn't lose it soon considering how powerful you are.* So to rectify this

CUT CORDS WITH YOUR FEARS

AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE SAFE, ABUNDANT AND TOTALLY LOVED

GROUND GROUND GROUND.

How can it be that simple you say. God is simple, God is simply love Is God going to make anything hard for you, no it is you that insists on complicating things. So chill be as a child you can't make a mistake just tell God what thoughts you don't want to manifest and cut with them in any old words you like. God don't care love just needs to be asked, as it is asked so it is done.

Then you affirm whatever is appropriate so if you just cut with anger you can affirm you are peace and beings around you only feel your love. And lastly so important ground, if you are opening up the channel to God and more love, you have got to do something with that love, if you try to hang on to it, like any energy it will get blocked and form dis- ease.* So give the excess back to earth. Eat healthy food, drink water, go for walks, play with pot plants, play with your children, do the washing up, not brain science but very important.

A bit more needs to be said on manifestation, you can only manifest from two base thoughts one is love and one is fear. Take this example: you want a new job and this is the way you think about it. This is a lousy job with lousy pay the boss is an idiot and will sack me soon anyway. I want a new job and I want it now and I want a job with lots of money and heaps of holidays. What the universe heard was what you started the thought off with* and what you started off with, was your lack, your statement of lack and so that is what you manifest. You manifest not only the lack of a job but also you get sacked. You got exactly what you asked the universe for.

Ok second scenario : I am in a lovely job with lovely people the pays ok but I would like a job where I can really shine and that I can use all my talents for everyone's highest good and I would of course get pay that was appropriate for this wonderful work.* Can you see it, in this scenario you impress the universe with your sense of abundance and with expecting even greater abundance and this is what the universe reacts to and loe and behold you get a fantastic new job and everyone is happy.

If you notice your base thought is one of fear do not resist it and try not to think of it for the more you do this the stronger it will get. What you do is acknowledge the truth of your thought processes and cut with any negativities and fears. Then you affirm all the positive things and then you go for a walk or drink some water.

http://abundanceoflight.com/aolpage4.html for youtube on cord cutting

© 2005 Alyssa Mary Rose
Old 08-12-2010, 02:02 PM
iolite

Cord Cutting Prayer

CORD CUTTING PRAYER

You can vary who you ask to do the cutting as you please I'm just giving suggestions, if you say love and light beings, or God you basically include any being that is interested in helping you, to help you. It is important to make the intention in your mind to cut not only for yourself but also for the other beings that you are cutting between, so that it heals you and anyone that you have been attached to, or that has been attached to the same things. You can use the trinity as your chant, Father son and holy spirit, Glory to the Goddess, agape, love and light really anything that sounds and feels right for you. In the prayers below I will just write chant and you repeat which chant works for you.

Archangel Michael, (cord cutting archangel expert, also helps you find your spiritual direction and great at protection) Archangel Raphael, (Chief healing angel), St Germaine (helps transmute any negative energy to positive energy), Mother Mary (helps us find compassion for all beings), spirit guides and guardian angels, all love and light beings, Father God, Mother Goddess, cut the cords of illusion cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords NOT OF THE HIGHEST GOOD, across the lifetimes and time and space between whoever and their higher self ( you can put in yourself, any individual or a group of people, as you progress and you have cut this thing with yourself first) and the situation, emotion or other person (you wish to cut between), CHANT (repeat until your voice fades out then say), heal and transmute any energy to love and light.

MAIN PRAYER

Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, St Germaine, Mother Mary, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Love and Light Beings, Father God and Mother Goddess, cut the cords of illusion, cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords not of the highest good, across time and space between me and my higher self and

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(then chant of choice for example agape) Heal and transmute all energy to Love

I will give you an example to make this clearer :* Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, St Germaine, Mother Mary, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Love and Light beings, Father God, Mother Goddess, cut the cords of illusion, cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords not of the highest good, across the lifetimes, time and space, between Alyssa Mary and my higher self, also between my children and their higher selves and anger and hatred.* CHANT (this time I repeated this chant four times before it faded out, also this cut should get hatred and anger between me and the kids and hatred and anger for us all individually), heal and transmute any energy to love and light.

Every night before bed it is a good idea to say this clean up prayer, if you get tired of saying it in full you can just ask The Divine to cut between you and your family and your higher selves and clean up prayer.

In full the prayer would be: Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, St Germaine, Mother Mary, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Love and Light beings, Father God, Mother Goddess cut the cords of illusion, cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords not of the highest good, across the lifetimes, time and space, between me and my family and our higher selves and anyone we have been thinking about, touched in any way, or healed (cord cut for) in any way and any cords that need to be cut for those beings (if you say beings it includes people, animals, fairies angels etc) for their highest good and any cords cut between us and any being who has thought of us, touched us in any way or healed or harmed us and any cords those beings all need cutting for their highest good (one more bit, you can see why I have made it into a macro called clean up prayer), the cords for any being who has helped in any way and any cords they all need cutting for their highest good.

CHANT (repeat until the cord is cut), heal and transmute any energy to love and light.

The short version is: Love and light beings please cut the cords of illusion, cut the cords of attachment, cut any cords not of the highest good, across the lifetimes, time and space, between me and my family and our higher selves and clean up prayer. CHANT (repeat until the cord is cut), heal and transmute any energy to love and light. This short version can be used with any of the following Macro cord cutting prayers.

Another good one when the kids or anyone else is ill or upset, is with pain and suffering and any cords they need cut for their highest good.

Cord cutting between you and another being and each chakra is a good way to generally clean up issues between you.* You start with the root chakra and say the prayer again for each individual chakra.*

It is then a good idea to cut between you and whomever you are cutting for and relationship prayer.* I will explain what each chakra is basically for.*
* The root chakra is to do with issues related to finances, career, home, physical safety, material needs, possessions.
* The sacral chakra is to do with cravings for physical pleasures, addictions and your body.
* The solar plexus chakra is to do with power and control.
* The heart chakra is to do with relationships, love people attachments, forgiveness and unforgiveness.
* The throat chakra is to do with speaking your truth, communication projects, asking for your needs to be met.
* The ear charkas are for divine communication, what you hear or have heard.
* The third eye chakra is to do with the future, the past, beliefs about spirit.
* Lastly the crown chakra is about God religion or spirituality and divine guidance and trust.
When you cut really big cords it is a good idea to say clean up prayer after each one.* If they are really big and you have to stop half way through just tell love and light beings to remember it and continue it when you can.* Have fun and see how much difference it really makes in your life.*

The names of the separate cord cutting macros are listed on the pages for Cord Cutting Macros

Shortcut Chakra Prayer
(nightly cleanup prayer)

Love and light beings cut any cords not of the highest good between me and my higher self and everyone who has been thinking about me and everyone who has thought about me and:

ROOT CHAKRA
Chant Heal & transmute to light and love..

SACRAL CHAKRA
Chant Heal & transmute to light and love.

SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA

HEART CHAKRA

THROAT CHAKRA

EAR AND 3RD EYE CHAKRA

CROWN CHAKRA

RELATIONSHIP PRAYER

Please vary the order of the following prayers every night - as this helps attain maximum benefit of your healing meter or allowance.
You can use the names of the following prayers without knowing the content: Higher Self Prayer, Business Success Prayer, Wealth and Prosperity Prayer, Food Prayer, Twin Flame Prayer; Psychic Prayer.

DEATH AND TORTURE PRAYER.

HOUSEHOLDERS PRAYER.

LIFE PRAYER

usually used between person or people and a particular country or region. (see country list)

LIVELIHOOD PRAYER.

RCSR PRAYER

ritual, ceremony, scriptures and religion prayer, best used between you and another group of people and then you cut between any religious practices that you have shared across the lifetimes.

RELATIONSHIP PRAYER

used between two people or groups of people.

SACRED SITES PRAYER

used between person or groups and particular sacred sites, if you just want to cut between sacred sites you have ever visited with another being without knowing the name of it you can.* This prayer also helps the energy of the sacred site.

SEXUAL PRAYER

you can never use this particular prayer too much.

USUAL SUSPECTS PRAYER

this is used to cut between dark influences and beings, also your spirit guides, angels and God.

When you cut really big cords it is a good idea to say clean up prayer after each one.* If they are really big and you have to stop half way through just tell love and light beings to remember it and continue it when you can.* Have fun and see how much difference it really makes in your life.*

The names of the separate cord cutting macros are listed on the pages for Cord Cutting Macros

http://www.abundanceoflight.com/

© 2005 Alyssa Mary Rose
Old 19-12-2010, 01:57 PM
star-child

Thanks for sharing, very very useful :)
Old 19-12-2010, 04:17 PM
iolite

I still have a few more docs to upload. I will try to get to them this week, if I have time... Christmas is kinda taking over everything!
Old 22-12-2010, 07:39 PM
iolite

Advanced Cord Cutting Techniques

RELIEF FROM SUFFERING WITH ADVANCED CORD CUTTING TECHNIQUES.

This information concerning what I have learned about cord cutting, needs to be shared, for any tool that relieves the suffering of all beings needs to be discussed and most of all put into practical use. The tool that will be discussed is an age old tool called cord cutting. This tool has been used to cut away negative attachments between people and situations since time immemorial. The divine, which in my case I perceive to be, guardian angels, spirit guides and ascended masters, have taught me to use cord cutting as a tool to enlighten not only myself but any beings that are suffering.

I will try to discuss my philosophy and beliefs as little as possible. This technique as far as my experience as a healer goes, works for every being that is willing to try it. It does not matter what aspect of The Divine, God, Goddess, Love, Light, or Truth that you ask to do the cutting. This technique will work for you if you are a busy single mum, as I am, a guru on a mountain, or a prisoner in jail (Metaphorical jail or real). The reason I will try to discuss philosophy as little as possible is that most of the time it creates division between us rather than unite. You might read what I have written and think I don’t believe that and consequently write off the whole technique as useless. My view on life is only one very small part of what the truth really is. There is room in this vast universe for all our views of the truth, as the whole complete truth can never be written about, only experienced. Have the courage to test the truth of these words by practical experience. There must be a reason for you reading these words in the first place. If something works for you and your loved ones to relieve pain and suffering, then it is worthwhile continuing and seeing where it leads you.

This technique is leading me towards the realization that I am complete, whole, and have never been anything else. On a practical everyday basis, this means I am no longer troubled by dysfunctional interactions and relationships with people around me. When I see fear and suffering around me or on the evening news, I can relieve my own suffering on their behalf by cutting cords and I can help relieve their suffering also by cutting cords for them. I am no longer full of fear regarding my future or future of my children and for the first time this lifetime I know who I am and what direction I am supposed to be heading in. This technique can lead you to major realizations relatively fast, however The Divine will never let it happen faster than you can cope with, you are totally safe and totally protected by love. Do not worry about causing harm to either yourself or others, The Divine will lead you through the maze of your thoughts and experiences. Until you have been healed sufficiently to see the truth of a particular situation, universal energy cannot be directed through you to cut cords for others. For instance if you wanted to help a friend who is incredibly fearful of losing her boyfriend, you would first have to cut between yourself and the illusion of losing love and anytime in life that you have felt that you have lost a loved one or have been separated from them. Every time the cord cutting technique is used, it includes the intention that only cords not of the highest good can be cut, or any cords that need cutting for the highest good. The only force that knows what you need for your highest good is The Divine and your higher self. Your higher self is the part of you that is in contact with The Divine constantly, and therefore knows what you really need. When remote cord cutting is done, always the higher self is consulted and although you might not consciously be aware of the fact, your higher self has consented to whatever healing you need or it cannot take place. Healing happens at all levels every day, when you smile at the person you buy your bus ticket from you help heal them and make their day worthwhile. Whenever you express love and truth you are healing yourself and the world.

What is cord cutting?

You develop an attachment to everyone you meet in life, read about or think about. Without labeling this attachment as either negative or positive it can be seen as an energy pathway between you and the other person.

This cord acts as a pathway for your emotions. Love can find someone anywhere in the universe and travels along another pathway that only love can travel along, while the cord of attachment only carries energy that depletes you and the other person, so it is of great benefit to both of you if this pathway of attachment, this cord is cut after any interaction.

Have you ever found yourself obsessing over a conversation you have had with a friend at work, you really would like to stop going over and over it in your mind so you can go to sleep. This is when you need to say the simple cord cutting prayer and no longer will you have to keep thinking about this interaction.

Cord cutting between you and any problem makes the problem dissolve and the solution appear like magic, because what you have done is relaxed, stopped fearing and passed it over to your higher self and the divine, who not only already knew the solution they also knew there was no problem in the first place.

These cords can be seen by people who can use their third eye in this manner, as a cord of light attaching you and the other person. If this person is somebody who you have a large attachment to, for example your father, there will be a very large thick cord attaching you to each other.

There are a few types of cords, there is the etheric cord which attaches your etheric or spirit body to your physical body. That cannot be cut until it is time for your physical body to die.

There are the cords of attachment that we are talking about and there are cords of love. When I say love, I mean real, unconditional love, the only thing that is real, these cords can never be cut. I have tried to cut them when I didn’t know what they were and they just bounced as I tried to cut them.

The cords of love between you and God and any being cannot be cut. There are cords we call love, which is actually conditional (you give me this and I will give you love) which you can cut and it is desirable that you cut at the right time. We also develop these cords between us and emotions, thoughts, situations, objects and basically anything that can be conceived of as a thought.

These cords keep us tied to the illusion that we are separate from God and that we are separate from each other. The truth is we are all one, always were and always shall be. When you start to remove these cords, you relieve yourself and the other beings in question of suffering and fear. Even though I keep saying when you cut the cords, you are not actually cutting anything, you are just asking the divine to cut the cords if you and the other being are ready and to cut only as much of the attachment as each individual can cope with.

Cord cutting has immediate and practical results. For instance if your child falls over and bumps his knee and you cut between your child and pain and suffering, immediately the child will stop crying or at least calm down, something further may need to be done about the knee, but the cord cutting provides instant relief.

When cords are cut they do leak energy especially if they are very large, which leaves you feeling very drained and nauseous, so you must put the intention into the cord cutting prayer to heal and transmute any energy for the highest good. Always at the end of every cut I ask that all be healed and all energy to be transmuted to love.

Another thing you need to do when cutting a lot of cords is to make sure you and the beings you are cutting for are grounded. The reason for this is, that as these cords are cut an amazing amount of energy that has been locked up into fear, is released and if you are not grounded, that is any excess energy is taken by mother earth for her highest good, it can leave you feeling very light headed and disconnected from the environment.

There are a number of ways of grounding. One physical way is to go bare foot into the garden and walk around for a while. This is not always possible, for example if you were in a plane and there is no connection to earth. In this instance you could take a crystal with you and use the crystal to absorb the energy until it can be placed in contact with the earth and the energy be dissipated. Once again this may not always be possible so you can ask mother earth, or any aspect of the Goddess to place her hands gently around your ankles and use any excess energy for earth’s highest good and to let go when this is no longer for your highest good. You can ask the Goddess to do this for anyone you are doing remote healing on.

I do believe reincarnation is a reality and this technique has cleared away enough old issues that I have remembered many past lifetimes. Friends who have also been using this advanced cord cutting method have also experienced many flashes of past lives as they have been cutting various cords. These flashes help you to realize more issues that you need to cut cords for. One cord cutting prayer which you will read about in the next chapter called life prayer brought up many past life remembrances as I cut with all the different countries. As you deal with the problems and lessons of this lifetime so you are more ready and equipped to deal with the lessons of other lifetimes. However saying this it does not matter whether you believe in reincarnation or not because this technique works in the here and now and will help you deal with all the lessons and traumas of this lifetime. When you read the cord cutting macro prayers later on, you will notice that they include many things, some things you will think I have never had a problem with that, the thing is even if you have only ever thought briefly about the subject or have heard about it, you have some kind of attachment to it as you have probably made a judgment about it. It is safer to try and cut something than not cut and leave a cord uncut because you refuse to recognize that there is a possibility in the past you have been attached to it. If there is nothing to cut then nothing will be cut. You cannot make a mistake as long as you include the intention to do what is for the highest good and the intention to heal and ground the beings being healed. When I was starting out with cord cutting, I did make a mistake. I was not saying for the highest good and I was told by love and light beings to cut between Celeste and water as this would help heal her problem with asthma. I thought I would be clever and added in earth, wind and fire. As I said the prayer my friend said she could see with her third eye that all the trees in the forest were being chopped down. I knew I had made a big mistake but I knew in the eyes of God there are no mistakes so I just said heal and repair by divine grace. As I said this, my friend said she saw all the trees go back up as if it were a video in rewind mode. I have cut cords for many beings, I have also put the intention out to the divine that if any of these cords need to be repaired and replaced as they were for the particular beings in question to learn particular lessons, that the cords be repaired and replaced by divine grace.

I have been asked what gives me the power to cut for all beings. For one thing I am not doing the cutting or healing, I am just asking the divine to do the cutting and what makes me able to channel the healing power is the fact that I myself have been healed so much first. The clearer the channel you are for God, the more power can be poured through you. The more blocks that are removed from your own thinking the less likely you are abuse this power because you don’t understand the power and what it is.

The Divine build in lots of fail safe mechanisms, at no point on this journey would they have ever allowed me to use the power if I could still have used it to harm in any way. You will not be allowed to heal on this scale until you have cut with most of the really gross emotions, blocks, and illusions. You can’t help somebody who is really angry, calm down if you are really angry yourself. You have to be able to see that the anger and whatever the person appears to be angry at, are not real and what caused this situation in the first place. The core illusion is to believe that we are separate from God, from this illusion come all fears and misconceptions. Cord cutting is a way of painlessly removing these illusions one by one.

If I am making it sound like cord cutting is the only way to remove these blocks of fear, that is certainly not my intention. There are many methods of doing this, meditation, prayer, service, visualization, affirmations and many more. Cord cutting is a very powerful, quick and easy method. As a single mum I have very little time to meditate or even read a book on my own, so this method suits me in that it is quick, easy, works immediately and requires no particular philosophical beliefs. Seeing more clearly, which this technique certainly helps you do, leads to abundance in every area of your life. Sometimes some of the larger manifestations take a little while, but you must remember it has taken more than a little while to build up all the illusions that we seem to be stuck with. To give you an example, the absence of fear about your daily finances will definitely allow the divine to manifest plenty for your everyday needs. This technique can also be used in conjunction with any other healing methods and I believe adapted to any beliefs without conflict, maybe only after a few cords are cut.

The attachments that you have built up over lifetimes are like lines carved in rock or huge tree trunks, it is very unlikely, when you cut them, that you will be ready to release the attachment all at once. This is where the cord cutting macro prayer becomes very useful. I have made up collections of issues that have been huge attachments in past lives and this life. Most of them are very gross attachments and together form huge tree trunks of cords. You can use these macro prayers just as I have used them.

When you say the cord cutting prayer and use for instance the sexual prayer between any people you have ever been intimate with, your higher self will decide what issues form sexual prayer you need cutting with at that particular moment for your highest good. Some days a lot can be cut away, other days very little. It is as if you have a cord-cutting meter and the meter’s allowance goes down as you cut cords. There seems to be two ways to recharge the meter, one is over time, if you are cutting very small amounts try again tomorrow and the other way seems to be for events to bring cords closer to the surface and open you up to more healing. For example friends who were staying with me had their hire car broken into, this incident increased all of our meters. Cords concerning forgiveness, stealing, vandalism, fear of losing possessions, feeling responsible for others possessions and many other cords all came to the surface. In this way every interaction, every incident throughout the day can be used to heal, in that the interactions point out all the cords you and others around you need cutting. When you cut for others you will find after a while that their meters will go up, even if they never know consciously that you are cutting cords for them. As they are relieved of fear, their capacity to accept healing increases.

The individual cords in the cord cutting lists are just suggestions to be adapted to your own needs, as you can see they are written from a female perspective and there are many more cords to add to this list from your perspective. You can cut between yourself and each of these cords over and over. As you cut more and more gross cords you need to narrow down your focus and cut more specific cords. Sometimes it is as if the attachments are tall trees within a mass of vines and smaller trees. You have to clear the undergrowth in this case before you actually find the attachment that is disturbing your peace of mind.

If you are clairvoyant the color of the cords can be of great help. My right side around my hip and lower back were giving me a lot of pain. My friend saw that my womb and areas close to the womb were black in color. As the color appeared changed in this area I took this as being cords to do with sexuality, the right side to me suggested male gender and black suggested hatred, death and dark magic. I cut many cords to do with rape and using sexuality to gain power over another being. As I finished this, the pain lessoned and the color changed to red. I then cut with anger and sexuality in all the forms I could think of. The color then changed to green so I took this to mean healing, so I cut cords that concerned using sexuality to heal and explore and demonstrate love. When I had finished these cords, the pain completely disappeared and the color of the area became white.

If you have a particular group of cords that you need to cut regularly with something or someone, say for instance you and your partner have particular control or parenting issues you could write a macro prayer and call it parenting prayer. Then every night you could cut between the two of you, your higher selves and parenting prayer. This would direct The Divine to cut as much of each issue as you could deal with that day. In the beginning when I was cutting for large groups of people I found I could only do a couple of cuts. Later on I found that if I put in the intention to cut individually for every person the highest capacity or meter was the one that was catered for and all the smaller meters were of course done before the largest one was cut. You must be wondering by now what affect all this cord cutting seems to have. I can of course not tell the effect of all the remote cord cutting I have been doing other than from feedback that my spirit guides give me, but judging by how much effect this technique if having on me, my family and friends, I dare say the wider cord cutting is having a huge effect, like any prayers and love that are sent out to the universe it is never wasted.

You might have noticed that up until now I have been mentioning my friend using her third eye for me, I at this present moment can’t use my third eye in this particular way, however this does not matter, The Divine have given us many more ways to communicate than just sight. In the beginning I used my wand to cut and my voice. I would repeat in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost until my voice faded out, I would also make cutting motions with my wand until it felt like there was no more tension to cut. Over time I have dispensed with the wand and only use my voice sometimes, otherwise I just repeat the chant in my mind until it stops. If you prefer another chant, maybe in the name of love and light, it works just as well. Glory to the Goddess and Agape (which is Greek for Love) both work very well as alternative chants and are maybe better than the Trinity chant on some occasions depending on the beliefs of the people involved in the healing. Whatever abilities you have The Divine will show you how to use them to your highest capacity.

These prayers are very powerful and especially when starting out it is very important to use shielding techniques for yourself and those you are cutting for. There is plenty of literature out there describing visualization techniques to protect and shield. A couple of simple ones that I have found very effective are:

* The visualization of a golden pyramid over your house and then ask love and light beings to allow in whatever is for the highest good and allow out any thing not of the highest good after it is transmuted to love.

* The visualization of a pink tube over any person or animal who needs protection. The tube is connected to Love and light beings at the top and connected to mother earth at the bottom so you are grounded. Once again you ask love and light beings to allow in only what is for the highest good and allow out anything not of the highest good after transmuting to love.

Both these protections need renewing daily. Two simple cleansing techniques I find very useful are small bowls of sea salt placed in each room and replaced daily and the ringing of a bell that you have blessed while asking love and light beings to cleanse and transmute all energy to love. Sound reaches every nook and cranny so is very effective in cleansing work.

© 2005 Alyssa Mary Rose

Last edited by iolite : 22-12-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Master
I do chord cutting a lot however someone on this site mentionted to me and it made sense that not all chords are bad and to only cut the bad chords, I truly never thought of that before.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:17 PM
iolite

CORD CUTTING LISTS
To be done whenever individually

Crucifixion, Christ, the life of Christ, the second coming, revelations, the bible.

Statistics, numbers, physics, chemistry, maths, biology and the sciences.

Orders, giving and taking, need to tell others what to do and how to do it.

Arguments, yelling, verbal violence and verbal and mental abuse.

Agriculture, growing own food, survival, hunting and gathering, subsistence farming.

Safety, fear of harm, revenge, being chased and protection.

Loss, disappointment, failure, gain, success and pleasure.

Purity, sainthood, being evil, sin.

Punishment, self punishment, hatred, self hatred.

Reward, Love, self Love.

Prejudices of all types.

Control, power, wanting to be in control, loss of control, fear of being
controlled.

Livelihood, job, work, career, service, unemployment.

Karma, reincarnation.

Chocolate, sugar, caffeine.

Criticism, sarcasm, praise, encouragement.

Bondage, imprisonment and fear.

Freedom, Liberation and joy.

Rules, Regulations, timetables, time, calendars and routines.

Healing and Harming.

Spirits, life after death, heaven and hell, astral planes.

Social concepts, social laws and expectations, conformity and nonconformity.

Yoga, exercise and sports.

Solitude, secrecy, privacy, crowds, loose lips, extovertism.

Inflexibility, flexibility, ability to change, unwillingness to accept change.

Temperature extremes, freezing, burning, cold and heat.

Comfort, luxury, frugality, simplicity, any vows of poverty.

Law, prophecies, retribution and punishment.

Violence, fear of violence, uprisings, riots and rebellions.

Love, the need for love and the fear of losing love.

Pets and working animals.

Oceans, seas,* rivers, waterfalls, lakes, ponds, boats, submarines, any watercraft.

Aquatic life, fish, sharks, whales, dolphins, sea creatures, mermaids, water beings.

Victim and Victor, defeated and conquerors, won and lost.

Gender, femininity and masculinity.

Depression, mental illness, doom, feelings of futility and hopelessness.

Anger and frustration.

Spiritual teachers of any kind.

Cults, collectives, clubs, organizations, groups of any kind.

Churches, temples, mosques, monasteries, places of worship of any kind.

Stone circles, power places of any kind.

Buddha, Christ and ascended masters.

Stubbornness, determination, strength and weakness.

Forgiveness and unforgiveness.

Genitals, breasts, breast feeding, body parts and body image.

Giving and receiving.

Water and the necessity of it for life, dehydration and thirst.

World wars, massacres, religious wars, fighting, battles, skirmishes and
treachery.

Loneliness, being alone, self-reliance.

Possessions and personal attributes, talents, personality traits, what you are.

Getting it wrong or right, mistakes and solutions.

Witch hunts, inquisition, persecution for spiritual beliefs or lifestyle choices.

Holy grail, knights Templars, Excalibur, holy relics and holy quests.

The king Arthur story, all the characters in it, Avalon, Druids and priestesses.

Jerusalem, holy land, events and people in Christ’s life.

The passion of the Christ and any issues it brings up.

Lemuria, Atlantis, Aztecs, and Incan civilizations.

Tarot, crystal balls and any divination tools or tools of power.

Power tools, tools of your trade.

Familiars, animal spirit guides, animal totems.

Clothes, adornments and jewellery.

Gold, precious metals, minerals, gems and money.

Archangels, guardian angels and angels.

Martyrdom, sainthood.

Ridicule, humiliation, lies, putdowns, slander and *****ing.

God the father, the son and the Holy Ghost.

Dark arts, monsters, demons, the devil.

Dreams, sleep and astral travel.

Laughter, humour, seriousness and sombreness.

Entertainment, holidays, festivals and celebrations.

Vulgarity, stupidity, ignorance, rudeness.

Disability of any kind and any prejudice towards.

Marriage, funerals, baptisms, initiations, award ceremonies.

Communication, the 5 senses, speaking, singing, sight.

Beautiful, relaxing images, ugly, scary images.

Morality.

Punishment, retribution, judgement by God.

Reward from God, heaven and hell and purgatory.

Homelessness, fear of homelessness, home and security.

Starvation, overeating, diets, food trips, fasts, putting on weight

Infertility, not being able to have kids, miscarriages, and stillbirths.

Death of children, children with disabilities, serious diseases and health
problems.

Food of any type and quality, food poisoning.

Security, insecurity, safety and protection.

Courage and cowardice.

Decision making and indecisiveness.

Celibacy, frustration with enforced celibacy, masturbation and vows of
celibacy.

Lack and abundance.

Poverty and riches.

Selfishness and generosity.

Madness, insanity, sanity and normality.

Royalty, nobility and the ruling classes.

The masses, the people, the poor.

The middle classes, intellectuals.

Birth, life and death.

Existence.

Sex and foreplay.

Bestiality, necrophilia, paedophilia and any type of sexual perversion.

Decay, death and pain.

Ugliness and beauty.

Tidiness, untidiness, order, disorder, chaos, rules and anarchy.

Wisdom and stupidity.

Disablement and dismemberment.

Execution and awaiting execution, last meal etc.

Disease, pain, incapacity, feeling helpless and dependent.

Drowning, burning, hanging, beheading and burying alive.

Weapons particularly swords, guns and bombs.

Boredom and overwork.

