Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Danny

Getting glimpses of Twin or Soul Connection During Meditation

Sometimes when I just meditate, or just kind of drop out I tend to snap back feeling like I was having a conversation with my twin flame. I'm getting progressively better at meditation but at some point it's as if I'm always on the edge of a conversation with her or some topic that I can't quite recall after coming back. Today I pictured us at a table, maybe drinking tea, I can't exactly remember. I'm not sure if I'm on the edge of dreams or these are indeed a different kind of conversation. I remember when it first snapped about the twin flame and I was pretty much always had a slight connection to spirit I would also have dreams of us having a parallel conversation through texting and face book. In my experience, I've cached onto how it's very much inter dimensional in how we communicate, there is different layers. Sometimes I'll just get a song stuck in my head or lyrics, and then then my twin will say like all " yea I was listening to that earlier."
- Actually on a side note - We sometimes get on the same kick music wise.

Kind of different topic - I feel my third eye is way overactive (Honestly, the pressure will never go away) and I've gotten to states where the conversation has reached to balling up my entire sight and world into one and just to a maybe 4th dimensional layer of conversation - those were one of the times where I got that "download" or the " remembering" of my true heart and cosmic lover beyond this world. I tend to always just want to have that mystical experience, that's just my young mind wanting to break free.

Lately though, I've been feeling quite stuck in regards to my connection and I've been meditating a lot. I think at this point, I'm going through the surrendering to the process and doing energy work, my emotional body is very... well immature. All that came out for me to view when we had a separation or my dark night of the soul. Meditation helps me as well with dealing with the longing to be with her, the day dreams don't seem to tend to me at the moment because I noticed from the first time it got me pretty depressed and drove me up the wall.
But yea, does anyone else experience how there are seemingly parallel conversations on different levels through meditation?
Thanks