Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Master
Possibly Floatsy... possibly.

Maybe it's more like fortune favours the confused who despite that go out and willingly do something, anything that even makes the slightest sense.

Even yesterday I kinda saw something to do as a next step to what I feel is somehow important. I've just done several weeks where I had a course, as in stuff got done, which I didn't understand as useful in concrete terms but kinda led me into it.

Then I was utterly confused as to where to go next and sort of wandered about wondering without any real sense but got some stuff done on the edges but then yesterday I saw a course forward as in building a garden shed, it seemed the obvious next step so I contrived to get money to buy a few bit's that I didn't have and then when I was out buying those I went looking to obtain a particular material which was abundant and free and makes a very good roofing material... but there was none there as they'd, in the interim between me finding it years ago and taking as much as I could and then leaving it lying about to see how tough it was and whether, as it was a plastic, it would break down in the sun... and it eventually proved useful after this period of waiting to see what happens... see? It get's confusing, and anyways... in the interim this place couldn'y keep the material themselves so had been throwing it in the bin for landfill.

But at the same place there was another business, which in the midst of a supposed housing crisis, was completely full of sugared water in bottles stacked to the ceilings, which were very high, and it suddenly occurred to me that some of this discarded sheeting left outside to get wet was just what I needed for another project... and indeed there where materials all over the place where it occurred to me that a recycling centre should be sorted whereby all these building materials could be salvaged... for our housing crisis... Wow, even more confusing.

So I ended up bringing home even more stuff but thank god I'm actually making buildings again even though there'll all completely illegal and the risk seems to be getting greater that what I might be doing is starting to risk the security even of my nearest and dearest.

For me it's about that kinda stuff. That's it's not really bravery at all but about somehow going into the absolute confusion of the big huge mess and almost entirely simply just tidying up what you can... because in this weird and obtuse way there isn't actually a mess at all.

As well I'm working up to a fire in the backyard... it's been a while since the last one, and you supposedly need permits but I just make sure I get them nice and hot so they're smokeless, I've got heaps of wood I just can't keep or salvage and taking it to a dump is just really costly these days... so I have my own laws I follow and though the risk of being caught out and held to the account outside of me which thinks such things are accountable I really have no choice but to do what needs done.

Even writing all this seems risky... I'm an idiot, excuse me please.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
... I'm an idiot, excuse me please.

Thank you very much, Mr Interesting. I hope it is all going well. Please don't say these words though, nothing could be further from the truth - at least in my eyes and heart mind. Thank you again. Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 26-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
And the flame endures in its intricate weaving ritual through to this very day, as it continues to remind you how far you have come, and how far there is yet to explore.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, if prayers are true, may we please pray together for all the kind hearts of this world to be safe and true, well and nourished, protected and loved, to know the Truth of God in their lives, as living truth so that we all may enjoy the Beauty that is right before our eyes and lives Now.

Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 26-05-2016, 04:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The path of the light bearer is never a straight line, even for the best of them.

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Quote:
Each has the power of their own intention.

-Sparrow

Intention...hm. It's like a little brick wall I have up when I read this word, but perhaps that is my own roadblock.

Thank you again.

Namaste,
floatzy

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 26-05-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Possibly Floatsy... possibly.

Maybe it's more like fortune favours the confused who despite that go out and willingly do something, anything that even makes the slightest sense.

Even yesterday I kinda saw something to do as a next step to what I feel is somehow important. I've just done several weeks where I had a course, as in stuff got done, which I didn't understand as useful in concrete terms but kinda led me into it.

Then I was utterly confused as to where to go next and sort of wandered about wondering without any real sense but got some stuff done on the edges but then yesterday I saw a course forward as in building a garden shed, it seemed the obvious next step so I contrived to get money to buy a few bit's that I didn't have and then when I was out buying those I went looking to obtain a particular material which was abundant and free and makes a very good roofing material... but there was none there as they'd, in the interim between me finding it years ago and taking as much as I could and then leaving it lying about to see how tough it was and whether, as it was a plastic, it would break down in the sun... and it eventually proved useful after this period of waiting to see what happens... see? It get's confusing, and anyways... in the interim this place couldn'y keep the material themselves so had been throwing it in the bin for landfill.

But at the same place there was another business, which in the midst of a supposed housing crisis, was completely full of sugared water in bottles stacked to the ceilings, which were very high, and it suddenly occurred to me that some of this discarded sheeting left outside to get wet was just what I needed for another project... and indeed there where materials all over the place where it occurred to me that a recycling centre should be sorted whereby all these building materials could be salvaged... for our housing crisis... Wow, even more confusing.

So I ended up bringing home even more stuff but thank god I'm actually making buildings again even though there'll all completely illegal and the risk seems to be getting greater that what I might be doing is starting to risk the security even of my nearest and dearest.

For me it's about that kinda stuff. That's it's not really bravery at all but about somehow going into the absolute confusion of the big huge mess and almost entirely simply just tidying up what you can... because in this weird and obtuse way there isn't actually a mess at all.

As well I'm working up to a fire in the backyard... it's been a while since the last one, and you supposedly need permits but I just make sure I get them nice and hot so they're smokeless, I've got heaps of wood I just can't keep or salvage and taking it to a dump is just really costly these days... so I have my own laws I follow and though the risk of being caught out and held to the account outside of me which thinks such things are accountable I really have no choice but to do what needs done.

Even writing all this seems risky... I'm an idiot, excuse me please.

Lets be idiots together... did I just type that?..

(I have been taking some risks of late too. Its funny how this time around, they don't feel really that bad at all, when things just have to get done and you know it feels right, so you just do it )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-05-2016, 06:45 AM
Master
Cheers Naturesflow... anytime!

It's not really that I'm idiot, Floatsy, at least compared to those around me, but that being a human is basically idiotic and I think it's really useful in not taking ourselves seriously.

It's also that I don't really know anything, especially now I'm started talking silently to my cat's and they answer back... they think all humans are idiots! So I keep my eyes and ears and heart open because I'm admittedly quite dumb, simply because those deep and insightful things I've been a party too very very often don't originate in me, the willingness to hear does though, the willingness to do does... the divine loser!
Old 26-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Cheers Naturesflow... anytime!

It's not really that I'm idiot, Floatsy, at least compared to those around me, but that being a human is basically idiotic and I think it's really useful in not taking ourselves seriously.

It's also that I don't really know anything, especially now I'm started talking silently to my cat's and they answer back... they think all humans are idiots! So I keep my eyes and ears and heart open because I'm admittedly quite dumb, simply because those deep and insightful things I've been a party too very very often don't originate in me, the willingness to hear does though, the willingness to do does... the divine loser!

I didn't think you meant it either. But being ok to be one sometimes brings out some nice surprises that you never might have imagined otherwise could transpire..... I think it comes back to embracing the *fool* in yourself. Until you let yourself land and be seen, feel and be ok with all that stuff related, lose a little of your own self preservation, let the shackles loosen up some, let the divine loser ignite, then naturally the divine loser listens to more. It works for me, I have noticed!!

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

I see. You were being smart.

Cats talking back to you, sounds cool!

What is serious? Seeing another and caring, respect for others, is that too serious? I doubt it. But having fun, laughing, light and peaceful, happy, does this mean not serious on the flip side? Talk serious to me, man.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 26-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
I found a flaw in my abilities last night which I quite enjoyed and might even be enthusiastic about.

I am about to build a second storey, well at least prepare for a second storey as it it somewhat ridiculous to take a roof off in the winter, and in doing so I realised the amount of structural work that still needs to go into holding up this eventual rising into the airs above.

My initial work, sixteen years ago, made me build for compressive strength in that the extra weight would be bearing down and so as I rebuilt the two side walls of this then broken down garage I put in extra uprights to uphold that which was to come eventually.

But now I find I didn't consider bending which is about the eventual second storey having sideways force applied and resisting that set of forces in the ground floor walls... so the two walls that support the upper storey need some form of structure that keeps the two outside weight bearing walls parallel and resistant to sideways force.

I had thought I had the problem covered but upon taking out yet another wall on the ground storey I saw in myself this flaw because it became clear my imaginings of what might be needed weren't in fact needed at all but I only saw this once the space was cleared.

It's not so much a flaw as it might be an ignorance as in the past the hardest part of being commissioned to do things is that most people are woefully inadequate in being able to imagine what might be and even if drawings are provided it often isn't until something is actually done and almost finished that they can see whether they do want it or not or even even close to what they didn't actually know they wanted.

So I saw this in myself, that which has always been problematic in others, I still have an inkling of that inadequacy in myself. I needed to take a wall down and see an empty space before I knew it didn't actually need to be there as a bracing entity.

And this is very important to me because if my life is anything it is to play within the difference between spatial imaginings and bringing such into concrete reality and for me it is engineering and it's seems not only that I have these spatial abilities but a deep intuitive understanding of engineering principles and so finding a lack within myself, a weak point, is almost the most wonderful thing I can find. This then is me being serious... seriously into what keeps me busy during the day... but this place, spiritual forums, is where I wake up. It's where I'm not serious at all, it's, I suppose, about setting my day up to play.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account

The Role of the Light Bearer - Spirit Guide Sparrow Website

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom