Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Master

A: 6 of Cups. It's time to start being kind to yourself - the phrase 'loving attention' comes to mind; alternatively it may be time to open yourself up to loving someone else if you're not already in a relationship! :)

Q: What was one of my major life lessons this year?
Old 19-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Q: What was one of my major life lessons this year?

Five of swords

Maturity, skill and knowledge how to play the game at a work setup in regards to office politics, dexterity, cleverness, maturity and yet knowing how to upgrade yourself, your communication, interactions and strengthen your position around others.

Q. Message of positive encouragement.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:34 AM
traceyacey12

Knight of Wands

Charge forward -- you have everything you need to jump over that hurdle you are thinking of.

When will I see G again?
Old 20-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
When will I see G again?

From the psychic tarot; Movement, choices and decisions. My sense is that No... it won't happen UNLESS you take the initiative and reach out. This card is urging you to make that decision swiftly before the window of opportunity becomes obscure and closed.

Question for Clover: Is going to Disney Springs this weekend a good idea?
Old 20-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Master

Clover
Crown chakra card (psychic Tarot)
Listen to your intuition. If it is guiding you there then it is a good idea. If on the other hand your inner voice tells you to wait then you can go after a while.
My question: Is the doctor I consulted today good for me?
Old 20-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Master

A: Queen of Cups - were they at least pretty empathetic/understanding, worth trying again at least once?

Q: Comment on my degree of self-control at work at the moment -_-
Old 20-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
A: Queen of Cups - were they at least pretty empathetic/understanding, worth trying again at least once?

Q: Comment on my degree of self-control at work at the moment -_-

Tealily they were quite rude but maybe that was the way I read it because I was upset.
Your self control at work I get Material and Spiritual Prosperity/6 pentacles from Psychic Tarot:
You are in control; working with everyone harmoniously and are balanced. You can be more generous and understanding where you feel someone needs it or deserves it.
My question: In light of the developments today should I still go ahead with my trip next week?
Old 20-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
A: Fire and Water Dragon--Enables you to flow with loving force; Call on fire and water dragons whenever you face big changes, decisions or challenges on your pathway.

Q: Will I find love at our potential new home?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 22-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
Next reading for CrystalKitty

Will I find love at our potential new home?

Last edited by angelic star : 22-12-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 22-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Is there an answer...? I'm confused now.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII