Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2024, 10:10 AM
takenoverbody

Book1 My Small Astral Projection

Here is my Astral Projection Experience. This is just a copy from another forum a bit adds here and there.

1. I connect to a vessel that looks my body

2. I move it to study the normal world experience matter (I believe items, trees, roads are of a generated matter that takes a specific Jesus power. I believe Jesus is a originator of specific power.)

3. I found out a message: Aliens help, aliens aliens aliens are like titans such as communist leaders or that Rael (Alien prophet) written as raël (used a french typeit solution to gain this format), that help only if they are in a loop that is supportive.

4. I find it again and again: those who do not emit Reptilian Loop Structure (such as Edward
Snowden with his NSA reveals, that reveal, is not a Reptilian Loop Structure).

5. Loop Structure is a matter generated even on tree, but is easily understood while it is on a road made of asphalt. A road made of gravel returns memories of trees. A road made of asphalt needs in my opinion relying on Reptilians. This place may not be easily understood but I returned here from Helsinki, Finland where I couldn’t afford to live (2013).

6. I have found out there is a Dream generated loop structure. That involves Reptilians well-being. And other alien beings such as Alien Saint. I do not know what he/she/it is, but it knows how to make people talk more sense than baby images do.

7. I also found out from my Astral Projection (that might not be ‘real’ astral projection, but just something gained from others online blog posts of what it could be) that they install a hud (they, who are they, they want secretive identity now) through which you can talk to autists and schizophrenics and down syndrome patients. They use like Daniel Scranton, a specific voice pattern to contact beings. Here in this country, they label, the bully / protectors depends on who is on the receiving end, the down syndrome persons and autists so bad, that social workers have made a special exercise group and a housing solution just for them. And schizophrenics and depression people are put in their own exercise group and housing solution. There is bigger house where all these four (4) groups work on doing basic manufacturing.

8. So called ‘normal’ people have stopped talking to me, compared to these 4 groups. Ain’t that funny?

9. It is because I am using a technology unknown to a regular adult.

10. A ‘normal adult’ thinks it doesn’t exist if he/she/him/they can’t achieve it on their own. A child still asks spiritual questions. An adult only retrieves in his own mind. I am unsure, can you advertise here an email. But because a high-power doctor is here, I tell you, it is from Finland. And it is partly very ****ed off. From this email address: 44LTH0n3n at hotmail.com (correct the form) I have found that foreign countries do exist as a sound that differs from mine. Therefore I don’t immediately disown them like most adults do. When leaders disown them (my astral projection experience tells this once for an avid reader): they ask past leaders such as Hitler, or Stalin, the 2 most powerful in my opinion, on what to do that foreign country.

Greetings,
Mi…Yikko

Note: A Loop Structure is an Energy Generator Structure. Regular school teachers don’t put up with autists, schizophrenics (they want to hurt these two groups), and down syndrome they mock bad looking individuals. Hitler was said to try eliminate these 4 groups I paid some attention. I found out: normal people want only normal people as an Loop in their mind, through an Astral Projection provided by secret. (a blog post)
Are best loops on Delphi Pascal, or Java? What should exist in my loop to generate energy?
People are raising almost all prices except that Dream loop structure, because it is that
simple.

For(i=0;i++;i<20)
#simple, might generate, energy, you might notice it if you memorize it easily

For(i=0;i++;i<n)
#to some hard and scary loop, how long does that n take to calculate, can be related to real
#life, how long does it take for me to achieve a status in spiritual networks.
#Aliens say, forever. So it is sometimes better to tell to psychiatrists what you know
#and keep playing tennis at least in your mind. Tennis can generate energy. Need to store
#scores although. And try to memorize them later.
#More energy. Yes.

For you to be in (I learned this from autists) in Mr. Rael group
you need to know what Rael likes to repeat. To find similarity.
This might be helpful only for programmers.
Artists might have an image but loop is more about
word power being used.

From a NetFlix video I found:
i) rael likes hot women
ii) rael might like some kind of yoga
iii) rael might prefer spoken french, all people on video are french speakers
Then when I approach Rael in my Astral projection I think:
i) could Rael like that or dis
ii) okay Rael likes trees
iii) okay Zeitgeist Addendum (movie) still raises energy, it is a clue that is tipped to me
I need to make a emergency structure which is a loop that Reptoid Looking Beings are
very known of.
i=emergency variable;
For(stop this loop at point i)
IF(i=not hot women)
stop loop and exit();
Next i
People are known to be discarded public if they are not pleased to the eye.
This is just one of thousands emergency loops out there.
Just a tip! Hope this helps!