Business, corporations and authority.

Law all types of law, systems of control.

Government, emergency services, police and the army.

Prisons, hospitals, banks and cemeteries.

All other buildings, constructions and institutions.

Travel, all types, flying, boating, trains, cars, horses, horse and carriage, on foot.

Creation, Adam and Eve story, evolution, Darwin’s and big bang and all theories.

Middle East, September 11th, Sadam Hussein, Bush, war, peace, and current events.

Hitler, Jews, concentration camps, world wars, torture, Holocaust.

Political leaders and political parties across the lifetimes.

ET’s, Planets, stars, moon, sun, our solar system, space travel and universe.

Forests, mountains, plains, flora and fauna and minerals.

Mythical creatures, Greek Gods and Goddesses, Norse mythology.

Smoking, cigarettes, Marijuana, opium anything that can be smoked.

Alcohol, alcoholism, withdrawal from alcohol.

Recreational drugs of any type and prescription drugs.

Any substance that alters mind or body state across the lifetimes.

Withdrawal from any drug and any unpleasant sensations associated with withdrawal.

Opinions, expectation and image of oneself and others, point of view, beliefs.

Superiority and inferiority.

Confidence and feelings of inadequacy, or incompetence.

Praise and being told off.

Pride and humility.

Suicide and guilt about and the grieving process for anyone committing suicide.

Murder.

Accidents and synchronicities.

Wizards, witches, warlocks and wise women.

Pilgrimages and sacred journeys.

Magic and miracles.

Resentment and revenge.

Fathers through the lifetimes and fatherhood.

Mothers through the lifetimes and motherhood.

Siblings through the lifetimes.

Spouses through the lifetimes.

Lovers through the lifetimes.

Grandparents and being Grandparents through the lifetimes.

All other family members through the lifetimes.

Guilt associated with abortion, miscarriage, and death of children.

Change, idea of change.

Enchantments and curses.

Psychic gifts, abilities and third eye.

Gambling, lottery, races and betting on fighting or anything else.

Truth, gift giving, honesty and integrity.

Lies, stealing, greed and dishonesty.

Exploitation and slavery.

Economy, economics and Belief in scarcity in all its forms.

Philosophies and debates.

Prostitution, rape and abuse of any type.

Lust, pornography and degradation.

Homosexuality and the prejudices of yourself and others.

Oppression and liberation.

Being an introvert or extrovert, exhibitionism and modesty.

Idea of saving family, friends, world and universe.

Achievements, mistakes, trust and control.

Money, financial support and fear of lack of.

Study and learning.

Poetry, songs, books, arts, media, plays, live entertainment, music.

Enlightenment and illusion that enlightenment is earned or worked for.

Channelling, guidance and listening.

Technology and science.

Sewing, textiles of any kind, woodwork, handicrafts of any kind, personal creation.

Time, time urgency, feeling there is not enough time, feeling pressured and stressed.

Crying and laughing.

Patience, impatience, frustration, pleasure, excitement, obsessions.

Peace, happiness, joy.

Possessions.

Listening, not listening, deafness, fear of not being heard.

Monastic orders.

Law, logic and intuition.

Cord cutting and any methods of enlightenment.

Authority and institutions.

Travel and freedom.

Writing, being an author, books and authors, publishing.

Vegetarianism and any kind of food regimes and diets.

Giving and receiving.

Inappropriate timing and saying the wrong thing.

Nuclear bombs and radiation and radioactive waste.

All environmental issues and the balance of nature.

Overwork and laziness.

Spiritual methods, techniques and paths of any kind.

Occult knowledge and secrets.

Using illegal means to get a seemingly good outcome.

Agony and ecstasy of orgasm.

Twin flame.

Soul mates.

Jealousy.

Middle earth, its inhabitants, the underworld, river Styx and Charon.

Contract and piece work, competition for work.

Spiders, ants, mossies, scorpions and all insects.

Dreamtime, aboriginality, the land, mother earth.

© 2005 Alyssa Mary Rose
Old 22-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Master
Iolite what does that list mean? I'm dense I don't understand is that what chord cutting can do for you?
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Master
Just reading that list makes my head spin .
Old 22-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Master
Yeah but Topaz what does the list mean?
Spiritlite.